My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what the saddest thing for me was? She could have come on & said she had a lovely mother's day with her girls & how glad she was to get some alone time with them but no, everything has to be a bleeping drama with this one.
I think she’d the hump because she didn’t get a day off or a hotel stay. She probably didn’t expect to be alone on the day with her girls. I know everyone is different but I love having Mother’s Day with mine. Today was chaos like every other weekend but for a change there was no arguing between them so it was nice.

Reactions: 12
Omg I can’t believe what she is on givin out about! She obviously never brings the girls anywhere on her own so she has no idea how to manage. Usually she takes one and pippa takes the other. Anybody that has kids even within 3/4 years of each other need a plan of action when going anywhere!! And you get used to it as you go! Those girls are 18months and it looks like she has never been out on her own with them until today!

Also, I can’t stand the way she keeps saying ‘right ‘. So with the clacks changing right , bring bed time back right 🙄🙄 the obsession with sleep , black out blinds ,white Noise machine is so abnormal.
Jesus what’ll we do about the clacks at all? We’ll be driven up the wall with the children and the clacks and the light coming in the corner of the window now it’s going to be bright after 6 a clack in the evening and we all know that children need to be thrown into their cots or beds at 6 a clack and not a minute after it 🙄😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg I can’t believe what she is on givin out about! She obviously never brings the girls anywhere on her own so she has no idea how to manage. Usually she takes one and pippa takes the other. Anybody that has kids even within 3/4 years of each other need a plan of action when going anywhere!! And you get used to it as you go! Those girls are 18months and it looks like she has never been out on her own with them until today!

Also, I can’t stand the way she keeps saying ‘right ‘. So with the clacks changing right , bring bed time back right 🙄🙄 the obsession with sleep , black out blinds ,white Noise machine is so abnormal.
She needs a vibrator god love her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She definitely has the hump today, I think she’s getting digs in at Pippa, no acknowledgement of her on Insta today for all she does for her & the girls, just a dig about no lie in today & struggling through the day alone with the girls knowing her mam will be watching at some stage.

Reactions: 18
She definitely has the hump today, I think she’s getting digs in at Pippa, no acknowledgement of her on Insta today for all she does for her & the girls, just a dig about no lie in today & struggling through the day alone with the girls knowing her mam will be watching at some stage.
I'd say she is bulling that they didn't treat her to a hotel stay on her own!!!

Reactions: 11
Jesus those stories would put any insomniac to sleep. It’s not that complicated. I have 4 kids, and at one stage it was a newborn, a two year old and 3 and a half year old, as well as a 7 yr old. It’s not rocket science. But you literally cannot go anywhere without a buggy until they’re a good bit older than the twins. I’d have my now three and five year olds in a double still if I thought I’d manage to squeeze them in.
lisa, the out n about is surprisingly tidy, and fits through a standard door. Do not leave it in the car again, you’re only asking for trouble. And if you think somewhere is too busy to bring the twins, drive on by and go somewhere else. Or eat at home. That’s how it has to be sometimes

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe her sister took Pippa away for the day or maybe the rest of the family treated Pippa to a hotel break away from Lisa and the girls

Reactions: 11
Why did she bother having kids? Moan, constant moaning! She's a boring sad old bint! My heart breaks for her babies. She's so lazy!

Reactions: 14
Imagion liveing in that house everytime you come into the room your listening to that white noise machine or her talking scutter in to the
Phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m blocked, so nosiness had me looking via my other half’s acc since the playhouse etc 😅 20 odd stories to regale us about bringing twins to Supermacs drama and then not wanting them to run around in a play centre. Won’t be bothering to look again 😆.

She is absolutely useless. Tough love is what her parents need to show her for the girls’ sake. It was nice to see a smile out of Hazel.

Reactions: 10
There’s 12 months between my 2 eldest. I think close gaps in young children is harder than twins actually, but that’s besides the point. My husband is away for work a lot, so I was on my own with them three quarters of the time during the first couple of years. Everything she described is completely normal and not at all stressful to the average mudder, Lisa just can’t cope physically and I also get the impression she has very little patience in general and it takes very little to put her in bad form. When my eldest 2 were 3 and 2 I took them on holidays for a week on my own, 7 months pregnant. It was tiring but we had a great week. You just need to make sure you’re reasonably fit and also get into your head that you’re no longer entitled to anything being easy, you are the bottom line, if you have to go without sleep etc so be it, you CHOSE this! I had my fourth last year and on day 3 I was out and about with all 4, attending my eldests activities etc because I wanted to. Not looking for a medal, this is run of the mill mudder stuff that most of us do

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wearing the same yellow top for the last 3 days now, even after sweating the crap out of it yesterday with her escapades.
I'd say the stink off her is unreal.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Hi. I’m Lisa. I wear glasses to let everyone know that I’m a sophisticated businesswoman. And sometimes I come onto instagram to record myself looking into my laptop to prove that I am in fact, a sophisticated businesswoman 😉😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Put her stories on if your babies can’t sleep and they’ll be gone in two minutes i promise .zzz

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.