My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A whole 5 comments. Her competition was the only thing that drew any interest on her page since the girls were born & only because it was a freebie.

Reactions: 4
I cringe when parents say their baby/toddler are their best friend 🙈 Jack the Ripper could be their bestie if he offered a packet of buttons! 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Goes to show how rare it is that she’s not on the couch and had to get pippa to take a pic of her on the ground with the tiddlers the one time they’re not have a nip 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I cringe when parents say their baby/toddler are their best friend 🙈 Jack the Ripper could be their bestie if he offered a packet of buttons! 😆😆
My baby is a tiny tyrant who doesn’t let me sleep or eat a hot meal in peace.
Friends don’t do that to people 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Im a veteran mudder of 4 like lots of ye, and I was a nanny for years before having my own.
My theory is Lisa let them cry it out for months when they were young, and now she puts them into their cots and leaves the room, and even if they don’t sleep they just don’t cry anymore and when she’s satisfied she’s had her break from them she brings them out. It has all the signs of this. They’re ‘in bed’ alright but they ain’t sleeping
ETA I was a live in nanny for a family where the mother was completely neurotic about ‘needing her breaks’ and the kids, including a baby would be put in their beds and the door closed and none of them would cry. It’s cruel and it’s not normal behaviour but it’s very easy to train babies to do this. (I quit the family 3 weeks into a year long contract)
I'm not sure If this is the case. I've 3 boys youngest is 10 weeks up for 2/3 feeds depending during night, and the 2 yr old would give the odd call aswel some nights. but my friend has a 9 week old boy and last 4 nights he's taken his bottle at 7pm and slept straight to 6/7am now she's not sleeping herself because she's so nervous and keeps checking on him. I think she was just lucky with 2 babies who slept, some people are. But I don't think they could have been left to cry it out. The mom and dad are in the house plus the brother there and working from home.....I don't think they could have left or listened to 2 babies left to cry it out. It looks like an average 3 bed house , they couldn't let a baby cry for a long time..... surely!!! I always did think Lisa exaggerates their sleep times thou, making her look like an expert so someone would hire her. For months she was so smug sitting on the couch saying the girls were gone off to bed, every before she announced she was going to do the sleep coaching.

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure If this is the case. I've 3 boys youngest is 10 weeks up for 2/3 feeds depending during night, and the 2 yr old would give the odd call aswel some nights. but my friend has a 9 week old boy and last 4 nights he's taken his bottle at 7pm and slept straight to 6/7am now she's not sleeping herself because she's so nervous and keeps checking on him. I think she was just lucky with 2 babies who slept, some people are. But I don't think they could have been left to cry it out. The mom and dad are in the house plus the brother there and working from home.....I don't think they could have left or listened to 2 babies left to cry it out. It looks like an average 3 bed house , they couldn't let a baby cry for a long time..... surely!!! I always did think Lisa exaggerates their sleep times thou, making her look like an expert so someone would hire her. For months she was so smug sitting on the couch saying the girls were gone off to bed, every before she announced she was going to do the sleep coaching.
Would you be brave enough to challenge Lisa about her bibbies crying it out? She'd rugby tackle you to the floor and no one could hear your cries for help over the sound of the white noise machine, juno.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We’ll never know for sure. I do believe unicorn babies exist but they’re called that for good reason. It’s so rare for a child to settle all night. So to have two to go 7-7 from pretty much day 1 does seem too good to be true. In saying that, the mum is called any time there’s major difficulties at night so maybe she genuinely isn’t used to them waking 🤷🏻‍♀️

I always thought there was something off about the few weeks that she circled the time on the monitor. I can easily change the time on mine, so I was always iffy about her coming on talking about how great the girls were.
I’ve a feeling she had this course in mind from early on & had to build herself up to be this amazing sleep guru when it’s probably all lies

• Heart
Tellin the embryo to sit tight? Don’t worry Lisa. If it’s anything like you it’ll be welded to its resting place until it’s life depends on moving !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tellin the embryo to sit tight? Don’t worry Lisa. If it’s anything like you it’ll be welded to its resting place until it’s life depends on moving !!!!!
With a white noise machine,sleeping bag and black out blinds,juknow just to get used to the possibility of life with Lisa!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet the girls are exhausted because they’re not used to being busy & having fun. At this age they should adapt if she just rides it out for a couple of weeks but no, poor girls back to 2 naps missing out on time with their little pals. I’d say they hate to see her coming at the creche now, I can just imagine her on their backs about sleep constantly.

Reactions: 7
I bet the girls are exhausted because they’re not used to being busy & having fun. At this age they should adapt if she just rides it out for a couple of weeks but no, poor girls back to 2 naps missing out on time with their little pals. I’d say they hate to see her coming at the creche now, I can just imagine her on their backs about sleep constantly.
[/he way lisa said the 2 naps are suiting them better did not sound very convincing to me
When they're down to one nap they'll be plonked in their cots at 5.30pm 😳 also she didn't sound very convincing to me when she said the 2 naps are suiting them better. It almost looked like she was annoyed? Or maybe that's just her face 😳🤣

Reactions: 1
Well she is a professional sleep coach don't ya know 🙄

Christ she's a bore, she comes on to talk about absolutely nothing. "I have nothing for ye" no tit sherlock, what's new there. Also the kids are in crèche so will someone tell her it's ok to open the curtains now

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.