My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the response Irish triplet mammy put up to her. She said feed them at half hourly intervals not all at the one time! Made Lisa look like an awful eejit, no milkymates there clearly

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah ffs did one child actually sleep 14 hours? 6pm to 8am. How is that even good for her? And how is that actually possible? The other one is still asleep! She’s ruling their lives by sleep; it’s beyond ridiculous, they’re trapped. They’ll be up then a few hours and put back to bed again for a nap. Are they allowed to have any sort of life at all? There is a bleeping world out there Lisa, maybe bring them out into it.

Reactions: 20
How can someone be so obsessed with babies sleeping.Yes we all want our kids to go to bed early sleep the night.but to only leave house once a week.on Friday.But have nap before they go.Jez I put mine In car and off we went to where ever.if woke up getting into buggy he was fine.i had a life and jobs had to be done play centres play grounds were visited on my days of from working full time.

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see the response Irish triplet mammy put up to her. She said feed them at half hourly intervals not all at the one time! Made Lisa look like an awful eejit, no milkymates there clearly
I remember AliD saying when the boys came home from NICU that the nurses had their feeds staggered by 20/30 minutes and she kept up that routine

Reactions: 6
My friend had twins two years ago and the midwife told her NOT to feed them together

Reactions: 5
I’d say if wan wrote in “12mth sleeps all day long and all night. Never sees the light of day. Is this too much?” Bet she would say “No,that’s perfect for them!” She would probably ask how to get the twinsssszies to sleep all day and night like that so she doesn’t have to interact or look after them at all and she could have her arse on the couch all day glued to friends and guzzling the pipsi 🙄

Reactions: 10
I remember AliD saying when the boys came home from NICU that the nurses had their feeds staggered by 20/30 minutes and she kept up that routine
That’s right they were half an hour apart but I’m nearly sure she used those milky mate things too when they were a bit older!!
also Lisa said Hazel was awake at 1am so that was like 7 hours at that stage!! I’d say she’d no temp she gave her Nurofen to get her back to sleep 🙄
---
That’s right they were half an hour apart but I’m nearly sure she used those milky mate things too when they were a bit older!!
also Lisa said Hazel was awake at 1am so that was like 7 hours at that stage!! I’d say she’d no temp she gave her Nurofen to get her back to sleep 🙄
Just found this actually!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Lisa would hate my 18 month old. She sleeps for 30 mins for nap time - then i HAVE to wake her or she won’t go to bed till 11pm. She’ll go to bed around 7.30 then if I’m lucky but will still wake once at night and then up for 7am. She’s a low sleep needs toddler and absolutely wild but the happiest child ever always out and about in the fresh air!! I cannot believe how much her kids sleep. Do they ever go outside 🙈😭 Also how can she give advice when that’s her advice? I have an older child too so my little one never stood a chance of strict naps in cots as we always had school runs & activity runs to do.

Reactions: 7
Another temp. What does she expect when she has them locked in every day,no going outside in the fresh air,no play around in the playground only once in the very blue moon and then only sends them off the crèche? Those children didn’t even recognise their own back garden.

Reactions: 3
She really grates on my last nerve when she says "gave her cuddles".....you can rest assured there was no cuddles from the cold hearted Sergeant Major, but also guess what Lisa cuddles can be given any time, not just when they are unwell. No natural caring mother feels the need to point out they gave their child cuddles because its something we do all day every day without a second thought, it just comes naturally to people but not to that that big lump obviously.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
About time people called out her dangerous advice. Imagine for parents working 9 to 5 and the commute home ...and kids in bed for 6 ...they would never see them ...she is really unhinged and I really hope vulnerable new parents are not listening to her ...

Reactions: 11
About time people called out her dangerous advice. Imagine for parents working 9 to 5 and the commute home ...and kids in bed for 6 ...they would never see them ...she is really unhinged and I really hope vulnerable new parents are not listening to her ...
Her advice suits HER... I wish these influencers didn't have a platform, 14 hours sleep for that child is just too much, it's actually worrying that those girls dont need stimulation. It seems like they are robots... eat ,sleep and repeat 😔😔 it's actually terrible. There is a whole world out there to discover, but Lisa only wants to sit on her arse all day, every day. Those children will end up so depressed.

Reactions: 11
Dim bibbies are always sick.
They need fresh air and activity.
Sleep breeds sleep it's all they know.
She loves that the little wan goes down the crusty hall to bed herself. It's because it's all they know.
I'm sure if Haydazel knew they could put wellies on and go out the back that's what they would look for.
Also if your bibbies sleep that much wouldn't ya have the time to clean yourself up a bit wash the hair.
Imagine meeting her and asking do they sleep well for ya 27 outta 24 hours of the day she would be so smug.
Not by the hairs on her chinny chin chin would I pay her for advice.

Mortified for her saying feed them together 🙈🙈
Multiples often need a stay in the NICU and they are ALWAYS put in routine being fed apart, giving time for the parents to SAFELY feed one baby before starting with the next baby. This is ALWAYS the way, there is no reason a medical professional would have two babies feeding at the exact same time other than to be lazy and use milky mates.

The only exception I can genuinely think of is if a parent breastfeeds and can tandem feed at the same time, but even then I know plenty of breastfeeding mums of multiples that feed one after the other.

She looks like a fool giving that advice, comes across really uneducated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.