Nadia Sawalha #52 A word from Saffy drives the Swadderleys daffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shame I'm not on Insta, because I would ask Ashley what exactly he is getting from the Sadderleys? Are they paying you or are you just a deluded saddo, trying to glean some E coli infected glow from associating with them and doing their bidding? I am going to get elitist, but hey what the hell, THEY ARE YOUTUBE Z-LISTERS FOR FUCKS SAKE! GET SOME HELP! šŸ˜¤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Has anyone ever heard of/seen the 1981 film 'Endless Love' with Brooke Shields? This is the plot to the beginning of the film - do parts of it seem somewhat... well... related to reality in someway?

...just as an 'FYI' - the type of parenting depicted doesn't lead to a happy ending in the film.

EndlessLove.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Look who has commented on Julia's Instagram post.
Where's the Be Kind from you Ashley? Nasty man!!!!!šŸ¤¬
I feel sorry for youā€¦ my heart breaks for youā€¦ youā€™re the one who needs help

ā€¦. Sound familiar??

Itā€™s like heā€™s taken the words straight out of N&Ms mouth. Thatā€™s exactly what they say when talking about ā€˜trollsā€™.
What an idiot.
And this is coming from the one who follows both of the kids, and puts love hearts on the half undressed pics.
Anyone seen the girls he follows on TikTok?

I know who I think needs help, and itā€™s certainly not the caring auntie whoā€™s desperate to keep her nieces safe

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Shame I'm not on Insta, because I would ask Ashley what exactly he is getting from the Sadderleys? Are they paying you or are you just a deluded saddo, trying to glean some E coli infected glow from associating with them and doing their bidding? I am going to get elitist, but hey what the hell, THEY ARE YOUTUBE Z-LISTERS FOR FUCKS SAKE! GET SOME HELP! šŸ˜¤
Iā€™m tempted to commentā€¦..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Iā€™m not going to feed the ā€œtrollā€ and comment but this guy is OBSESSED with Nads, Mark and those two girls.
Why is he interfering? Family stuff is NOTHING to do with him.
I find the ā€˜Subsā€™ are a whole bunch of loonies and weirdos anyway. AG actually buys them Christmas presents - he doesnā€™t know them?
Itā€™s like some weird cult? With Mark the messiah?
Back to the comment - he clearly doesnā€™t understand the narrative?
On Loose they are often taking about the impact of social media and teenagers etc etc
Iā€™m sure itā€™s people like AG Julia is trying to protect her nieces from in all honesty - a stranger on the internet who claims to ā€˜knowā€™ the SAā€™s and their children who showers them with gifts and compliments - nothing creepy in that at all?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Wow Iā€™m shocked by Ashleyā€™s rant because heā€™s just about put the boot in further than anyone else. How dare he comment about Julia not being a parent? This will sting Iā€™m sure because we donā€™t know if she could even have children. That comment is the lowest of the low. Really hurtful.

What on earth have mark and Nadia bredā€¦and I donā€™t mean the girls. I mean the type of people that follow them. Heā€™s bang out of order. Who does he think he is?

Based on that comment off him, I wouldnā€™t blame Julia if she spilt the whole nasty mess to whoever paid her the most and then set up a genuine be kind charity.

This has gone too far. Iā€™m thinking mark asked him to do it as he was always a fan of Julia before this episode. Saying that, I think she knows he likes everything the girls post so she may he is one of the ones that ā€œgets offā€ on the undignified posts.

Mark? Wtf is that about?!šŸ¤” Maybe he commented something and then had second thoughts and deleted itā€¦

A second comment under Lisaā€™s stupid commentView attachment 1174222
The vitriol coming out of this manā€™s mouth is vile but they say that we are trolls.
Somehow I think that mark and Nadia will regret this weirdo getting involved. Sadly, because heā€™s so supportive of his idols Iā€™m now worried for julia because how far will he go to glean abit of praise from them? He has managed to be very, very unkind in one post and funnily enough heā€™s managed to be everything that N says she hates. Bullying, unkind, derogatory all in one post. Sad start to the day.

Oh the irony Ashley.
You have just confirmed that anyone can write what they want on their own platform so why have you bullied Julia for writing on hers?

And if youā€™re reading on here (which you will be) stop the continuous swearing.We all do it occasionally but you do it so often that it makes you look strange and uneducated. Plus, you use the F word so much, I think Iā€™m listening to Nadia. Silly man.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
maddie is "expressing herself"....... I think they all use the madonna "rationale" to justify what maddie is doing.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
In the words of the late great Nicky Graham-
"Who is he, who IS he?"
A guy that works at Subway and obsesses over a youtube channel thinks he has a say in anything! šŸ¤­

Can you imagine if the media does pick it up and they interview him as the PR person for the Sadderleys? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

He is clearly very gullible, and for his information (as I am sure he reads here)-

Oh Ashley, you aren't a part of their family either love, they only give you the time of day because you PAY them to. You have no say in any of this either as you too are childless and not a part of that family (by your own logic)
And your message to Julia comes across very troll- like and not kind at all, but that's the kind of person Mark & Nadia seem to create. Do grow up and get some real friends šŸ™Œ

• Heart
Reactions: 29
In the words of the late great Nicky Graham-
"Who is he, who IS he?"
A guy that works at Subway and obsesses over a youtube channel thinks he has a say in anything! šŸ¤­

Can you imagine if the media does pick it up and they interview him as the PR person for the Sadderleys? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

He is clearly very gullible, and for his information (as I am sure he reads here)-

Oh Ashley, you aren't a part of their family either love, they only give you the time of day because you PAY them to. You have no say in any of this either as you too are childless and not a part of that family (by your own logic)
And your message to Julia comes across very troll- like and not kind at all, but that's the kind of person Mark & Nadia seem to create. Do grow up and get some real friends šŸ™Œ
Couldnā€™t agree more. Iā€™d love the Scum interviewing him.

Reactions: 13
What a vile c**t AG is. The cruelness in his comment, and the sheer spite. I expect he will send a screenshot of his message to his lord and master.
If I was Julia I would be very concerned about this unhinged man. He would do anything for his heroā€™s itā€™s worrying.
Not one person defending Julia has said anything nasty or mean yet every single one of Nasty and Manks supporters have been vile.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Not one person defending Julia has said anything nasty or mean yet every single one of Nasty and Mandyā€™s supporters have been vile.
Exactly this šŸ‘
They think if they use the word troll it gives them permission to be a vile as they like because they're 'victims'. It's very telling to see their true colours isn't it

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I tried to comment in reply to AG but says the post is no longer available. Maybe just a glitch.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.