Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am actyally disgusted with her showing her babies leaking nappies like that. The internet sticks around its absolutely disgusting (for them!) that you show them covered in poo?! WTF?!

Also the babies nappy looks too small and not on right. If she wasnt so obsessed with thrm being tiny the leaks wouldnt be so bad.

That thing she wears while pumping is like a dust sheet
Reminds me of king size homer. Doesnt look at all comfortable!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
My almost 5 month old just drank 3oz and said enough!!
6oz are their age is far too much

She should have fed them when they woke
She is a lazy big lump that would have been better with 2 dollies to dress up

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If 6/7 week old babies wake at night you feed them. Always feed them. Masking hunger with dummies is just wrong! I wouldā€™ve been easier to feed them if they werenā€™t awake fully anyway because theyā€™d be easier to wind etc go back down faster. If they already had done the stretch bee tween 8:30 and 2-3 thatā€™s great but donā€™t put dummies in because youā€™re too lazy to get up an feed them.

Note too how sheā€™s now adding washed and sterilised bottles herself into her routine! What do you want a medal?!

Reactions: 4
Corrected those girls are only 1 week old! 6oz in a bottle! My corrected 8 week old premmie doesnā€™t even do that. They must be putting on weight far too fast. Also no need for her to show one of the twincesses covered in all that poo. Poor girl with that put all over her mums insta.
Sheā€™s definitely put the sterilising on after reading criticism on here to show she does more than feed and sleep and of course PUMP. Did you know she pumps?!

Reactions: 1
The story of the missing girl Cleo in Oz that was thankfully found safe should be a lesson to all bloggers. The crazy that took her was following the motherā€™s insta & Facebook (she is a blogger/influencer) pages on at least 6 fake profiles so he knew their every move & where they were camping, how to gain access etc. If that isnā€™t a real life lesson on not pimping out kidsā€¦.. thank the Lord that girl was found safe but this should be a lesson for all of the insta kids we are over familiar with

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sheā€™s just lazy no other description for it just bone idle like did she not realise the commitment of having not even one but two babies on her own she made that choice itā€™s not like it was an unplanned pregnancy she choose to do this and her family seem to be enabling her laziness unfortunately the only ones who will really suffer now are those little girls as theyā€™ve already donā€™t through pregnancy when she did zero to look after herself or be in optimal health for her ā€œmuch wantedā€ family

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That babies belly was so full in that photo
Litrally thought the exact same, her poor little belly was like one of those photos after a puppy got into the bag of food and ate it's weight.....it's dangerous and damaging... they're only 1 week corrected now. Either way a 7 week old should not be having that much either. My child (I know they're all different) only started drinking 6oz at like 9/10 months old then went to 7 at bedtime once on cow's milk after 1 year. She should have fed them 3oz when they woke instead of let them be starving for hours...no wonder the poor things are chugging the bottles.

They're going to get huge super fast. What happens when they're ready to be weaned then, is she going to stuff them with food all the time? šŸ˜³

Reactions: 5
Litrally thought the exact same, her poor little belly was like one of those photos after a puppy got into the bag of food and ate it's weight.....it's dangerous and damaging... they're only 1 week corrected now. Either way a 7 week old should not be having that much either. My child (I know they're all different) only started drinking 6oz at like 9/10 months old then went to 7 at bedtime once on cow's milk after 1 year. She should have fed them 3oz when they woke instead of let them be starving for hours...no wonder the poor things are chugging the bottles.

They're going to get huge super fast. What happens when they're ready to be weaned then, is she going to stuff them with food all the time? šŸ˜³
They will be too big. And yes, theyā€™ll be on massive portions straight away cause theyā€™ll expect that. I really hope thatā€™s not the case and they donā€™t end up going down the obese route. Thereā€™s nothing worse than seeing an overweight child. Now I know there are other reasons for that to happen but if it was to happen in this case, it would be purely food related

Reactions: 1
The story of the missing girl Cleo in Oz that was thankfully found safe should be a lesson to all bloggers. The crazy that took her was following the motherā€™s insta & Facebook (she is a blogger/influencer) pages on at least 6 fake profiles so he knew their every move & where they were camping, how to gain access etc. If that isnā€™t a real life lesson on not pimping out kidsā€¦.. thank the Lord that girl was found safe but this should be a lesson for all of the insta kids we are over familiar with
It was bound to happen they put every aspect of their life on insta ok put your own life up but dont put your childrens they have no say in the matter.
I have been in supermarkets and twice I saw cork bloggers and it was their children I recognised how sad is that .
Dont even start me on the poonamy nappy this morning.
Who honestly wants to see another person's baby covered in excrement.
Jezs they show anything for content.
Same with shannon yesterday shareing all her old pics of being in hospital etc
When their numbers fall they do anything for content.

Reactions: 7
Oh my god been waiting for this thread! Used to enjoy her but honestly iv never seen or heard about something being so obsessed with telling people their breastfeeding?? Last night she had up oh I gave them bottled with breastmilk in it? OOOKKKKK WE GET IT!!!!! Cos god forbid it might have been Formula šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜± shes unrelateable tbh doesn't have to wash a cup

Reactions: 11
That little girls tummy is so bloated. 6oz is insane for this age.
Iā€™m disgusted that she shared that image of her covered in poo. No one needs to see that & the girl should be allowed privacy

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
That little girls tummy is so bloated. 6oz is insane for this age.
Iā€™m disgusted that she shared that image of her covered in pop. No one needs to see that & the girl should be allowed privacy
These huns would share anything for content. 24 thousand people potentially saw or will see that video. Can you imagine 24 thousand people peeping in the door while youā€™re having a poo?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.