Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's definitely reading here and giving a middle finger to us all by talking about second sleep and they'll b down at 8 at 12 weeks 🤔
Aye, let her rattle on the miserable cat. She has embarrassed herself and sold her children to satisfy her greedy self. I hope their names, DOB and pictures never end up in the wrong hands but sure sh e will sleep through it all

Reactions: 2
Cheek of her saying she’s tired. Oh but she’ll be fine after the second sleep. duck right off you lazy privileged cow. At this stage she’s being smug and rubbing it all in. Jesus it’s damaging. I hope people watching her stories aren’t beating themselves up thinking their babies should be like that
Imagine the lazy mess actually had to do it alone, she couldn't get a man so bought sperm...that's all she did solo🙄

Ha good luck with that. Que…teething!!
Poor kids...pumped full of calpol and left down the hall to self soothe

Reactions: 3
Next thread suggestion
Lazy Lisa loves her bed. Babies overfed. Nightie over the head

Reactions: 13
She’s gonna be a phenergen ma isn’t she. I can’t believe them babies are in a different room. My youngest still hops in the bed beside me most nights

Reactions: 1
She probably already is 🤦🏻‍♀️
She has to be giving them something. I’ve never heard of one baby go down so easy. Never mind two. Is she not up all night worrying. I remember I used to check mine were still breathing like a lunatic if they slept more than 3 hours

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh my god I think Lisa thinks she's an expert on sleeping babies. I've never seen such and emotionless and regimented routine with newborns in all my life. That's not right. I bet she's the person who sees a child misbehaving and vows it'll never be her "twincesses". Those poor babies are expected to fit into Mom's routine or else they can lump it.

Of course she had to have 2 embryos transferred, she had to get her moneys worth.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She has to be giving them something. I’ve never heard of one baby go down so easy. Never mind two. Is she not up all night worrying. I remember I used to check mine were still breathing like a lunatic if they slept more than 3 hours
This is it!! I know I will be if it happens for us! Even when babysitting other people's babies, I'd be there glued to them watching......

Especially when it's your first baby/babies. You'd surely be stressing and worrying about every little thing. I've never seen someone with newborn TWINS seemingly so sort of emotionally detached from it all and treating the whole thing like a military drill. It's bizarre! And also, yes, how are the two of them sleeping in tandem.....like that just doesn't happen?!

Reactions: 2
It’s the way she so smugly calls them good girls because they have slept so well. If they didn’t would they be bad? For her sleep is the be all and end all- not milestones like them smiling, or staying awake for longer. It’s all sleep and stuffing them full of milk.
That nighttime routine and her saying she had just gone in and put the little ones dummy in without a word of comfort is heartbreaking.

Reactions: 9
A lot of her followers would be women trying to concieve too it’s unreal

She’s boiled my blood. No connection to bond I’m unfollowing her now, as a pregnant women myself I can’t wait to give my baby all my attention , I’m shook!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They'll be having their 8 week immunisations soon won't they? She's in for a shock because they'll want and need comforting and there sure as hell is a high chance it'll mess up her little army routine

She's had no babies to see too between 9-5, every other mother would be full of energy from that, especially a twin mum. She wants to try 3-4hourly feeds.

Shes pulling their bedtime back to 8pm once they turn 8 weeks? For duck sake

They'll be having their 8 week immunisations soon won't they? She's in for a shock because they'll want and need comforting and there sure as hell is a high chance it'll mess up her little army routine

She's had no babies to see too between 9-5, every other mother would be full of energy from that, especially a twin mum. She wants to try 3-4hourly feeds.

Shes pulling their bedtime back to 8pm once they turn 8 weeks? For duck sake
It’s laughable. She hasn’t a clue. This whole regimented routine shite is going to come back and bite her.
I’m so enraged that she’s saying she’s so tired after those babies slept from 9-5. Tired??? And you need another nap.
the reason this girl needs to sleep so much is because she’s in poor health. She needs to check herself or she’ll be type 2 diabetic by the time the girls are 8 and she’ll be able for nothing with them.

It’s laughable. She hasn’t a clue. This whole regimented routine shite is going to come back and bite her.
I’m so enraged that she’s saying she’s so tired after those babies slept from 9-5. Tired??? And you need another nap.
the reason this girl needs to sleep so much is because she’s in poor health. She needs to check herself or she’ll be type 2 diabetic by the time the girls are 8 and she’ll be able for nothing with them.
I would bloody well kill for a sleep from 9-5. Instead I was up every hour dealing with my unsettled refluxy girls.
Hey Lisa, let's swap for the day. My girls love a cuddle and they're rarely put down. You'd absolutely hate it

I've come to the conclusion she is having a laugh with people and all this is bullshit. Like someone else said how are the two of them sleeping the exact same length of times. I don't believe the shite she is spewing. It's just not realistic.

Reactions: 3
Meanwhile her insta bestie the naked blondie shared a post about baby sleep this morning. Hopefully Lisa takes heed.

I don't think she is taking the mick I think she is being serious. I think she thinks she's the bees knees.
And in my opinion she is doing a 💩 job of being a Mam.
A really crap job.

They have no toys.
No baby gym.
No light shows.
No cuddles.
No books.
No eye contact from their Mam.
They have feck all stimulation.

I read to my newborns from the beginning. Favourite books the hungry caterpillar and goodnight moon- they loved them.
Baby gyms were out from when we came home, they would gaze at the lights and toys and figure out their hands.

She has me full of rage.

I tap in and out of her page and was following her journey. She needs a parenting programme or some of her friends/family who have/had babies to be given her support/advice. I know we all have different ways to parent but the basics Lisa! I can’t believe that they are in a different room to her at night.
Her decision making is very questionable, Very old school for someone so young and putting it all online. Surely she be drawing attention now that when she has apts for the babies, The public health nurse or GP. I think she’s lonely and uses her page for that reasons.
They need the cuddles, snuggles and attention at night and feeds in the night so tiny!
Myself and husband do be fighting over who does the night feed with our 2nd baby. We know it won’t last forever so try to soak it all in.

Meanwhile her insta bestie the naked blondie shared a post about baby sleep this morning. Hopefully Lisa takes heed.

I don't think she is taking the mick I think she is being serious. I think she thinks she's the bees knees.
And in my opinion she is doing a 💩 job of being a Mam.
A really crap job.

They have no toys.
No baby gym.
No light shows.
No cuddles.
No books.
No eye contact from their Mam.
They have feck all stimulation.

I read to my newborns from the beginning. Favourite books the hungry caterpillar and goodnight moon- they loved them.
Baby gyms were out from when we came home, they would gaze at the lights and toys and figure out their hands.

She has me full of rage.
Absolutely. Mine in baby gyms from the start and my baby adores stories. He laughs his little head off when I read to him. Hasn’t a breeze what’s going on but he absolutely loves it.

Whatever anyone says about baby gyms, toys etc I'm actually really really concerned for them two babies. She doesn't seem to be mentally all there and I actually fear for them children's safety. They are only babies and she has left them in a room on their own for 8 hours there is definitely something a miss going on whether it is post natal or not. How the hell did any clinic not assess her correctly. I'm actually really afraid coming on ready this thread as I've stopped following her to see something has happened either of those babies!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.