My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That play house my youngest is 3... he'd be climbing out the windows, that's not safe at all, have tge shutters a an appearance but have plastic or something safe to cover the windows

Why would you want to have your child in bed by 6.30? Unless they are sick or you had a bad night and they are hanging....
Anyways what time does she feed them dinner.... Going to sleep with their food in a ball.

Reactions: 5
Does she spend any quality time with them after their long day in creche , their tummies must be so uncomfortable going to bed so early 🥺

Reactions: 11
I’m so confused why you’d put them to bed earlier, when the clocks go forward? I’ve always read you put them to bed an hour later? My 3 year old is asleep by 6.45 in the week as we are up at 5am for work and nursery. But I certainly won’t be putting her to bed at 5.45!!!! This woman literally woke up one day and decided she was a sleep consultant. She’s making it up as she goes along!

Reactions: 7
4 babies in this house and not once have I done what she's suggesting and guess what???? All of them slept just fine!!! Babies adjust. I don't get why some huns make such a big deal out of the clocks changing.

Reactions: 7
We never adjusted times here, and no issues sleeping. This one is only doing it for HER own benefit. She needs to throw her big arse on that couch, sipping Pepsi, and watching her soaps. She makes me sick. Poor girls. What a bloody life. I hope that poor embryo on ice is left be.

Reactions: 8
Sure she always has them in bed by 6.30 I don’t know why she’s making up excuses!! Poor girls are gonna be asleep by 6pm on Saturday in bed by 5.30 🙄

Reactions: 6
Three kids here...I've never done anything either but I guess while we have rough bedtimes we are not tied to them but she is likely petrified what could happen..I cannot imagine closing the door at 6.30pm ...what are we complicit in here watching this carry on ...her family need to deal with this carry on ...

Reactions: 1
Or….
You could let them f*cking live a life that’s not centred around SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
My God she’s unbelievable: God forbid they should sleep 15 hours a day instead of 16 hours a day. It’s absolutely insane carry on.
What is she going to do when they are out of cots and are getting out of bed? Tie them down for the night

She will prob have the stairgate across the door but then can she close the door for the dark room ?! Sad thing is those little girls won't be getting up to look for cuddles from her ...they have been conditioned not too ...

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Or….
You could let them f*cking live a life that’s not centred around SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
My God she’s unbelievable: God forbid they should sleep 15 hours a day instead of 16 hours a day. It’s absolutely insane carry on.
God love them they actually just look miserable in the photo.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She will prob have the stairgate across the door but then can she close the door for the dark room ?! Sad thing is those little girls won't be getting up to look for cuddles from her ...they have been conditioned not too ...
Even the thoughts of that is upsetting me here because we all know it’s true.
My little one gets back out of bed once or twice most nights & sometimes I pretend to be annoyed but a quick squeeze she always turns around & straight back to her room & I’ll bloody miss it when it stops, one last cuddle & she’s happy out going asleep.
She would absolutely put a gate on the door if they started that but then there’s really nothing worth getting back out of bed for is there, so I don’t think she’ll ever have to worry about them not staying in their beds 😢

• Sad
Leds. If the bibbies are havin d nips earlier det means extra time for mom to relax with a pipsi juno? Does dat make sinse?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.