Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laadeedaa

Chatty Member
Hey Lisa. You don’t need the pillow when you’re only feeding one baby. Oh wait…you need the other hand free so you can brag to insta about how great your babies slept. Priorities

• Angry
Reactions: 12

Lorz19

Chatty Member
only thing that I’m starting to consider to unfollow her is the spon con stuff 🙄 I have to disagree with some of the comments made though on this and I say this as a mam who recently just gave birth to second child and trying breastfeeding for first time and struggling majorly. I think it’s great she’s talking about it, it’s not for everyone but just because it’s working out for it feels like ppl are slating her. I don’t think it’s fair to pick at a new mum like some of the comments have in this, so what if she had help, she won’t have her parents forever and it’s great there clearly supporting of her. I suffered after my first with mental health and We don’t know she’s not struggling behind the screen either with hers..

Reactions: 11

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
I heard her say about loosing weight as well. Think she was hinting for some new clothes .

She will get a rotten surprise when those babies hit the 16 week mark and she packs on a couple of stone overnight. It happens to all of us 🙈 I had dramatic weight loss at the beginning.. maintained it just long enough to believe I needed a new wardrobe. By the time baby was 5 months I was smack back in my maternity leggings 🤣🤣
I think especially if you're overweight to start you get this big drop of weight when your body goes through the trauma of pregnancy and birth. Then it cops on again!

I'm very surprised they implanted two embryos for her with her weight/physique. Very sketchy decision from the clinic IMO. Her antenatal issues were no surprise infact given her physical state starting pregnancy she got away quite lightly!

• Wow

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
Am I the only one who finds it odd she hasn't dressed her new ever so longed for babies as pumpkins or anything halloween themed?

I don't know anyone who had a baby in the last 10 years and didn't do a first Halloween costume?

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
I have messaged her a few times and she has never got back to me.
If she doesnt get out of the bloody nighdress ill snap! The babies are a month old now. Im not expecting her to be dressed to the nines but get dressed into a tracksuit or something. If one of my grown children was going around all day in a nightdress I'd be having words.
She's never dressed very presentable, even in pregnancy, even out of the nightdress. I couldn't tolerate it. It screams slob, even with newborns, a Hairbrush, pair of leggings and a sweatshirt go a long way!

I couldn't get over the constant ( and I mean constant) complaining with the restless legs, like she literally cried about having no sleep I remember thinking how the fuck is she gonna cope with night feeds on the double! Your body does prepare you for whats to come.
Yep. But the answer to how she is coping is she has a nap when she gets the babies up because her Dad takes them. Luxury not everyone has 🙄

I feel like I need to add I'm not against her having help. That's great. But acknowledge it as a luxury and don't try to sell me your routine as one for 'normal' people

Last edited:

nannyg

VIP Member
I thought she was breastfeeding, your babies are crying with the hunger and you’re milking yourself…..?? Put them on the boob you dope

• Haha

Lovelula

VIP Member
I thought I was hearing things this morning when she said they're good to settle because they know from being in the NICU theres no messing around??

As if a newborn baby is going to be thinking theres no messing around here I better settle quick.
Theres no messing around with her more like,she will be very strict with them

• Wow

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
Her situation isn't relatable for anyone I know anyways. She has a tonne of help at home, didn't have to work through pregnancy. Preached alot about her difficult pregnancy but hun let me tell you again, it wasn't that bad. Some women carry babies through horrific pregnancies with other kids at home, face deaths door on delivery and don't say boo about it. A bit of diabetes and some high BP readings would be a walk in the park for them.

An IVF baby to a single mum isn't a new thing anyway. She's just decided to share it and she's young (can't get over her age) so she's on Instagram. The women I know who have done this were tipping 40. And she's not even really 'single' because she has more help at home than some married women do?

Also the picking food from her teeth and rubbing her face 🤦‍♀️🤮

• Sick

Law7712

Agree with the posts here, I can’t relate to her as a new mum myself. I saw recently she was showing one of the babies lashes and said “we paid a lot of money for those lashes didn’t we”.. I just thought it was a grotesque comment to make 🤢
I also find she mutters I can’t understand what she’s saying a lot?!
and the breastfeeding…. Lord god we get it you breastfeed I don’t want to see bottles of your breast milk thank you. She has tonnes of help clearly… she just strikes me as a bit oddshe says she’s lost weight because she’s breast feeding etc , good for you but don’t harp on…
In fairness I thought she said something along the lines of “people would pay a lot of money to have lashes like that”. I don’t think she was insinuating that the lashes and in turn the baby had cost a lot of money.

Susan1991

Oh my god been waiting for this thread! Used to enjoy her but honestly iv never seen or heard about something being so obsessed with telling people their breastfeeding?? Last night she had up oh I gave them bottled with breastmilk in it? OOOKKKKK WE GET IT!!!!! Cos god forbid it might have been Formula 😱😱😱 shes unrelateable tbh doesn't have to wash a cup

Cantturn222

VIP Member
I swear no joke I’m just back from a walk with my dog
I sitting on the floor cuddling him and talking to him telling him he is a good boy and I love him and he is on the couch snuggled in a blanket lying on the cushions no room for me I’ll take the floor because I wouldn’t move him
I give my dog more time than she gives the twins

• Heart
I could not believe hearing the little sweet baby crying like that for a feed and she laughing about pumping but yet she’s ‘breast feeding’ She’s not breastfeeding she pumping breast milk into bottles.. she’s an awful lot to learn but yet think she knows it all, over feeding at their age to get sleep she’s unreal, them sweet baby girls will get to chubby and be uncomfortable in themselves.. I could rant all night about her, I really like her at the beginning but insta fame has got to her just like mejoolie. Rant over

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Those babies must be vomiting after every feed if they're on 6ozs. They're 1 week corrected. Not even my current 10 weekers (3 weeks corrected) are on 6ozs.
Lisa, if they're vomiting it doesn't mean you need to increase there feeds, they're preemies, most preemies get reflux and their bellies are no where near ready for such a high volume of milk & they really shouldn't be sleeping as long as they do over night. As tiring as it is they need little and often every 3-4hours even if that means you don't sleep and you have to wake them! They must be so uncomfortable when they wake in the night and shes just shoving a dummy in their mouths

Reactions: 10

Alucia

VIP Member
I’m not trying to be funny but I’ve an 8 week old kitten I got 3 days ago that I’m literally up with now because he was crying in his basket, I’m giving him cuddles and letting him play for a bit.. il prob be doing the same in 2/3 hours, I won’t ignore him because I’m tired or to lazy. I only wish I had newborn twins to fuss over but I’ve had a hysterectomy so no hope of that.. I just don’t get her atall.. show them sweet babies some affection.. bedtime routine 🤬 over feeding them it’s unreal.. she needs to delete her insta and enjoy them beautiful girls
Try putting a ticking clock in with the kitten to help him sleep, it helps mimic a heart beat and comforts them after separation from their mother/liter mates.

Last edited:
  • Heart

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
The issue isn't her dummy falling out Lisa, the issue is shes developmentally two weeks old and she needs you near her at all times not only for her development but for her nervous system to keep her fucking alive.

I don’t see how she will be relatable. Yes she was as she’s the first I’ve seen do ivf with a sperm doner . But now that she has the babies. The freebies are rolling in. She lives with her parents so she’s not showing the real struggles of parenting. She’s not relatable at all. Also the way she talks. Why is she always picking food out of her teeth.

• Sick

Ellegee

VIP Member
She says she can’t get over the interest in how she feeds them. Maybe because it’s odd & far more complicated than it needs to be. I didn’t realise this until she was pumping while 2 hungry babies screamed the place down with hunger yesterday. I thought the whole idea of pumping was so you could be ahead of your baby/babies & aways have a stash ready to go.
She seems to be more focused on getting a decent stretch of sleep for herself or at least that’s the impression I’m getting from her stories.

Last edited:

sron

VIP Member
So she is changing their bedtime because of the clocks changing on Sunday. They are 6 weeks old FFS!!!

• Haha