My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha looking for an Out n About now and is sorry now she didn’t get one from the start. I said it last year she’s going to regret that useless Joie twin buggy, the Out n About is best double on the market!

Reactions: 6
Ha looking for an Out n About now and is sorry now she didn’t get one from the start. I said it last year she’s going to regret that useless Joie twin buggy, the Out n About is best double on the market!
I said it way back too after hear her rattling down the lane with the heap of junk she has. It’s no wonder the girls have always hated it, they could never even sit right in it & it looks so hard & uncomfortable. Thinking about it now though she’ll probably find it hard to lift an Out n About in & out of the car with the little height of her & use it as another excuse to go nowhere.
I think we only ever saw her out once with the first pram she had for the girls as she struggled with it in the car. It is a brilliant buggy, my favourite by far but I don’t think she wants to be out much anyway

Reactions: 4
Ive the single one it’s best money I ever spent

Reactions: 1
Ive the single one it’s best money I ever spent
Same but unless there’s a seat for her in it I can’t see her getting out much more than she is now. I don’t see how it’s possible with the amount of time the girls spend sleeping

The visitors from out foreign are a killer!
did she really just say that?
---
I cant understand why those kids are so tired. Kids have so much energy. It’s just weird.

Awake at 7 then napping at 9?! What the actual duck!
If they are crying maybe they are bored out of their minds in that house. Stick them in the garden with their coats and wellies and let them play for god sake

Reactions: 11
Jesus as a first time mam I’d have nearly brought the kids to the GP if they were that wrecked after only being up 😂😂😂

Playing office again today!! She has a busy week next week… Monday is booked out & Tuesday nearly booked out…. RIVETING 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A busy week ...one appointment and one day of visitors...she actually includes getting them out to crèche as part of her busy week ...jeez at what point are we complicit in watching these children not having so many of their needs not met ...they are kept in a room most of their lives ...thank god she made the crèche decision for them ..without it I dread to think ...

How can those girls be so tired if she’s being completely honest about how much sleep they are getting? Wailing with tiredness after 12-13 hours of sleep & back asleep by 9am? She can’t blame it on a busy week, that makes zero sense at their age. They sleep all night & get good long naps, a busy week should have no impact on their ability to stay awake.
Something just isn’t adding up, I think she lies about sleep to sell her business better.

Reactions: 17
I heard the first part of that story and thought it strange at that age to be down so soon after waking.
Then the next story “I had a phone call at 9”.
So the girls went to bed to suit busy mom!

My fella is a few weeks younger and hasn’t napped 2 hours after getting up in months, he can stretch to anywhere between 3-5 hours for that wake window at this age. When he’s out and about or when I’m at work he can stay awake 5 hours no bother. Then when at home I just play it by ear and he naps when he’s tired.

Reactions: 2
It’s actually pretty sad that a ‘busy week’ to those girls is going 2 days to crèche , having visitors over and a hospital appointment. Like where’s the fun in that for kids their age? The evenings are gettin a bit brighter so they should be outside after crèche or going for a walk or a playcentre on days off. It’s ridiculous she literally does nothing with them and expects them just to sleep. It’s sad that they’re not gettin a change to go outside get fresh air and explore. She’s just to lazy to do anything

Reactions: 9
Im a veteran mudder of 4 like lots of ye, and I was a nanny for years before having my own.
My theory is Lisa let them cry it out for months when they were young, and now she puts them into their cots and leaves the room, and even if they don’t sleep they just don’t cry anymore and when she’s satisfied she’s had her break from them she brings them out. It has all the signs of this. They’re ‘in bed’ alright but they ain’t sleeping
ETA I was a live in nanny for a family where the mother was completely neurotic about ‘needing her breaks’ and the kids, including a baby would be put in their beds and the door closed and none of them would cry. It’s cruel and it’s not normal behaviour but it’s very easy to train babies to do this. (I quit the family 3 weeks into a year long contract)

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The girls are 18 months old, go to bed at 6pm, up at 7am, that's 13 hours sleep, then only up for only 2 hours and put down again at 9am?

That's really not right.

Reactions: 16
Im a veteran mudder of 4 like lots of ye, and I was a nanny for years before having my own.
My theory is Lisa let them cry it out for months when they were young, and now she puts them into their cots and leaves the room, and even if they don’t sleep they just don’t cry anymore and when she’s satisfied she’s had her break from them she brings them out. It has all the signs of this. They’re ‘in bed’ alright but they ain’t sleeping
ETA I was a live in nanny for a family where the mother was completely neurotic about ‘needing her breaks’ and the kids, including a baby would be put in their beds and the door closed and none of them would cry. It’s cruel and it’s not normal behaviour but it’s very easy to train babies to do this. (I quit the family 3 weeks into a year long contract)
I've always thought this about her situation

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.