My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The rubbish she bought for the dinner in Aldi, lazy way out as per. The amount of salt and additives in those horrible "mashed potatoes" šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 12
Wondering where to go for an allergy test for a toddler. What are the chances itā€™s dust and/or black mould? Hazel ticks a lot of boxes for it.
I donā€™t think even that would entice them to clean the place

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wondering where to go for an allergy test for a toddler. What are the chances itā€™s dust and/or black mould? Hazel ticks a lot of boxes for it.
I donā€™t think even that would entice them to clean the place
Exactly that or itā€™s just plain old teething one of mine constantly had a snotty nose cough and sore bum when teething as soon as she cut them all she was like a different child. Why does there always have to be an extra issue with this wan

Reactions: 8
Exactly that or itā€™s just plain old teething one of mine constantly had a snotty nose cough and sore bum when teething as soon as she cut them all she was like a different child. Why does there always have to be an extra issue with this wan
So true, sheā€™s spent so long trying to find something wrong when it could all just sort itself in the next few months. I thought she was sure dairy was the issue all this time.

Reactions: 6
Wonder does she ever cook for everyone or has she a cupboard and a fridge shelf just for herself and the twins. It's a strange set up if she's going to be living there long term but separate to her parents at the same time.

Reactions: 5
Wonder does she ever cook for everyone or has she a cupboard and a fridge shelf just for herself and the twins. It's a strange set up if she's going to be living there long term but separate to her parents at the same time.
Oh definitely just looks after herself.......the pulled pork & shite potato was probably all for her......a few carrot sticks then for the twins

Reactions: 4
I wonder does she only ever cook for herself and the girls? If the brother does the same and the parents too it must be like bleeping heuston station in that kitchen

I honestly wouldnā€™t be surprised if she had her own cupboard and sticky notes with her name on stuff in the fridge, Iā€™d say sheā€™s pure tight

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iā€™m shocked at how much engagement that competition has got but thereā€™s still no trace of her anywhere other than here. She attached #gentlesleepcoach to the competition & all it does is direct you to other more established businesses šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Why is she continuing to use the heart beat white noise to keep the toddlers asleep? Surely the creche doesn't use it for the twins, at nap time? It's madness that the twins rely on it so much at this age . It's not a good habit šŸ˜•

Reactions: 11
How on earth could the woman be exhausted? She has kids that spend over half the day asleep, she doesnā€™t work (I donā€™t and wonā€™t consider a few video calls or copy and paste messages work) and doesnā€™t seem to caught up on housework or personal hygiene. The word ā€˜momingā€™ gives me a serious ick, as you said yourself Lisa no reason for telling anyone this so maybe keep it to yourself. This too shall pass juno šŸ™

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is she actually complaining about her hard life while sitting on her hole watching Greys Anatomy at 8am

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think we should all message her about her skincare routine for the craic. Or ask her if she has a cleaner in the house, because we canā€™t understand how she keeps the house so ship shape while momming twincesses and being self employed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
ā€œMommingā€ F offā€¦thatā€™s all šŸ™„ Iā€™d give anything to see her ā€œmommingā€ 3 small kids all under 4,her own house,organising meals,doing her own cleaning ( all the every day things) with a job and bills..without mudder living with her. Oh now that would be entertaining šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I hate that word ā€œmommingā€ šŸ™„ come and stay with me for a few days Lisa,Iā€™d show you what ā€œmommingā€ is and Iā€™d love to see how you would do it šŸ˜ŽšŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This boiled me blood. She hasnā€™t a bulls notion of real mum life. She probably never brought a bin out, cleaned the bath, washed her own childrens clothes. duck off with yourself lisa. Not to mind never washing her hair or making herself look in any way decent.
---
Sheā€™s not worried about putting petrol in her car for drives to work. Sheā€™s not worried about getting kerosene oil in her tank. She doesnā€™t worry about paying a tv license. I was pricing bags of coal in the coop this morning as I think with the frost Il need to use my stove for the next few days. So my children are warm. Sheā€™s not worrying about getting all her washes done as sheā€™s plonked on her parents couch burning a hole in it. As she burps into a phone talking to us šŸ˜”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The reason we know she doesn't do anything in the house is because we'd all know about it if she did. Yesterday going to the shop was documented FFS. Imagine if she was cleaning. We'd hear about every product used.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.