My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say upset as been told to go by their actual ages now and all discharged so looking for something else to get attention from
Up until till the age of two they have the 2 ages, my son talked at just over 2.years old he walked at 19 months, he was behind on most of his milestones, he's 3½ now and running circles round kids his own age, but he does have hearing problems, and hips and blooming allergies (diagnosed by a Doctor) but he's the happiest little man

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The two girls look the same size now, the coat on hazel looks like it’s a bit snug. Lisa is so obsessed with them being different sizes she would probably refuse to get her the next size up.

Reactions: 10
Those videos should be for family only. Imagine sending videos of your kids in the park to 30k strangers. Nobody apart from family cares.

Reactions: 11
Dear god what will she look like walking the twins with those harnesses 🙄🙄🙄 🤦‍♀️ like taking the dogs for a walk
Nothing wrong with harnesses when it comes to safety. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Although some parents take the piss like yer one recently in Disneyland dragging her kid around.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Teach your child to hold hands from a young age. I never used those awful harnesses (my own opinion of them) on any of mine. Each to their own.

This one can't keep up with her girls as she is too over weight and is realising it.

Last edited:
Teach your child to hold hands from a young age. I never used those awful harnesses on any of mine. Each to their own.

This one can't keep up with her girls as she is too over weight and is realising it.
Each to their own implies you’re not judging others. Whereas referring to “those awful harnesses” does not. Harnesses are great for a certain age. 12 month olds rarely want to hold hands and would happily step in front of an articulated lorry 🤷🏻‍♀️🫣

Reactions: 25
Each to their own implies you’re not judging others. Whereas referring to “those awful harnesses” does not. Harnesses are great for a certain age. 12 month olds rarely want to hold hands and would happily step in front of an articulated lorry 🤷🏻‍♀️🫣
Sure the twins didn’t even know their own back garden, they’d hardly make a run for it in the park!!! Harnesses are for unruly kids who fight to get out of buggies, the twins are pretty docile 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
We’re all an emotional mess watching your stories daily on Instagram Lisa. But for VERY different reasons !!!!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Absolutely. I mean do they look awful and do some people take the piss with them, yes.. however I couldn’t put the possibility of someone judging above my child being safe.

Reactions: 5
She's looking for free harnesses, if she doesn't get them she'll post about how bad they are.

Mine always were taught to hold my hand. But the twincess are always strapped I to a buggy or trolley if she brought them in and got them to hold her hand

I mind my neighbours daughter she's 16 months younger than my 3 year old and they hold one another hands because they have been taught to do the that

Reactions: 3
Sure the twins didn’t even know their own back garden, they’d hardly make a run for it in the park!!! Harnesses are for unruly kids who fight to get out of buggies, the twins are pretty docile 🤷‍♀️
Her kids need them more than anyone else’s.. given half a chance, they’ll make a bid for freedom! I know I would if I was them 😂😂
---
Mine always were taught to hold my hand. But the twincess are always strapped I to a buggy or trolley if she brought them in and got them to hold her hand

I mind my neighbours daughter she's 16 months younger than my 3 year old and they hold one another hands because they have been taught to do the that
Fair play to you. They must be great kids. My little fella is 4 and will hold my hand the last yr or so. Prior to that, he’d try to run off. He’s a great little boy but just loves to run. We live beside a main road. I valued his safety over what people think of his harness hence why I happily used one.

Her kids need them more than anyone else’s.. given half a chance, they’ll make a bid for freedom! I know I would if I was them 😂😂
---

Fair play to you. They must be great kids. My little fella is 4 and will hold my hand the last yr or so. Prior to that, he’d try to run off. He’s a great little boy but just loves to run. We live beside a main road. I valued his safety over what people think of his harness hence why I happily used one.
Oh I used the harness on my oldest he's a bloody headcase, wired to the moon. He's 12 now but after about 9 he was much calmer,

My youngest is a total different child he will follow your instructions.
---
Oh I used the harness on my oldest he's a bloody headcase, wired to the moon. He's 12 now but after about 9 he was much calmer,

My youngest is a total different child he will follow your instructions.

Reactions: 2
---

Totally agree with you I learnt this lesson when my 6 year old bolted to get across a busy road then froze with fear when they saw a vehicle coming i for one would not bat an eyelid for anyone using a harness for the safety of their child in fact I’d probably judge you more for trusting them to follow instructions and walk with you. Realistically she cannot learn 2 toddlers to hold her hand at the one time, if 1 did happen to run off what does she do with the other one?

Reactions: 14
I saw my brother being led towards the front door of a shop by a stranger when he was 2….nothing happened, thank god we got him back before the woman took him out of the shop, but it’s enough to give me worries. Especially as it can happen so quickly! He ran to the end of an aisle and was gone by the time we got there. My mum was terrified taking him shopping for years after that and blamed herself for getting distracted for a few seconds.

I have used a harness for my daughter in busy areas and had judgmental looks, but I don’t care as long as she is safe!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I saw my brother being led towards the front door of a shop by a stranger when he was 2….nothing happened, thank god we got him back before the woman took him out of the shop, but it’s enough to give me worries. Especially as it can happen so quickly! He ran to the end of an aisle and was gone by the time we got there. My mum was terrified taking him shopping for years after that and blamed herself for getting distracted for a few seconds.

I have used a harness for my daughter in busy areas and had judgmental looks, but I don’t care as long as she is safe!
That's terrifying...your poor mother !

I'm not debating the use or not of a harness !

I think the main points here are :
She was buying the almond milk first thing when she sits on her backside the day before ...

She was too lazy to take out the buggy ...now I've only had single kids and I know getting the buggy out sucks etc but again it's an extra you now factor into life with kids ..but I would imagine a double one must be tough enough but she is a year and a half in ...you get good at this stuff with practise but she hasn't had practice as she doesn't go out ...

She is clearly on the beg ! I got two harnesses with my first ..couldn't bloody work them out so didn't use but id say herself looking for good decent ones ...I prob picked a crappy cheap one at the time !!

My last point...did the story even happen ..just on the beg !

Reactions: 3
She needs to lose weight end of . She will do everything and anything to avoid losing the weight. How can you safely parent the two girls when you are so over weight? She cannot walk far never mind run after them ! They will be on harnesses for HER benefit not theirs! Walking so slow at her pace. That is not fair on the girls to live life like this .

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The bags and dark circles under poor hazels eyes this morning are worse than my own with an 11wk, 2+4yr old

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.