My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did this one not call her mother in middle of night.Mother had to send her out one night as she couldn't get them settled.She had something holding up bottles never seen her hold them and feed them bottle.Jez they forget there lies very quick

Reactions: 16
Did this one not call her mother in middle of night.Mother had to send her out one night as she couldn't get them settled.She had something holding up bottles never seen her hold them and feed them bottle.Jez they forget there lies very quick
Not to mention she had her mother stay in hospital with one of them while she stayed at home!

Reactions: 12
The minute I saw the hairband I was gone! I nearly died on the spot from the laughing and now I’ve ran over here for a good old laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just dipped in and out as you know I was putting kids to bed!! But was there no mention of the Lisa’s snoozy sleepy business?? I can’t believe the comments telling Lisa she’s an ‘amazing’ mom 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
I just dipped in and out as you know I was putting kids to bed!! But was there no mention of the Lisa’s snoozy sleepy business?? I can’t believe the comments telling Lisa she’s an ‘amazing’ mom 🙄🙄
They spoke about it and she did so much research to get twins into good sleep pattern.

Reactions: 1
ah lids, she did make an effort. She showcased her brand new rilly rilly nice Exerify half zip that she hasn’t taken off since it arrived and won’t take off for the next 3 weeks.

The clutter in the background is giving me hives

Reactions: 10
She must forget we all remember her crying face when she struggled and pippa and the father took over. Feeding pillow? Is that the new term for a milky mate🙈 as for the hack her the other wan with her ring light and fake eyelashes and Lisa with her slap head forehead
Did she talk about the milky mate?

Reactions: 1
Lisa has the kids dumped already and will be also dumping them tomorrow for the hen party, could the reason they’re so good at leaving you lisa be down to the emotional detachment you’ve created?

Reactions: 2
I nearly choked when Michele asked Lisa about getting fed up going dating 🤣🤣🤣 what a train wreck.
Pippa still not forgiven for making Lisa spend Mother’s Day with her children still making it out that she got no help whatsoever and had been doing it all “solo”

when the attention dries up I guarantee she will pull out that last embryo to start it all again. Parents wont be able to help as much next time around

Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion: My Solo Journey to Mom #19: Sleep coach my arse, her business is a farce.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I nearly choked when Michele asked Lisa about getting fed up going dating 🤣🤣🤣 what a train wreck.
Pippa still not forgiven for making Lisa spend Mother’s Day with her children still making it out that she got no help whatsoever and had been doing it all “solo”

when the attention dries up I guarantee she will pull out that last embryo to start it all again. Parents wont be able to help as much next time around
She has to get out of that house before she has another. There’s no room for them all as it is. I’m going to assume there’s no spare bedroom if herself & the girls are still crammed into one small room but it’s the only thing she never mentions when there’s any talk of the remaining embryo.
---
The hairband o dear lord.
I’m including myself when I say not many can pull off wearing a hairband like that & she’s with me on the list! It’s awful looking. She seems to have got a good bit taken off her hair & the hairbands reappeared around the same time. Maybe she got a bad fringe, we never did get a big reveal after her excitement of getting out for a haircut.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.