Nadia Sawalha #52 A word from Saffy drives the Swadderleys daffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Karma works in mysterious ways. The Sawalha sisters have replaced their beautiful, intelligent, younger sister Julia, with Lisa! 🙄.. Ironically the three of them (Nadia, Dina & Lisa) are all so similar.

All three have zero grace, all are gluttonous and are all very loud, but with nothing interesting to say!

Their noise is absolutely deafening on screen but I've never heard anyone of them say anything interesting!

They are all hanging onto their sanity by a shoe string! Loose Women & Instagram are satisfying their superficial needs for now... What inevitably will come around for this trio of trouble is a they may reach some heights of success and temporarily ride high on their pink fluffy clouds, but what they cherish, the superficial which seems to fuel them, will be taken. I’m sure of it!

I'm a firm believer in what goes around comes around... what they did and are doing to Julia is done intentionally to hurt her, to damage her in all respects and I've been horrified to see it happen online.

Young bullies are awful but nasty geriatric ones are desperately sad and they deserve all karma has to offer them!

None of the trio have peace of mind, all three of them are transitioning into a phase where their children no longer need them. None of them are happy in their own skin, all three of them are bullies and bullies never prosper...

When your only unique selling points are your old skin, your gluttony, your loud mouth, your brash behavior, your bullying behaviour and the fact your living a lie and wouldn't know your authentic self if it stood in front of you, you really aren't anyone that the modern, clean, sharp social media of tomorrow wants or desires...

• Heart
Reactions: 33
LW. The buisness of nobody wanting to be on the panel with Colleen … it sounds like it’s not Colleen but a smiling crocodile 🐊…. Ummmm Who could that be ???
1650521431111.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Can I ask, has anyone been blocked from their YouTube channel rather than just muted?
I have put requested many times for them to completely block me but they won’t oblige!
I don’t want to go to YouTube and see their bloated, smug, ageing faces pop up.
I am seeking ways to make that happen but it’s proving to be quite difficult.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Denise just called Nadia NARDIA on loose and it was said in a very abrupt and duck off kind of tone. Made me giggle.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Saira Khan was happy for people who had served a lifetime in the NHS to be sacked for not taking an exploratory vaccine
Well for some who can earn thousands just by doing an Instagram post
She wrote in her newspaper column that she fully supported this and wasn’t even embarrassed when the government did a full u turn
All living in their own wee worlds

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Denise & Nadia Clash In An Intense Argument About Prince Harry's Latest Interview | Loose Women - YouTube

Time stamp 2:10
Denise's smirk in the middle of Nadia Sawalha's rant about keeping family disputes out of the public eye - where she mentions every relative under the sun, save for sister / aunt - is everything. 😂
Nadia Sawalha, what a !@$#ing hypocrite. The woman who set her friends on her own sister PUBLICLY thinks family stuff should be kept private 🤣🤣🤣 pull the other one!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
whilst nadia discusses stalking (oh aint it terrible!) on loose, mank puts out an episode of green fingered hell where nanny di gives out the road she lives on........

now mank is saying how they are going to plant foxgloves..... lol..... the most poisonous plant in britain. that'll be nice for the dogs.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Saw this on tiktok 😂😂😂

link removed- what was it?

this weirdos obsession with the depp trial. anyone would think he thought it was about him... lololol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
link removed- what was it?

this weirdos obsession with the depp trial. anyone would think he thought it was about him... lololol
He still can't accept that Amber Heard was a victim of domestic violence, or that Johnny Depp ever did anything wrong. I think they even referred to her as Amber Turd! :rolleyes:
Vile misogynistic abuse basically, it's as if he's one of Depp's flying monkeys (or wants to be!)
As you said very bleeping weird...
What really put his nose out of joint was that he was so sure that Johnny Depp would be cleared and Amber Heard punished that when the original verdict came in, I really think that Mark was crestfallen!
I also think that it's also that he can't stand to be wrong about anything.....he'll be rubbing his hands with glee if Amber Heard gets found guilty this time, not because he cares about justice...or Johnny (he doesn't even know him LOL), but just so he can say, you see I'm right.... Johnny is the victim and Amber is the perpetrator!
It's twisted....I'm not saying Amber and Johnny didn't have a toxic relationship, but he (Johnny) held all the cards...he is much older and more successful, and let's not forget with a (former) troubled history of drink and drugs....I'm sure Amber has her own inner demons....but it sounds like it was a very co dependant relationship?
So a bit like Mark and Nadia then!
Instead of working on that though (the house eunuch) is full of resentment.... resentment that when it comes out (Priti Patel anyone?) is actually pretty terrifying....(no I'm not joking his eyes go cold and hard and you can feel the anger fairly dripping off the screen)!
Also misery needs company...so predictably enough Maddie is onside.....which fairly begs the question...ok Mark if you feel so emasculated,trapped,enabled... whatever then why the hell don't you just leave? Yeah gather your balls and last shred of self respect and go!
Ah but then maybe that means saying goodbye to your toy collection, 5 coffees a day, numerous holidays ... expensive t shirts ...and also in having someone else be responsible and also take the blame for your entire life?
Well you can't have your cake and eat it too mate...if you sold yourself off ...you live with the consequences then?
He wants all the perks but none of the responsibility and is living in a toxic victimised state, where everything is someone else's fault....and yes Nadia is negative and controlling, but he's also negative and immature. ..so whose bloody fault is it?
Either put up and shut up, or develop some boundaries and get out, but no...he puts comfort first...which she pays for ...and he feels like he is entitled to be looked after ... because as he delights in telling everyone what a terrible mother Diane was (as if he's been any better with his daughter's.)....so this time someone else has to pay for it ...(cry me a River)....
So he can use Nadia's awfulness against her....but if he's putting up with it, he's also complicit in his own abuse or co dependancy ...so here we go again.....and again....
The same inner tensions manifesting themselves that he can't or won't resolve...oh but if someone else could (Johnny) that would be grand, again he's living vicariously through others...instead of developing a backbone and taking responsibility himself, how sad.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Well they have to be applauded as they have almost made it through the week without a crisis! Mark hadn't had a breakdown, poor Nadia hasn't been bullied by her sister, Nanny Di' s medical emergency has disappeared as quickly as it arrived....and the pesky Easter Bunnies have stopped playing havoc with their Youtube chanel/ WiFi ....result!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They are going to be discussing head lice on Loose Women today. I wonder if nitty is going to admit to all her nit infestations.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
They are going to be discussing head lice on Loose Women today. I wonder if nitty is going to admit to all her nit infestations.
The woman is a walking, talking petri dish, so she'll be there a bleedin' long time if she starts gabbing about her menagerie of parasites.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The woman is a walking, talking petri dish, so she'll be there a bleedin' long time if she starts gabbing about her menagerie of parasites.
LW: She just denied giving Kaye nits and saying she used to dread her girls inviting friends home as they would bring nits in …. Cheeky Monkey lying her pants off 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.