Nadia Sawalha #52 A word from Saffy drives the Swadderleys daffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nadia and Manky must realise AG is a troll but he supports them so that makes him a friend. They are two messed up individuals that need to give their head a wobble and stop this attack on Julia.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Who is betting she will not get to Spain, I would put money on it. If there are large queues she will either say F it and flounce off back home or she will get the boobs out and use the don't you know who I am, don't you recognise these line, which is not going to work with a cheap carrier.
Do you know who else will be there, can't imagine who else would want to go besides Jane Moore.

Go Julia! 👏
Played a blinder there Ashley G - hope it was worth it you numpty.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone needs to send Ashley's messages to Nadia because the messages are extremely worrying! He is saying cruel hurtful things that are totally unacceptable especially from a stranger! I know julia and nadia don't always see eye to eye however Ashley has gone to far and I'm sure Nadia would be extremely upset with his messages to her sister! Yes they have ranted about her indirectly but that is family and what Ashley is saying is dispicable to say the least! He has got absolutely mo issues with julia other than following her family and now he's actually looking very creepy getting involved in away where his disgraceful words calling someones sister such cruel things! I feel nadia and mark need to unfollow him and get him out of their lives! Because he thinks they are his friends so thinks he has the right to say cruel things to her sister! If not Nadia someone send them to Dina because she would be fuming I'm sure!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Mentioning Julia not having children I think was below the belt and also the intent of saying it was to be hurtful. As far as I am aware she does not have any (unless she has just been very good at keeping private), but Ashley would not know whether she doesn’t have any through choice or through circumstances not allowing it.

I think it’s often easier to see other people’s parenting issues from a distance, which is what she has pointed out. She has seen that Mark and Nadia have got so swept up in SM that they no longer have any decency barriers in place for themselves, which has translated into a lack of decency barriers for their children. They can’t see the problem themselves because they are part of it, being the parents doesn’t make theirs the only valid opinion on their child rearing. Any family members, friend or colleague with knowledge of their household has a right to an opinion, as do we because they have chosen to allow their parenting choices to play out publicly.

It should never be solely the parents whose opinions matter, also remember that these 2 girls were taken out of school to be ‘educated’ by their father, so they had much less influence over what is normal in society and what standards normal adults expect from children in terms of online decency. They didn’t have a wide enough range of role models to counter any misjudgments that their parents may be making. Even their parent’s friends appear to be on the payroll and are there to further their own SM followings so can’t be trusted to act independently as adults if asked for advice.

At no point has Julia called Mark and Nadia out and called them bad parents, she is simply disagreeing with them on an issue that she feels is very important, so wanted to appeal to the girls directly. As parents, Mark and Nadia have also failed their daughters by not teaching them to respect their elders and by not telling them to hear out a person’s point of view when that person is trying to warn you off making mistakes. They didn’t need to take Julia’s advice, but there is no excuse for blocking her and not giving it polite consideration. They have taught their children how to be rude and not how to deal with people who have a differing opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The worst part of ashley's post is he is attacking her for not being a parent.

a, how does he know? I certainly don't know whether she has children or not. and
b, is private information including whether she is a parent or not, and any circumstances around that being given out by Nadia, in order that posts made on her instagram can be weaponised?

With these three posts now (lisa/AG and Hannah) this is really beginning to look like SA orchestrated bullying and harrassment.

Ashley really needs to shove a fray bentos in it.

Also, didn't he have a creepy wall with loads of cut out celebwities on it, including julia
That’s the part I thought was a bit harsh too. Who knows the circumstances of her and children, well Ashley certainly does by the sounds of it

• Angry
The not having children part was horrendous. Some people cannot conceive, some people choose not to have children, some have endless miscarriages...
Even Nadia has previous miscarriages.
It’s none of AG’s concern or business to speculate or discriminate. To leave a message like that is cruel,mean, mindless and quite frankly bullying.
I wonder what Subway would think?
I wouldn’t want someone who wrote something like this working for my company.
It’s cruel. Kudos to Julia for reporting.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Someone needs to send Ashley's messages to Nadia because the messages are extremely worrying! He is saying cruel hurtful things that are totally unacceptable especially from a stranger! I know julia and nadia don't always see eye to eye however Ashley has gone to far and I'm sure Nadia would be extremely upset with his messages to her sister! Yes they have ranted about her indirectly but that is family and what Ashley is saying is dispicable to say the least! He has got absolutely mo issues with julia other than following her family and now he's actually looking very creepy getting involved in away where his disgraceful words calling someones sister such cruel things! I feel nadia and mark need to unfollow him and get him out of their lives! Because he thinks they are his friends so thinks he has the right to say cruel things to her sister! If not Nadia someone send them to Dina because she would be fuming I'm sure!
I honestly don't think Nadia will care. She'll be more concerned with how it reflects back on her

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Haven't posted here for a long time, but just wanted to say that I think the best thing for us all to do is to report Mr Subway's IG account for bullying:unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yea let’s all report AG. What he has done is absolutely unforgivable. Why is he getting involved in something that is nothing to do with him. This time he has gone too far calling someone out for not being a parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
🤢🤢. That dance your tits off woman/Jimmy Savilles sister must follow AG as she’s posted on one of his posts about lying in bed scrolling 🤢🤢 and he had a message about “something that’s happened 🤢🤢
He gives me the ick - as if the SA clan private message him

• Sick
  • Sad
🤢🤢. That dance your tits off woman/Jimmy Savilles sister must follow AG as she’s posted on one of his posts about lying in bed scrolling 🤢🤢 and he had a message about “something that’s happened 🤢🤢
He gives me the ick - as if the SA clan private message him
They do actually. Mark private messages him quite a lot it seems (he’s posted screenshots on his fb group).
They cross lines with their obsessed fans, so their obsessed fans cross lines in return it seems

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I honestly don't think Nadia will care. She'll be more concerned with how it reflects back on her
Maybe ..however they need to get Ashley out of their lives because he has zero rights to comment in such a nasty way and extremely personal! I'm looking at it from my point of view and if someone said such cruel things to my sister I would be having words! No matter how much history there is in family's you still don't get involved in such away that is hurtful and bullying..he needs to be told at least to not have an opinion by both nadia and mark!

Reactions: 16

isn't this just the last "recipe" she did with peanut butter added?

for whom is this slop a meal

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.