Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Havingagawk

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but saying you’ll give the baby colief in every bottle because she’s not 100%!! Jesus Christ take your child to a bloody paediatrician god knows if you paid this much to have them you can afford to get them seen privately. That baby is only happy on her tummy because she has reflux. The grunting and the constant over feeding is all so classic!! Especially being a premature baby the valve in the oesophagus is not as mature. I’m actually fuming wat hing her. There’s something very smug about her. Talking through her teeth on camera in her night dress.

Reactions: 10

Thump

VIP Member
Tbh I think its different because she spent over 10k to get them here and it would be then putting further pressure on a pressurised system... she had money.

Anyway. I don't think she will look for housing. She's under mammys skirt for the long haul
Not everyone is in the lucky position of being able to conceive a child the old fashioned way, for free if you want to look at it from a € perspective. She has worked all her adult life and no doubt has been paying her fair share of taxes, can the same be said for everyone on the housing list I wonder. She has the same rights as everyone else regardless of her family status as a citizen and a taxpayer. Housing in this country is unattainable to many people for many reasons. How does conceiving your child by way of assisted fertility treatment instead of going out and having unprotected sex and getting pregnant make someone less entitled to assistance if they need it and meet the criteria?

• Heart
Out of curiosity, being a single mam would she be priority for social housing? I’m not judging just genuine curiosity. Considering she spent thousands to be a single mam by choice 😳
Maybe contaversional but she chose and paid to have the kids why should she get a house subsided by the state 😳 can't see why she should get one tbh

• Angry

sron

VIP Member
She used to reply to me but close to her going in to have the girls she said in her stories she wouldn’t be replying for the next while.
I love my pjs but they’re reserved for cold wet days after we get back from school & evenings when I know I won’t be going back out. I couldn’t stay in them all day.
I messaged her 4 or 5 times between 10 and 25 weeks Id say and probably 2 or 3 times since tge babies came home because I work in the area of newborns. Not once had she had the courtesy to reply. I have though seen her commenting on other people's pages . I bet if I was giving her something free she would reply.

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
Yeah. She's not liking what she's reading so she's giving us nothing 😂
Great 👍

Tbh if you're not happy with strangers commenting on what you post, the best thing to do is remove all the followers you don't know, make your account private and keep it for friends & family.
Problem solved.

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
She did her self no favors posting that bedtime routine 🤯
I cant believe the lack of affection and the military routine that are only tiny newborns 🥲
So sad to see her leave them in the bedroom on their own and close the door 😱 my heart
She looks like a deer in headlights
Even the bottle cleaning is lazy I don’t think bottles clean the same in cold water and Milton as well as a sterilizer
No wonder they had thrush with a Milton tablet every night cleaning the bottles
Cole water sterilising is actually fab if you have your dilutions correct but she's using milk buster so she's obviously lazy about cleaning bottles. We never needed that. She must be leaving the bottles for ages if they are staining.

I don't know maybe she is getting PND but I feel like she's more throwing the toys out of the pram because she read here.

Again back to the fact that the clinic should never have implanted two embryos for a first time, single woman of questionable physical health.

Tammys

VIP Member
I spent a half an hour going up and down 🙄🙄🙄

Mmmmm you have 18 plus years of going up and down to them.

Really is incredible that someone went to so much effort to have a child but acts like everything is a struggle.
I'm sorry but at their age I allways kept them in same room as me
Then brought their baskets in to my bedroom when I was going to bed
Maybe I'm over protective.

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
She'll be getting €420 a month in children's allowance soon too...I hear there's a backlog in registering so it's possible that she'll get back pay I'm assuming the 3 month backlog I've heard of maybe December....that's €1,260! 🤯
I'd say this one still has her communion money. She has no rent or mortgage, no food shop, doesn't spend on clothes, beauty or cars... she has plenty and she's just mean about it.

She's so far from the real world 🙄

Ellegee

VIP Member
I messaged her 4 or 5 times between 10 and 25 weeks Id say and probably 2 or 3 times since tge babies came home because I work in the area of newborns. Not once had she had the courtesy to reply. I have though seen her commenting on other people's pages . I bet if I was giving her something free she would reply.
This time yesterday I would have disagreed but tattle today drew my attention to the collab email on her page that I had never noticed. My opinion of her has dropped a lot.

Reactions: 9

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Those cribs look so dangerous set up like that. If they’re not snug against the bed the sides are meant to be zipped up.
Two things I cannot stand are neglecting car seat safety AND unsafe sleep. They are not parenting choices, they are huge risks and can cause death due to parents laziness or "it'll never happen me" attitude.

I don't understand why she has them in co sleeper cribs if they're not against her bed. It's absolutely not recommended to have them set up the way she does, she should just get a cotbed and put them together that way, especially considering she's not even in the room with them.

I'm honestly Gob smacked tonight with her stories, she's not at all the type of mother I thought she would be.

• Heart

sron

VIP Member
Not rocket science. Hazel ended up covered in poo because she was in the same nappy since 8pm last night.

• Sad

miss_americana

Chatty Member
It’s the way she so smugly calls them good girls because they have slept so well. If they didn’t would they be bad? For her sleep is the be all and end all- not milestones like them smiling, or staying awake for longer. It’s all sleep and stuffing them full of milk.
That nighttime routine and her saying she had just gone in and put the little ones dummy in without a word of comfort is heartbreaking.

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
Very very lazy IMO.

I know one poster thought we were harsh but I don't think so. We are all happy there are two healthy babies and babies are always lovely but she'd sicken the arse of anyone between never getting dressed, selling the babies for free goodies, plastering their feeding and poo over her page, the constant glug of a pump and trying to sell it like a normal post partum journey.

Reality is that if a 16 year old child had twins they are the ones that could relate to her with the Mammy and Daddy constantly 24/7 on hand to help and 0 responsibility.

And yeah... her parents might be happy to do it but it's not the norm.

As for new Mams following her she is normalising being a slob which in my experience both as an observer and as post partum myself, it is so damaging for post partum mental health. By no means to I expect her turned out like Rosanna Davidson but brush your hair, put on a top and leggings... its not hard. The babies would 100% benefit from a quick 10 minute walk out in the pram. She's brought them out once. And don't come at me saying it's work.... you feed them straight into bassinet and off you pop. If you don't get used of leaving the house in those first 2 months it doesn't get any easier.

• Heart

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Lisa they're taking the 6ozs for their first feed of the day because you're starving them from 9pm🤬🤬🤬
Babies are supposed to wake in the night. Especially those your twins age. I was up 6 times last night with my twins and they're older than yours!!

duplo

Ok I have a two week old so it’s taken me a WHILE to catch up here but I’ve finally done it inbetween all the BREASTFEEDING nappy changes for the baby and the toddler feeding all four kids putting on washes keeping as up to date with laundry as possible while my husband works a full time job and I saw my mother for two hours 3 days after I had baby…. Now I’m
Not being a martyr - I knew what I was getting in to and I know that this stage is tough and I will get through it.

But oh. My. God. Who died and made this one queen and all knowing of all things newborn and bf !!!! If I hear “does that make a sense?” One more time I think I’ll crack up!!!!

And as for the pumping while babies were screaming?!?! Her mother was also clearly there so why not get her to help latch both babies on instead of that trauma while she pumped?? By the sounds of them there would’ve been no babies popping off the boob - at 6 weeks it would be much easier to bf both at the same time esp with someone like her Mam on hand to help if needs be and eventually she would master it.
No matter how much I bf any of mine I still
Wouldn’t have been able to set a time on their feeds the way she can??

There’s probably loads more points I’m missing out on because I was nodding along to everyone for the last 10 pages or so!!!!

Flabbergasted

• Heart