My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At first, I was so happy for the girls to have something fun to play with instead of being trapped in the living room, but after these close up videos, I am horrified!
So anxious for the girls and the rest of the kids in the family to be using this hazardous playhouse!
The visible splinters, terrible finishing, sharp corners is just awful! :eek:

Reactions: 8
I said this already about the door going outward instead of inwards is so dangerous to me, also the wooden pieces to close the door and windows is so clunky looking and I can see fingers being caught in it 🙈 I don’t like the open windows either a child could def fall out one of them!!

Reactions: 4
I said this already about the door going outward instead of inwards is so dangerous to me, also the wooden pieces to close the door and windows is so clunky looking and I can see fingers being caught in it 🙈 I don’t like the open windows either a child could def fall out one of them!!
It opens right to the edge of the step, I hadn’t realised there was no wiggle room at all until she showed the close up today. That’s just an accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 2
Thank god, I didn't want to say it was tit the other day when it was being praised. Those steps are a death trap and it's basic AF.

Reactions: 5
At first, I was so happy for the girls to have something fun to play with instead of being trapped in the living room, but after these close up videos, I am horrified!
So anxious for the girls and the rest of the kids in the family to be using this hazardous playhouse!
The visible splinters, terrible finishing, sharp corners is just awful! :eek:
Me too omg!

How can you walk away from that finish and say ah yes perfect for two 18 month olds..

I’d swiftly be calling him back and telling him to get the sander out…thanks to Lisa for the honest review, definitely wouldn’t be calling them for a play house anyway..
(not that I have the room or money for one 🤪)

The whole clocks thing…my 18 month old would defo realise something was up if I tried to put him to bed at 6pm next Saturday…she says they ‘won’t notice the 10 or 15 minutes’ but they’ll notice a whole hour surely??

Reactions: 7
The breathlessness from walking a handful of steps from the house out to the garden & a bit of chat on the phone 😮 My god, it’s no wonder everything so basic is so difficult

Reactions: 9
Saturday’s will be fun in that garden. Her sisters 4 kids and the twins up on that. The twins and their other tiddler cousin will either go flying out the window or down the stairs.
I would personally wait till my child was
3/4 before Getting something like this. And get a well made one. I’d stick to the little plastic houses and small slides at their age. It’s a Nice idea for the older kids to have to play in nanny’s garden when they’re over.

Reactions: 7
Saturday’s will be fun in that garden. Her sisters 4 kids and the twins up on that. The twins and their other tiddler cousin will either go flying out the window or down the stairs.
I would personally wait till my child was
3/4 before Getting something like this. And get a well made one. I’d stick to the little plastic houses and small slides at their age. It’s a Nice idea for the older kids to have to play in nanny’s garden when they’re over.
We won’t hear about it because she probably got a discount in exchange for publicity but you can be full sure with that many kids there will be at least one serious but preventable injury on it.
I’d be tying tying the door to the side rather than leaving them able to open & close it.
Maybe remove the blocks holding the windows shut & putting little latches on the outside that she has full control over instead & some grip tape on the steps to prevent slipping in mucky shoes.

Oh those bleeping houses...when I was small my parents brought me to a garden centre that had a play area for kids with one of those houses..they left me there while they went shopping (90s kid,no judgement) there was a boy there who locked the door when I was in the house on my own and left...I was screaming blue murder to be let out while my mam was probably off looking at tulips😂Never forget it..kids regularly fight and push each other..1 push at the top of those steps and it will be a trip to A and E

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Oh those bleeping houses...when I was small my parents brought me to a garden centre that had a play area for kids with one of those houses..they left me there while they went shopping (90s kid,no judgement) there was a boy there who locked the door when I was in the house on my own and left...I was screaming blue murder to be let out while my mam was probably off looking at tulips😂Never forget it..kids regularly fight and push each other..1 push at the top of those steps and it will be a trip to A and E
For someone like Lisa a trip to A&E is the dream !

Reactions: 3
She probably thinks she's missing out on some very important pr package, she is so gullible

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.