Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beddy

Chatty Member
There’s 12 months between my 2 eldest. I think close gaps in young children is harder than twins actually, but that’s besides the point. My husband is away for work a lot, so I was on my own with them three quarters of the time during the first couple of years. Everything she described is completely normal and not at all stressful to the average mudder, Lisa just can’t cope physically and I also get the impression she has very little patience in general and it takes very little to put her in bad form. When my eldest 2 were 3 and 2 I took them on holidays for a week on my own, 7 months pregnant. It was tiring but we had a great week. You just need to make sure you’re reasonably fit and also get into your head that you’re no longer entitled to anything being easy, you are the bottom line, if you have to go without sleep etc so be it, you CHOSE this! I had my fourth last year and on day 3 I was out and about with all 4, attending my eldests activities etc because I wanted to. Not looking for a medal, this is run of the mill mudder stuff that most of us do

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Kodi

All she has done is come on & rant about having twins, almost as if she didn't choose this, but you did Lisa. You also chose to never go anywhere with the bibies by yourself over the last 18 months & now it's biting you in the arse & you can't cope. Get a grip of yourself.

Do you know what the saddest thing for me was? She could have come on & said she had a lovely mother's day with her girls & how glad she was to get some alone time with them but no, everything has to be a fucking drama with this one.

Kodi

Funny how Hazel never showed any intolerance to eggs when she was weaning them a year ago & giving them eggs 50 times a day, but now suddenly after holding a metal bar she can't have them. Goes to show the test she had done is just as real as her mickey mouse course she did.

• Haha

Barbara Gordon

Jesus those stories would put any insomniac to sleep. It’s not that complicated. I have 4 kids, and at one stage it was a newborn, a two year old and 3 and a half year old, as well as a 7 yr old. It’s not rocket science. But you literally cannot go anywhere without a buggy until they’re a good bit older than the twins. I’d have my now three and five year olds in a double still if I thought I’d manage to squeeze them in.
lisa, the out n about is surprisingly tidy, and fits through a standard door. Do not leave it in the car again, you’re only asking for trouble. And if you think somewhere is too busy to bring the twins, drive on by and go somewhere else. Or eat at home. That’s how it has to be sometimes

• Heart

fortycoats

Chatty Member
Re. Hazel’s “allergies”.. if there was a genuine issue with the child, CUH wouldn’t have discharged her. They’d be referred her from neonates to paeds to find the issue.

The hospital discharged the twins. Lisa did a reel to celebrate. Then a week later, she claimed Hazel was diagnosed with allergies. It doesn’t quite add up to me…

squeezycheesy

You can be certain she was walking them up and down the aisles for attention.
What time did they wake in the morning if she was able to put them back at 9???
That’s newborn baby type stuff.

I actually can't cope when she comes on with the spectacles on and the glance down at the laptop, we all know she's watching friends. Juno.

• Haha

woopwoop

Lisa, WHAT 👏 DID 👏 YOU 👏 EXPECT 👏?? You chose to have twins Lisa, chose it. It wasn't a natural twin pregnancy. I don't know the terminology but when she chose to have two embryos transferred, what did she think was going to happen. You'd think she had the twins foisted on her. I don't for one second thing that a person who conceives twins naturally isn't happy, but it's more of a shock in a natural pregnancy, whereas Lisa knew when she was transferring (sorry if terms are wrong!) that there was a good chance of twins. And another thing, she left the house today and went to supermacs before she went anywhere else. Why couldn't she just have eaten with the twins at home and then took them out. Or even taken them somewhere where there was going to be space for the buggy.

Hopefully her experience in the soft play is enough of a kick up the arse to lose the weight. Supermacs won't help her. She needs to shed the weight so that she can keep up with the girls. The fact that she had to depend on 2 children who were complete strangers to her to mind one of her girls is an embarrassment.

GPRena

Those girls always have the same expression on their faces. They’re gorgeous little girls but they rarely look very content,happy or beaming with joy any time she puts them on her Instagram. Hazel being hauled to the gp every second week and now some hocus pocus allergy lady,she’s growing up to think there’s something wrong with her and you can see it on her face already,she seems to mostly have an unhappy look. So,being fed to the gills,thrown into bed every chance Lisa gets,a white noise machine,rarely seeing the light of day,outings to the gp,what a life…a pretty miserable one and it’s a worry to see. For someone who went out of her way to have those girls,one would think she’d be out and about with them the whole time,playing,outings,really appreciating the gift of two gorgeous children. Lisa has no idea what she’s doing and only had those babies for attention,she seems a very cold person. She should have just purchased a doll in Smyths!
---
Oh and no Lisa I can honestly say I have never put a towel over my head when I was washing my kids, water splashes all over me and who cares? It’s a bit of fun and water splashing!

• Sad
  • Heart

Ellegee

VIP Member
Last year she practically had the house on lockdown in the summer, the curtains were never opened and the bedroom was blacked out in fear they would know what daylight is..
Isn’t it so sad. We eat as a family at around 6 most days & in better weather we’d be back out in the garden after that for an hour before PJs time. It’s winter long enough, I make the most of the brighter evenings.

Gizmos and Gadgets

Chatty Member
I’m fully convinced that Lisa is away with the fairies. A reborn doll is what she should have invested in.
She expects the girls to act like little robots and when they don’t dance to her tune she’s like the antichrist and her mother has to step in.
It’s heartbreaking to see the cycle that’s going to continue with her lovely girls, they’re going to end up looking after their mother by the time they’re 20 if she keeps on the way she’s going.

zappa

Is she actually complaining about her hard life while sitting on her hole watching Greys Anatomy at 8am

• Haha

Lovelula

VIP Member
I watched some of the live back....Michelle gave her a gushing introduction like she was amazing.and then the camera connected to her and she was like one of the guests from Jeremy Kyle😂
The hairband belongs in the local dump and she should have made an effort with her appearance but I dont think she came across too bad...she seemed perky and spoke better than she does on her stories if that makes sense...she wasnt stuttering or dragging her words.

• Haha
6pm to I presume about 6am or maybe later.
12 to 3 if they are at home which they always are except for crèche
And also an hour at 9am
So that’s, what, 16 hours sleep within a 24 hour period. They’re only allowed to be awake 8 hours. Literally sleeping their lives away.

Most people’s evenings only start at 6pm, so cruel to put them to bed at that time at their age!

I know that’s not every day they get 16 to 17 hours sleep but it seems to be a lot of days and that is just not right.

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Ellegee

VIP Member
The girls don’t even look a tiny bit like her in that photo she put up tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 15