Nadia Sawalha #52 A word from Saffy drives the Swadderleys daffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My title suggestion got the most likes and so I have created the new thread. I welcome someone to summarize the last one! Lots going on this past week for the Swadderleys!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
From the latest Weekly Rushes - I mean...

mkml.jpg
179762727.jpeg

"Just me and Nads out taking the dog for a walk..."

EObCkJxX0AAX2JP.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Also... it can't just be me who thinks he's said this as a really horrible dig at Julia (he originally was talking about Jada Pinkett Smith).

From 3.05 onwards:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Also... it can't just be me who thinks he's said this as dig at Julia (he originally was talking about Jada Pinkett Smith)
yes it is...... he's as nasty as that mustard t shirt is.

she really got to them.

but if your 14 and year old can't take a bit of (likely) benign criticism of photos, it just shows that they aren't mature to be putting stuff like that on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
All aboard the new thread train choochooo🚉🚉

I didn't watch it all, who was the man beside her??
a senior producer on lorraine..... which might explain why he was being subjected to a pavlova making segment on his day off

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
a senior producer on lorraine..... which might explain why he was being subjected to a pavlova making segment on his day off
Someone tell him to blink if he needs rescuing. What the hell is he doing with her in her home, did she drug him or kidnap him?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can someone pop to Croydin and sort her bleedin' eyebrows out. You'd think that being off the telly, she could at least afford a decent makeup artist. :rolleyes:

1649020768344.png

What's going on with her eyebrows? All I see is Denis Healey:D.
Snap! :D

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
My title suggestion got the most likes and so I have created the new thread. I welcome someone to summarize the last one! Lots going on this past week for the Swadderleys!
Brilliant thread title.... 👌

Reactions: 14
Also... it can't just be me who thinks he's said this as a really horrible dig at Julia (he originally was talking about Jada Pinkett Smith).

From 3.05 onwards:

Yes he is - he is the one talking boll===s. He is a keyboard warrior who doesn't have the bottle to send her a message but just sits pontificating from his tit cave.

All aboard the new thread train choochooo🚉🚉

I didn't watch it all, who was the man beside her??
The bloke who has eaten all the other greasy, sugary mess she cooked on her IG by the looks of him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Yes he is - he is the one talking boll===s. He is a keyboard warrior who doesn't have the bottle to send her a message but just sits pontificating from his tit cave.

The bloke who has eaten all the other greasy, sugary mess she cooked on her IG by the looks of him.
I agree that was a total dig at Julia, but the same holds true for Nittya’s Be Kind hypocritical nonsense. It wouldn’t be nonsense if she weren’t a hypocrite.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
The last video with the punter with the pavlova, had an air of Cathy Bates in Misery.
He looked somewhat trapped 😩
I hope he left with his wee kneecaps intact….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.