Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fortycoats

Chatty Member
Teach your child to hold hands from a young age. I never used those awful harnesses on any of mine. Each to their own.

This one can't keep up with her girls as she is too over weight and is realising it.
Each to their own implies you’re not judging others. Whereas referring to “those awful harnesses” does not. Harnesses are great for a certain age. 12 month olds rarely want to hold hands and would happily step in front of an articulated lorry 🤷🏻‍♀️🫣

Reactions: 25

Dimplesjones

Not trying to he rude here, but if I wanted to hear from someone who did the journey, I'd want to hear from someone who could.give me more practical advice like... how did you afford to live, how did you juggle work and solo parenthood, what's it like going to work and coming home with so many chores and responsibilities to take care of, how can you afford childcare, how do you navigate work when a child is sick etc. These are important questions you need to ask yourself before deciding to do the journey. Living with your parents is not real life for vast majority of smbcs so you are not getting a true insight in what life is like when baby is born. The only relatable factor is perhaps the pregnancy and conception journey itself. If I were to interview someone, I'd interview someone with a better rounded approach who is more identifiable to your followers. Maybe im too practical and sensible...

Last edited:
Reactions: 25

Lollipops23

VIP Member
I cringe when parents say their baby/toddler are their best friend 🙈 Jack the Ripper could be their bestie if he offered a packet of buttons! 😆😆
My baby is a tiny tyrant who doesn’t let me sleep or eat a hot meal in peace.
Friends don’t do that to people 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This boiled me blood. She hasn’t a bulls notion of real mum life. She probably never brought a bin out, cleaned the bath, washed her own childrens clothes. Fuck off with yourself lisa. Not to mind never washing her hair or making herself look in any way decent.
---
She’s not worried about putting petrol in her car for drives to work. She’s not worried about getting kerosene oil in her tank. She doesn’t worry about paying a tv license. I was pricing bags of coal in the coop this morning as I think with the frost Il need to use my stove for the next few days. So my children are warm. She’s not worrying about getting all her washes done as she’s plonked on her parents couch burning a hole in it. As she burps into a phone talking to us 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Drama Lama

Tellin the embryo to sit tight? Don’t worry Lisa. If it’s anything like you it’ll be welded to its resting place until it’s life depends on moving !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
It was awful to watch. Hazel was dying to get out of Lisa’s arms & you could see Lisa was getting really annoyed with her, there was lots of lip pursing & frowning going on while Ayda was sprawled in the buggy taking it all in 😆
Hazel shouting DaaDaaa on live tv nearly killed me off with laughter, it was like her own appeal to find her sperm donor so she could get away from that wan of a mother! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ah ffs did one child actually sleep 14 hours? 6pm to 8am. How is that even good for her? And how is that actually possible? The other one is still asleep! She’s ruling their lives by sleep; it’s beyond ridiculous, they’re trapped. They’ll be up then a few hours and put back to bed again for a nap. Are they allowed to have any sort of life at all? There is a fucking world out there Lisa, maybe bring them out into it.

Reactions: 20

Beddy

Chatty Member
Im a veteran mudder of 4 like lots of ye, and I was a nanny for years before having my own.
My theory is Lisa let them cry it out for months when they were young, and now she puts them into their cots and leaves the room, and even if they don’t sleep they just don’t cry anymore and when she’s satisfied she’s had her break from them she brings them out. It has all the signs of this. They’re ‘in bed’ alright but they ain’t sleeping
ETA I was a live in nanny for a family where the mother was completely neurotic about ‘needing her breaks’ and the kids, including a baby would be put in their beds and the door closed and none of them would cry. It’s cruel and it’s not normal behaviour but it’s very easy to train babies to do this. (I quit the family 3 weeks into a year long contract)

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

squeezycheesy

Did anyone see the response Irish triplet mammy put up to her. She said feed them at half hourly intervals not all at the one time! Made Lisa look like an awful eejit, no milkymates there clearly

• Haha

Drama Lama

Hi. I’m Lisa. I wear glasses to let everyone know that I’m a sophisticated businesswoman. And sometimes I come onto instagram to record myself looking into my laptop to prove that I am in fact, a sophisticated businesswoman 😉😂😂😂

• Haha

wineandcrackers

Chatty Member
“Sometimes when you’re out for the day, you have to just go with the flow”
She says after telling us she has collected the girls to get them to nap in the car, before dropping them back to the same friend, to mind them for another few hours… 🫠🤣🤣 Lisa, that is the opposite of going with the flow! This wan couldn’t go with the flow, with regards to their sleep, if her high blood pressure sausage fingers depended on it.

• Haha

davo2001

Thread title suggestion: My Solo Journey to Mom #19: Sleep coach my arse, her business is a farce.

• Haha
Reactions: 18