Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I genuinely liked her at the start, I was dealing with secondary infertility after a missed miscarriage after having two children years before hand before I was widowed , my new partner then turned into a prick after I got pregnant so I was in and out of court while dealing with high risk pregnancy and trying to care for my kids one of which has complex additional needs, I’m now 6 weeks out from having my miracle baby and while i set out on this journey with a partner I will be gladly doing it on my own without the abuse but my family have been fantastic and so supportive , when I get out of hospital it will be me and the 3 kids ultimately on our own In our house and I’m terrified . She has so much help and doesn’t seem to acknowledge it , it’s driving me nuts , I breast fed both my kids but it was difficult and I hope to breastfeed this child but not going to put pressure on myself if it works it does and if not formula will be given , fed is fed at end of day and once I’m mentally healthy to provide the love and care for them that’s my main goal

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

brandambassador

VIP Member
The story of the missing girl Cleo in Oz that was thankfully found safe should be a lesson to all bloggers. The crazy that took her was following the mother’s insta & Facebook (she is a blogger/influencer) pages on at least 6 fake profiles so he knew their every move & where they were camping, how to gain access etc. If that isn’t a real life lesson on not pimping out kids….. thank the Lord that girl was found safe but this should be a lesson for all of the insta kids we are over familiar with

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

sron

VIP Member
Her comment yesterday about being at the doctors

'I don't know how people do this on their own'.

Eh Lisa, your page is solo journey to mom, maybe you need to change it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

brandambassador

VIP Member
If she was my friend, for the sake of mental health and nothing to do with giving unsolicited mom advice or being nosey, I would encourage her to get dressed everyday if she can. I’m all for the 4th trimester rest etc but I just feel even without newborns, on a bad day, a shower & fresh clothes is the minimum you can do to feel better ❤‍🩹

Reactions: 16

brandambassador

VIP Member
Ok brief intro

Single 30 something year old health care worker started her page maybe just before COVID ? Anyway was going down IVF route to have a baby. More power to her, she shared all the info re meds & procedures- had some failed IUIs but later became pregnant with twins after 2 embryos were implanted.
Became a bit of a #collab seeking hun during pregnancy, again shared every scan, the gestational diabetes etc & gave birth to 2 beautiful twin girls I think about 33/34 weeks?
Now has become unfollowable - if that’s a word! Shares the pumping, underwear pics, look at me I’m breastfeeding I’m great pics - lives with her parents, would be getting full mat pay as well as full pay when off pregnant as she’s HSE so she was paid to cocoon & will now be paid mat leave too. Parents help out, Which is always helpful.
Has put an email to collab in her bio since having the twins, please don’t extort your lovely babies!

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Thump

VIP Member
Have to say I think she is right to go ahead now at 32/33 if that’s what she wants and not hold till nearer 40 to see if she meets someone down the road. Who knows what would happen in the meantime and as someone who has done ivf, it is much more likely to be successful at her age now than another 5 years down the line. She could still absolutely meet someone now and if she doesn’t she has her babies now and that was her priority. Personally I’d choose my child over a man any day of the week and I’m with my child’s dad. Also she possibly won’t have the same energy for two babies at 40 that she has at 33.

Reactions: 15

Vancey

Chatty Member
Hands all over her face again while pumping (again).
Way to pass germs to small babies 👍👍

Did anyone know she is breastfeeding? Sometimes she puts them on the breast but not anymore just pumps them breastmilk because they are on exclusively breastmilk. Breastmilk is why they haven't been sick in their entire 4 weeks of life. *pump glugs away in the background 24/7*
And they end up eating chicken nuggets and haribo like everyone elses child🤣

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
When I see the ‘recommendations please’ and then the email for collabs in the bio- that’s enough for me. I hope she doesn’t go down the route of Julie stating herself and the twins are homeless and getting a council house and not going back to work. I’m all for moms going back to work, or not, but I’m not for people just wanting to milk the system because there are enough homeless single moms and/ or dads who genuinely need a place to live out there.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
I've been watching her silently now for some time.
I gave birth to twins two weeks before she did at 33 weeks gestation (my premature delivery wasn't due to the fact I'm an unhealthy cow). And shes actually irritating me so much I've had to stop myself messaging her. She's got it sooooo easy. She has her parents to help out, most days I'm absolutely drowning once my partner goes to work and my eldest is at school. New born babies are hard, but twins are harder. We were told by our NICU consultant that the babies should never go over 4 hours without being fed until their atleast a decent weight (over 8lb) or are at a decent corrective age, hers are what 6lb? And she's letting them almost sleep through they've only just reached full gestation their nervous system will still be adjusting.
All in all. I think she's a fucking dick and she doesn't represent a twin mum at all.

• Heart

Cant-be-arsed

This one drives me completely nuts. I am delighted for her obviously that her beautiful girls arrived safely and that they are thriving well that goes without saying. But she is now starting to become a bit like all the other bloggers with her collabs and hashtags and I actually really can’t take another photo of her in her underwear pumping and talking about night sweats.

Reactions: 14

brandambassador

VIP Member
She’s the type of person who makes some women feel bad for not choosing or not being able to breastfeed. It’s not for everyone, it’s not suitable for people due to medication sometimes (me!) - I support any choice to feed a baby but Christ please stop telling us it’s easy and you love it. Your nipples are cracked and sore there’s no way they aren’t. The sweat must be pumping out through you. Breastfeeding yes it’s amazing, but it’s not for everyone so please stop making it a personality trait. So many people say ‘how do you know someone’s breastfeeding… because they tell you’ but the truth is 99% of BF moms just get on with it.

Reactions: 13

sron

VIP Member
I have messaged her a few times and she has never got back to me.
If she doesnt get out of the bloody nighdress ill snap! The babies are a month old now. Im not expecting her to be dressed to the nines but get dressed into a tracksuit or something. If one of my grown children was going around all day in a nightdress I'd be having words.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Havingagawk

Chatty Member
I'm in the same boat. Each to their own but she wanted dolls not babies.

Those poor children need affection.
It's impossible to spoil a newborn.
Absolutely impossible.

Even if you wanted to sleep train their circadian rhythm doesn't develop until 3-4 months so they haven't a clue what's what. She's just missing out on it. She's vile.

Sitting there in her gross nighty munching on shite watching telly while her baby looks for her down the hall 🤮
I could actually cry?? Does anyone else feel very strongly that it’s just cruel? Like you’re neglecting your babies needs to suit yourself. Every ounce of me wants to Reach into the phone and pick them up and cuddle them like a normal person. Maybe that’s my maternal instinct. When mine were newborns I used to just hold them and chat and they’d stare back at me. It was magic you are their whole wide world. Ugh. She makes me sick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m not trying to be funny but I’ve an 8 week old kitten I got 3 days ago that I’m literally up with now because he was crying in his basket, I’m giving him cuddles and letting him play for a bit.. il prob be doing the same in 2/3 hours, I won’t ignore him because I’m tired or to lazy. I only wish I had newborn twins to fuss over but I’ve had a hysterectomy so no hope of that.. I just don’t get her atall.. show them sweet babies some affection.. bedtime routine 🤬 over feeding them it’s unreal.. she needs to delete her insta and enjoy them beautiful girls

• Heart

Havingagawk

Chatty Member
She’s actually boasting about the 9-5! God almighty it’s like she doesn’t have any interest. This babies will start becoming very alert soon enough and she’ll have her hands full. Don’t go on this solo journey BS if you’re not going to be a responsive mother and actually hold your babies and stimulate them some bit. God forgive me but I can’t see a maternal bone in her body!?

Havingagawk

Chatty Member
Before I’d leave my twin newborns with two people who judging by “what if they wake” are clearly uncomfortable watching them?! I hope she left a bottle for each twin in case and doesn’t tell the father stick a dodo in until she gets back.
thepoo nappy is a fucking disgrace, any mother who hasan ounce of self respect or respect for her child wouldn’t be laughing into the camera recording the poor little might.
She needs a to delete her page, she has no purpose. I think I’ll unfollow. She’s a disgrace to supposedly want these babies so badly and then just over feed, stave off hunger with dodos and record them covered in their own poo . I’m absolutely disgusted by her. She needs someone in her life to give her a good dose of cop on.

Havingagawk

Chatty Member
She doesn’t pick them up or talk to them so they know it’s bedtime 😳😳😳😳 no I’m finished. Newborns are biologically supposed to be near mom and want mom. I’m sorry I’ll say it straight, she should not have had children if this is her approach. It’s actually horrifying there are couple out there who would kill to have a baby and Would respond to their needs like normal parents. It makes me genuinely upset