Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her alright a bit dramatic at times!! I thought they were students the way they go on particularly the food!! Hard to believe they’re in their 30s!!

Reactions: 1
Is she being extra quiet today? We never got the update on the six week check, maybe she’s so cross with us she’s sulking

Reactions: 3
No they have their surnames double barrelled, her surname is Grace and his is Healy so it's baby Grace-Healy. She annoys the shite of me though with the laugh
Ah okay 👍🏼

Is she being extra quiet today? We never got the update on the six week check, maybe she’s so cross with us she’s sulking
She is going to enlighten us with the birth story again.... To be continued 🤔

Oh! Now she’s better than those of us who had a vaginal birth

and the preaching continues …

C sections aren't like the insta huns make them out to be. You have a surgical wound, its major fair enough but the recovery is fine (especially when you've nothing to do and no older kids!) And everyone knows you had surgery. You get good drugs.

But a vaginal birth is an unknown. Sure you might flit out of delivery no problem but alot more women suffer very traumatic 2nd and 3rd degree tears and episiotomy which means no sitting for weeks.

Get. Over. Yourself. Lisa.

Reactions: 5
C sections aren't like the insta huns make them out to be. You have a surgical wound, its major fair enough but the recovery is fine (especially when you've nothing to do and no older kids!) And everyone knows you had surgery. You get good drugs.

But a vaginal birth is an unknown. Sure you might flit out of delivery no problem but alot more women suffer very traumatic 2nd and 3rd degree tears and episiotomy which means no sitting for weeks.

Get. Over. Yourself. Lisa.
I think it's safe to say neither vaginal or c section births are a walk in the park. I've had two c sections. The recovery is not fine 🤣

Reactions: 7
How anyone who has genuine trauma from a birth can say they’re a bit traumatised from the birth and In the same paragraph say but it doesn’t matter us beyond me!!
I had a traumatic vaginal birth and actually have sought help for it. Couldn’t speak about it without getting upset and had terrible nightmares. How can she be so flippant!?!?

How anyone who has genuine trauma from a birth can say they’re a bit traumatised from the birth and In the same paragraph say but it doesn’t matter us beyond me!!
I had a traumatic vaginal birth and actually have sought help for it. Couldn’t speak about it without getting upset and had terrible nightmares. How can she be so flippant!?!?
Sure Lisa is the guru of fertility, obstetrics and babies

I skip through her stories a lot but has their ever been any mention of how lucky she is to have all her parents support?

Also she keeps saying how lucky she was in hospital. She’s been there a few days, so it wasn’t exactly a coincidence!!

Sure Lisa is the guru of fertility, obstetrics and babies
I think she should write a book ……!

• Haha
I've had one of each and the c section is the only one I'd do again 🙈🙈

All have their difficulties!
I’ve had two vaginals and neither were easy. I can’t imagine c sections are a walk in the park and are an awful experience too but that doesn’t mean that people who have a vaginal delivery had it easy.
One word Lisa …. Episiotomy!!! Look it up and put that in your book please

Reactions: 2
I’ve had two vaginals and neither were easy. I can’t imagine c sections are a walk in the park and are an awful experience too but that doesn’t mean that people who have a vaginal delivery had it easy.
One word Lisa …. Episiotomy!!! Look it up and put that in your book please
Oh Christ I’m due in 2 weeks and have no idea what an episiotomy is!! 🥴 did Lisa get a section?

I've had one of each and the c section is the only one I'd do again 🙈🙈

All have their difficulties!
They do and each person is different so I don't think you can say the recovery of any surgery is fine. It might be fine for one person and tough on someone else.

Oh Christ I’m due in 2 weeks and have no idea what an episiotomy is!! 🥴 did Lisa get a section?
She had an emergency c section. Happened very quickly as she tells it and her sister didn't make it in time to be her birthing partner.

An episiotomy is where they take a scissor and cut your vag to make room for babies shoulders, a savage painful recovery

• Sick
I've been watching her silently now for some time.
I gave birth to twins two weeks before she did at 33 weeks gestation (my premature delivery wasn't due to the fact I'm an unhealthy cow). And shes actually irritating me so much I've had to stop myself messaging her. She's got it sooooo easy. She has her parents to help out, most days I'm absolutely drowning once my partner goes to work and my eldest is at school. New born babies are hard, but twins are harder. We were told by our NICU consultant that the babies should never go over 4 hours without being fed until their atleast a decent weight (over 8lb) or are at a decent corrective age, hers are what 6lb? And she's letting them almost sleep through they've only just reached full gestation their nervous system will still be adjusting.
All in all. I think she's a bleeping dick and she doesn't represent a twin mum at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.