Nadia Sawalha #52 A word from Saffy drives the Swadderleys daffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It speaks volumes.
Be kind - but only to me.
Narcissists all of them

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m tempted to comment…..
Me too!! He thinks he is part of the inner circle.... Nothing is further from the truth and they certainly don't need him stirring it all up again. FFS, they are not defending themselves as they know Julia is right so why is he jumping on a band wagon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Moaning about trolls while trolling people themselves! Absolutely thick as duck! Honestly, the vileness that comes out of these ppl is just disgusting, defensive and victim playing narcs the lot of em!

Also, if that is manks secret account that hes posting from then the name he has chosen is just beyond weird 😳 raspberrymojitogirl?? Ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That Ashley thinks he is a real friend , Ashley they couldn't give two hoots about you and if you were a real friend you would have been at their tit hole house buy now and you haven't, so just get a life and stop being a twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That Ashley thinks he is a real friend , Ashley they couldn't give two hoots about you and if you were a real friend you would have been at their tit hole house buy now and you haven't, so just get a life and stop being a twit
Ashley is a thorn in their side but they can't afford to upset him because he heads up the fan group. He's the No 1 fan!

I bet they will be desperately thinking up ways to shut him up without offending him 😅 He's such a liability

Attachments

• Haha
Nitts said yesterday that she is going to Spain on Friday, she said she is going on her own as the LW will already be there. Kaye did an Insta live with Donna last night and she is already in Spain with Ian her partner. Do we think it’s a LW and partners holiday or Ian will leave once the others arrive? If it is LW and partners, funny that Manky won’t be there 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm assuming Ashley's has received his signed card by now, though. What with his name beginning with 'A'. ;)

• Haha
A.G is one of life's saddos nothing in his life apart from following two screwed up individuals. He always likes moodie's slutty pictures and probably also Kiki's, he sends a cold shiver down my back he is so creepy. I'm sure Julia is laughing at him and the way he stalks the swadderleys and thinks he is their spokesman, he's just a vile person who makes ham sandwiches by day and pervs by night.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Nitts said yesterday that she is going to Spain on Friday, she said she is going on her own as the LW will already be there. Kaye did an Insta live with Donna last night and she is already in Spain with Ian her partner. Do we think it’s a LW and partners holiday or Ian will leave once the others arrive? If it is LW and partners, funny that Manky won’t be there 😳
Not as funny as acclaimed director and producer Mark Adderley actually turning up, brimming with tales of famous people he bumped into in lifts when filming all over the world. :sneaky:
1649237298327.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
CM title today include ‘what’s going wrong with this country?’.

Mark, don’t worry about the country, you haven’t yet sorted out the problems in your own household, the running of the rest of the country shouldn’t even be on your radar when your underage child is walking the streets in bra and thong.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
As an aunt to one niece who is 21,
I would actually be beside myself if she was displaying the behaviour these girls do
My niece is a big fan of tattoos, I’m not a fan of them but that’s her thing, she isn’t hurting anyone.
This other provocative, lurid behaviour is another matter, if she was behaving like that, I would have to speak to her about the dangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
As an aunt to one niece who is 21,
I would actually be beside myself if she was displaying the behaviour these girls do
My niece is a big fan of tattoos, I’m not a fan of them but that’s her thing, she isn’t hurting anyone.
This other provocative, lurid behaviour is another matter, if she was behaving like that, I would have to speak to her about the dangers.
My daughter is 22 and is on the usual social media but I’ve never seen anything embarrassing other than the occasional drunken pic and I know she has the sense not to do post anything silly. For a start I would let her know I wouldn’t be impressed if she did but she also knows any future employers could easily check her out online. Why risk it? Sure Moody assumes she will be a superstar singer so these things don’t apply to her..

Look who has commented on Julia's Instagram post.
Where's the Be Kind from you Ashley? Nasty man!!!!!🤬
The worst part of ashley's post is he is attacking her for not being a parent.

a, how does he know? I certainly don't know whether she has children or not. and
b, is private information including whether she is a parent or not, and any circumstances around that being given out by Nadia, in order that posts made on her instagram can be weaponised?

With these three posts now (lisa/AG and Hannah) this is really beginning to look like SA orchestrated bullying and harrassment.

Ashley really needs to shove a fray bentos in it.

Also, didn't he have a creepy wall with loads of cut out celebwities on it, including julia

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
The worst part of ashley's post is he is attacking her for not being a parent.

a, how does he know? I certainly don't know whether she has children or not. and
b, is private information including whether she is a parent or not, and any circumstances around that being given out by Nadia, in order that posts made on her instagram can be weaponised?

With these three posts now (lisa/AG and Hannah) this is really beginning to look like SA orchestrated bullying and harrassment.

Ashley really needs to shove a fray bentos in it.
J should have left up the other “nasty” posts from Nittya’s gang instead of deleting them, as evidence that her crew doesn’t follow the Be Kind mantra and are bullying her!

Last edited:
J should have left up the other “nasty” posts from Nittya’s gang instead of deleting them, as evidence that her crew doesn’t follow the Be Mantra and are bullying her!
she should take screenshots of them, and make them a seperate post; and also include what she wrote on maddie's instagram (which I'm sure was pretty benign), and show how many "friends" of nadia are feeling empowered to attack her- most likely over nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Go Julia! 👏
Well deserved AG. Got yourself a bad name protecting people that don't deserve your protection! Nice one Julia, you don't deserve people like this. Nadia should put a stop to it, it is bad for business.

His place of work will be very interested to hear how he is bullying people online about a situation that has absolutely nothing to do with him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Go Julia! 👏
Good for her 👏 she never uttered an unkind word and the Sadderlys trolls came crawling out from under a rock to bully her. Shame on them!
Ashley, I used to feel sorry for you but not any more- you are a bully and a troll. I hope you get a serious warning from IG to stop your bullying 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.