My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness she looks about the happiest I’ve seen her in a long time in that picture, not surprised it’s while she is without her kids
I’d say she legged it out the door as soon as de mudder took over. Never mind the sick child or the other toddler who also needs a lot of attention at this age

Reactions: 3
2 week full support package is false advertising really. It’s 3 days per week guaranteed & then if/when she can fit you in with the girls home, then clocks off on Fridays for the weekend going by what she has said herself since the day she started her ‘little business’

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe 233 people have commented, imagine wanting to win this package and having to listen to her for 2 weeks, that’s a chore I could do without thanks, would rather listen to a crying baby. Torture, em ah juno, does that make sense? 🤬🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder will the website actually appear ..those 200 people need to pay more attention to what they are entering...be interesting how a real life person would get on ...wonder will she fix it for the triplet mom who commented to win !

Reactions: 3
Ahh WHO is the one bigging her up, 'i love Lisa's gentle approach, I could see how she was nurturing and motherly and not forceful' - EM.... are we looking at the same person?! Lads, there are actual people who are buying into this tit. 🤯 🤯

Reactions: 7
Ahh WHO is the one bigging her up, 'i love Lisa's gentle approach, I could see how she was nurturing and motherly and not forceful' - EM.... are we looking at the same person?! Lads, there are actual people who are buying into this tit. 🤯 🤯
Thing is I doubt this one did buy it, what could we bet Lisa gave her best copy and paste for a review?

Reactions: 2
Look at that ones face thats pumped with botox and fillers .... would you really go on her reviews of Lisa 🤣🤣😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That girl was told what to say you almost see her looking at notes or something 🙄 or Lisa was sitting across from her with a gun 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No sign of Mrs Pancake all day long.I assumed Saint pancake herself would have been on at 6am firing pancakes up to the ceiling with mudder.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No sign of Mrs Pancake all day long.I assumed Saint pancake herself would have been on at 6am firing pancakes up to the ceiling with mudder.
No sign since she got the eyebrows done, maybe they’re worse than they looked in the pic her friend shared

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
‘Gentle, nurturing, motherly’ 😂😂😂
anybody who believes chloe hackett deserves to be ripped off just wondering if lisa was indeed sat across from her with a gun she’s definitely not the sort to do anything from anybody but herself a complete self absorbed gee bag

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.