My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you bring your kids out to a play are just go stop them from exploring and playing? There is a want in this one. I reckon she was actually talking tit into the phone for her mothers benefit, it was like someone else was listening and the form wasn’t good by her!!

Reactions: 6
Like that’s quite normal lisa you just have to be fitter. You’d often be changing nappies on car seats coats on etc. going in and out of shops she just has no stamina and every single step is too much. I had three under four at a stage but god you just get in with it. It’s like she never had a life before or anything that had her remotely busy and now she’s just losing her life over caring for two bibies.
it actually sounds like her siblings wanted to have dinner with pippa and she was told to get out of the house for a while. And now shes bulling and making sure pippa hears it was carnage so she can get sympathy and someone to bring her a pipsi and a sandwich

Reactions: 17
Lisa, WHAT 👏 DID 👏 YOU 👏 EXPECT 👏?? You chose to have twins Lisa, chose it. It wasn't a natural twin pregnancy. I don't know the terminology but when she chose to have two embryos transferred, what did she think was going to happen. You'd think she had the twins foisted on her. I don't for one second thing that a person who conceives twins naturally isn't happy, but it's more of a shock in a natural pregnancy, whereas Lisa knew when she was transferring (sorry if terms are wrong!) that there was a good chance of twins. And another thing, she left the house today and went to supermacs before she went anywhere else. Why couldn't she just have eaten with the twins at home and then took them out. Or even taken them somewhere where there was going to be space for the buggy.

Hopefully her experience in the soft play is enough of a kick up the arse to lose the weight. Supermacs won't help her. She needs to shed the weight so that she can keep up with the girls. The fact that she had to depend on 2 children who were complete strangers to her to mind one of her girls is an embarrassment.

Reactions: 16
Jesus Christ this one needs a serious ride for herself… how boring can you get . Mother of god !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m shocked she went out alone with them tbh. This is what happens when you aren’t used to doing it alone at all though. And when the girls aren’t really used to being out much. I’m glad pippa went and done her own thing. I really hope she stops holding Lisa’s hands now and refuses to go out with her and the girls so much.

Reactions: 9
Is she wrong in tell us to bring bed time back 10 mins a night this week for the clock change? Shouldn’t it be bring it 10 mins later each night? Spring forward, fall back? She made that mistake in October she said opposite way round. Think she’s don’t that again tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Had to laugh when she asked "please tell me it gets easier" 🙄🤣🤣 nope, it will get worse ffs. As they are getting bigger and more independent, sorry to break it to ya, you can't reason with a tiddler Lisa. They'll make an awful eejit out of her

Reactions: 6
The clacks! Don’t forget the clacks next weekend now! The sleep? What are we going to do about the sleep?!! And for the love of god! You took your own kids out on your own! What do you want? A medal? The length of time it took to bang on about what it was like and this happened and that happened and how were you going to get them out of the car and two high chairs!!For feck sake,I’ve never heard anything like it. What did she expect was going to happen and what did she think it was going to be like with two? Oh sorry! She didn’t think! She just did it for attention and now the hard work begins and she has a look on her face,especially tonight like “What have done?!! Two kids!!” Yeah two kids Lisa so put your big girls pants on and duck off out that door to a park or playground on your own and different places on your own and maybe it won’t be such a shock to you!
---
“I just needed to get out of the house today with them!” My arse!! You’d be still stuck the couch if it was up to you.You were made go out with them so that whoever in the house got a break for a day,your mudder?!! Maybe they’d plans and those plans didn’t include you for a change! Whatever it was,you were made get out because you sure as hell wouldn’t have dreamed of it if it was up to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
What a bloody idiot, the constant mentioning of how busy everywhere was - other people are entitled to leave their houses and go to SuperMacs and kids play centres aswell Lisa!!! The real issues here are her inability to cope with her kids, the fact she is totally disorganised and that she isn't physically able for chasing around after 2 toddlers. Instead of sitting there trying to find a way to get more organised and be a more hands-on capable parent she's sitting on her ass whinging to Instagram.

I dread to think of the scene that unfolded in SuperMacs, big mad angry red sweaty head on her shouting at staff to find her high chairs 🙄 the two kids tangled up in the harness yoke because she hasn't the ability to look after them calmly and on her own

Reactions: 13
She should really follow singlemumwithtriplets. She brings those gorgeous girls out all the time alone . To the park ,shops, playground etc etc etc and she is actually on her own with them almost every day. They are 2 next week and they walk with her holding on.

She should really follow singlemumwithtriplets. She brings those gorgeous girls out all the time alone . To the park ,shops, playground etc etc etc and she is actually on her own with them almost every day. They are 2 next week and they walk with her holding on.
Those girls are so used to being out because she’s just not able to sit in every day of the week. She wraps them up & gets on with it. Never hear complaints about parking or coats or anything like the issues Lisa has & she has an extra toddler to be dealing with.
Places like supermacs will always be mobbed at that time of the day at weekends.
Why is she still making such a huge deal out of parking & juggling the girls, she should have a system mastered by now. The buggy would have been fine right behind the car while she loaded each child up & if she was using the Out N About she would have managed it with one hand while she held the door of supermacs/play centre. That’s one huge benefit of it over the other bone shaker she has.

Reactions: 2
She can’t handle them now they are active. She’s struggling to cope because she’s so unfit and sweating.
it’s only gonna get worse Lisa. You need to get healthy for your girls!

Reactions: 8
Does she expect her own parking space at every place she goes?? Maybe they should have ‘solo mom’ parking spaces?? 😂 and why bother with coats if she was only going a few metres from the car to sit down in a restaurant?? Sorry Lisa it’s def not going to get easier anytime soon 😂 my 4 year old is still a bit of a nightmare out and about!!

Reactions: 5
All she has done is come on & rant about having twins, almost as if she didn't choose this, but you did Lisa. You also chose to never go anywhere with the bibies by yourself over the last 18 months & now it's biting you in the arse & you can't cope. Get a grip of yourself.

Do you know what the saddest thing for me was? She could have come on & said she had a lovely mother's day with her girls & how glad she was to get some alone time with them but no, everything has to be a bleeping drama with this one.

Reactions: 16
Does she think if a buggy isn’t either side of the car it’s just going to automatically flattened by whatever vehicle is passing? That was 100% a buggy situation today. Strap one in while other still in car seat. Then do the other one. Then you’ve your hands free to get the baby bag and off you go. Leave the coats in the car. They’ll be grand for the 15 seconds it takes to get inside.

Reactions: 7
Ah now,stop getting mudder to send you messages pretending to be an onlooker at Little Rascals. You were stressed,you were even stressed when you were giving everyone a recap of your ordeal of having to take your own children out. It’ll take at least a month now of your arse being superglued to the mudders couch without moving to recover after today.
As for the tiny bit of light at the corner of the blackout blinds! Can you actually hear yourself?! Next you’ll be building a underground bedroom under your parents house to put the twins to sleep in for fear of them getting a bit of light! The more I hear now,the more I really…really think there is something not quite right there at all.

Omg I can’t believe what she is on givin out about! She obviously never brings the girls anywhere on her own so she has no idea how to manage. Usually she takes one and pippa takes the other. Anybody that has kids even within 3/4 years of each other need a plan of action when going anywhere!! And you get used to it as you go! Those girls are 18months and it looks like she has never been out on her own with them until today!

Also, I can’t stand the way she keeps saying ‘right ‘. So with the clacks changing right , bring bed time back right 🙄🙄 the obsession with sleep , black out blinds ,white Noise machine is so abnormal.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.