Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those babies must be vomiting after every feed if they're on 6ozs. They're 1 week corrected. Not even my current 10 weekers (3 weeks corrected) are on 6ozs.
Lisa, if they're vomiting it doesn't mean you need to increase there feeds, they're preemies, most preemies get reflux and their bellies are no where near ready for such a high volume of milk & they really shouldn't be sleeping as long as they do over night. As tiring as it is they need little and often every 3-4hours even if that means you don't sleep and you have to wake them! They must be so uncomfortable when they wake in the night and shes just shoving a dummy in their mouths

Reactions: 10
Not rocket science. Hazel ended up covered in poo because she was in the same nappy since 8pm last night.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Not rocket science. Hazel ended up covered in poo because she was in the same nappy since 8pm last night.
I think the two of them were covered? The other image she showed looked like the second twin? Maybe I’m wrong

These huns would share anything for content. 24 thousand people potentially saw or will see that video. Can you imagine 24 thousand people peeping in the door while you’re having a poo?
It just screams of desperation, if that’s all you have to share then it’s time to take a step back from regular posting.

Reactions: 2
It’s when she call’s them early risers, drives me mad. It’s the middle of the night , it’s a night feed not breakfast!!!

Reactions: 5
It’s when she call’s them early risers, drives me mad. It’s the middle of the night , it’s a night feed not breakfast!!!
Its because she gets up and has "breakfast" herself...then goes back to bed 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Do that ever get fresh air and go for a walk in the pram
I can never imagine her packing two kids up in car seats and going the shops or actually leaving the house

Do that ever get fresh air and go for a walk in the pram
I can never imagine her packing two kids up in car seats and going the shops or actually leaving the house
No- the two women are gone into Charleville today and babies left at home with the Dad and brother.

I dont know how she is leaving them so frequently when they are so young.

She really would have been better off with dolls

• Wow
Reactions: 1
My almost 5 month old just drank 3oz and said enough!!
6oz are their age is far too much

She should have fed them when they woke

I couldn't believe this when I saw it. My baby was 6lb when he was born, so not overly small, but not huge either, and we were told to wake him every 3hrs to feed him until he was at least 6wks old.. crazy that babies that small were given a soother instead of being given a drop of milk! I breastfed and it was a God send being able to just whip a boob out and give a quick feed without even having to wake up fully. Why isn't she even attempting this? Makes me so mad to see.

Reactions: 3
I'm sure her Dad is well able. Doesnt he look after them every morning

Reactions: 2
The story of the missing girl Cleo in Oz that was thankfully found safe should be a lesson to all bloggers. The crazy that took her was following the mother’s insta & Facebook (she is a blogger/influencer) pages on at least 6 fake profiles so he knew their every move & where they were camping, how to gain access etc. If that isn’t a real life lesson on not pimping out kids….. thank the Lord that girl was found safe but this should be a lesson for all of the insta kids we are over familiar with
Didn’t realize that the mom had a large following, that’s crazy and scary but I’m not surprised. There’s needs to be laws against putting young children who can’t consent online because some parents are not willing to protect the privacy of their children. You wouldn’t even know I have a child from my social media. Made a joint decision when she was born not to post pictures of her online.

Reactions: 3
I couldn't believe this when I saw it. My baby was 6lb when he was born, so not overly small, but not huge either, and we were told to wake him every 3hrs to feed him until he was at least 6wks old.. crazy that babies that small were given a soother instead of being given a drop of milk! I breastfed and it was a God send being able to just whip a boob out and give a quick feed without even having to wake up fully. Why isn't she even attempting this? Makes me so mad to see.
I know BF has health benefits etc, but the half sleeping feed was the biggest benefit to me🤣

Before I’d leave my twin newborns with two people who judging by “what if they wake” are clearly uncomfortable watching them?! I hope she left a bottle for each twin in case and doesn’t tell the father stick a dodo in until she gets back.
thepoo nappy is a bleeping disgrace, any mother who hasan ounce of self respect or respect for her child wouldn’t be laughing into the camera recording the poor little might.
She needs a to delete her page, she has no purpose. I think I’ll unfollow. She’s a disgrace to supposedly want these babies so badly and then just over feed, stave off hunger with dodos and record them covered in their own poo . I’m absolutely disgusted by her. She needs someone in her life to give her a good dose of cop on.

Reactions: 12
Any thread for remaining hopeful?She's very unlikeable isn't she!
I just hope the test is positive in 2 weeks time...the fertility language is all new to me because I'm not a mam but I'm not quite sure I fully grasp the pregnant until proven otherwise to be honest...there is so much emotional investment in getting pregnant for these couples..she was even wearing those socks on the way home!!

Reactions: 5
I just hope the test is positive in 2 weeks time...the fertility language is all new to me because I'm not a mam but I'm not quite sure I fully grasp the pregnant until proven otherwise to be honest...there is so much emotional investment in getting pregnant for these couples..she was even wearing those socks on the way home!!
I hope so too but I think all those socks and T-shirt’s etc are so cringe. This is coming from a person going through ivf.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.