Nadia Sawalha #52 A word from Saffy drives the Swadderleys daffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone is up watch the Nikki Grahame live - I finally lost it with them tonight. The despicable pair have added 6 adverts including that tw*t Nigel farage. I am Bobby Jackson and have played them or sometime just to prove mark and Nadia are con artists. Couldn’t help myself tonight though as I’m incensed. I’ve screenshot every comment and am going to send it to every paper at the weekend except the despicable Sun who I will never forgive for how they treated the people of liverpool after Hillsborough x

7C809998-9C99-4742-9F80-CEFE680C6A4D.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
How do I post lots of pictures on here? I’ll sort them out tomorrow but I must have added at least ten comments to the live stream and also 3 truth comments afterwards in the chat

• Heart
Reactions: 7
When they were talking about the Will Smith slap, it didn’t really surprise me when Mads said all of Moodie’s friends and probably Moodie, think Will was right to be offended by Chris and therefore slap him 🤦🏻 Moodie and her friends are fuckwits. I bet if Moodie stopped smoking pot, she’d see her circle of ‘friends’ disappear and move on to someone else who’s got drugs.

Also what was with them jumping and looking afraid when Moodie walked in off camera and according to Mank gave them a look that could kill. Why are they afraid of upsetting that lazy spoilt brat, she needs kicking out, get a job and stop sponging off the bank of Mank.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
When they were talking about the Will Smith slap, it didn’t really surprise me when Mads said all of Moodie’s friends and probably Moodie, think Will was right to be offended by Chris and therefore slap him 🤦🏻 Moodie and her friends are fuckwits. I bet if Moodie stopped smoking pot, she’d see her circle of ‘friends’ disappear and move on to someone else who’s got drugs.

Also what was with them jumping and looking afraid when Moodie walked in off camera and according to Mank gave them a look that could kill. Why are they afraid of upsetting that lazy spoilt brat, she needs kicking out, get a job and stop sponging off the bank of Mank.
Bank of Nitty, that Mank is another sponger.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
As far as I am aware they get no control over which adverts appear? They do get control I believe of where the adverts appear in the video and how many ad breaks to insert.

I use an ad blocker so never see any on YouTube, which hopefully means that I am not providing the swadderley’s with any income from my viewing.

There are morals of when you monetise and when not to. An example would be last night’s video about Nikki Graham, they should not monetise as then they are just being ghouls and profiting from her death, rather than being people who have done it because they are interested in exploring a tragedy.

• Angry
  • Heart
Maybe that’s what Nitts was fuming about yesterday 😳 Would love to know what it was 😫
i wonder if something has happened with julia
her and dina no longer connecting on IG
Julia taken down her mothers day post of herself with dina and her mum
maybe she has reported the posts of the girls? as K is underage?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
also the Hello click baits she gets online are all linked to adverts
she done a deal, nitty done a deal via gleam and Hello for ads - as the shampoo ad proves

she will do anything for a few quid

Oooh I knew Dina would take Nitty's side if push comes to shove.
yea geezer bird is as fickle as fu**

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Quite why anyone would pay her to advertise their products, I just don’t know…
018BB778-A074-439E-96D1-759BBC4AFCEF.png
2F623B2C-50CF-4F98-B749-C45335DEC80C.png
04962AD5-E367-476E-B1E2-4152A244461E.png
256B5D13-6113-4FB3-90DA-0A31BD8E2B24.png
F23179A9-7228-4990-A19A-7C1E3938C425.png
316900C4-EBEC-485A-A7C1-695998F2FCA9.png
D1849C20-DAAC-46A6-A2F0-49AA8508B827.png

I’ve never seen her advertise anything well. She always looks horrendous and/or it’s always terribly acted and comes across really fake.
Do these companies not look at her ‘adverts’ and see how bad they are?
I know all advertising is fake, but there is well executed, well acted, well presented, almost convincing fake… and then there’s Nadia Sawalha…

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Of course Dina has taken nitty's side she can't risk being banned from seeing manky:sick:. I wonder where the old couple stand in all of this fall out but they always have to do what nitty tells them to do even though I always get the impression that Betty doesn't like her very much and would rather be with Julia. What a screwed up family, they really are a joke.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Quite why anyone would pay her to advertise their products, I just don’t know…
View attachment 1179184View attachment 1179185View attachment 1179186View attachment 1179187View attachment 1179189View attachment 1179188View attachment 1179190
I’ve never seen her advertise anything well. She always looks horrendous and/or it’s always terribly acted and comes across really fake.
Do these companies not look at her ‘adverts’ and see how bad they are?
I know all advertising is fake, but there is well executed, well acted, well presented, almost convincing fake… and then there’s Nadia Sawalha…
My god, she is so unattractive at times. In her own words “I look like a bag of sh#t” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Doesn't surprise me either, no one with an ounce of common sense would think that violence is the answer to a joke but Maddie does so there we have it 😆....... what happened to free speech and freedom to express yourself??? Or does it only apply to her?

• Heart
For those who were saying nitty had a face like thunder maybe it’s because she is NOT FULLY vaccinated and will now have to quickly get a booster???
See article below
1649412523158.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
If anyone is up watch the Nikki Grahame live - I finally lost it with them tonight. The despicable pair have added 6 adverts including that tw*t Nigel farage. I am Bobby Jackson and have played them or sometime just to prove mark and Nadia are con artists. Couldn’t help myself tonight though as I’m incensed. I’ve screenshot every comment and am going to send it to every paper at the weekend except the despicable Sun who I will never forgive for how they treated the people of liverpool after Hillsborough x

View attachment 1178785
That’s shocking, really despicable. Well done for highlighting.

also the Hello click baits she gets online are all linked to adverts
she done a deal, nitty done a deal via gleam and Hello for ads - as the shampoo ad proves

she will do anything for a few quid

yea geezer bird is as fickle as fu**
What I’ve see of Dina she’s so so common. Really cheap. Definitely not a qualified teacher.

Last edited:
If Dina isn’t yet able to draw her workplace pension from when she was a teaching assistant, her only income may be from art by box…so very little. I suspect she is on the payroll, unofficially, running errands for Nadia. It seems odd to me that she wouldn’t be, she would’ve able to gauge what Nadia earns and all the extras she does on Instagram and as revenue from YouTube etc, Dina is often on camera or behind the scenes doing the shopping related to the content. To not take a cut of some kind would be ridiculous in her situation.

Nadim would have been self-employed as an actor and it’s unclear whether Roberta worked after becoming a mother. So if they didn’t pay into a private pension scheme, they may only be getting their state pensions as income.

Their financial situations, compared to Nadia, who literally shits money, mean they could have become quite dependent on her financially. Add to that they also all live next door to each other, have regular in-person contact at least once per week…and it makes it very uncomfortable for any of them to stand up to Nadia if she is wrong or being a bully.

Julia doesn’t seem to have done much in the last few years, maybe a few voiceovers, it’s not clear if through choice she isn’t doing more or if she is for some reason not getting the work. It’s not clear whether she has a proper income either, her situation likely depends on whether she invested wisely (such as in property and has in income from rent) at the time when she was a prime-time tv regular. If not, and she frittered her money away years ago, she could be in no better a financial situation now than for example Dina is, she may not be able to buy loyalty in the way Nadia can.

With her living so far away, and contact only by phone or by pre-arranged visits a couple of times a year…the pressure on the parents and Dina to appease her and side with her on any issue is much less than the pressure that Nadia can exert, if nothing else, just because she can do it in person, with no prior notice any day of the week she chooses.

Seems to me like the parents don’t want squabbles made public, they probably think it is distasteful, so that’s a mark against Julia recently, because her keeping quiet so long appears to be for their benefit. But…that doesn’t mean they didn’t agree with her on the points she raised. Just that they won’t rock the boat with Nadia over it. Same with Dina, whatever her personal opinion about child online safety and any other issue that Nadia and Julia clash on, I think she has to always officially (and publicly) support Nadia, because otherwise it’s a massive headache to deal with affecting their day to day lives, but any disagreement with Julia would be upsetting, but wouldn’t end up with her in their doorstep raging.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.