Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
One of my babies spent 3 weeks in the special care unit they came home sleeping from 12 to 6am. It was the routine the hospital had her in and I kept it up.

Not sure I've ever heard of such small babies sleeping from 9pm to 5/6am.

Cantstopreading

Chatty Member
Why can't she just give them some formula leaving the poor puddings roaring like that......children have been having formula for years 🤪 she's playing the martyr that she's BF twins......I mean she's not like. And even if she was she ain't gonna get no medals

Susan1991

Same here. Long time since I had a baby. They look bigger when they are down but tiny little things when they are up. They need their whatever amount of feeds a day. And they grunt constantly. Not very settled babies at all.
my last was a great sleeper but not as an infant. I know of no babies that have slept like that. She doesn’t even cuddle them with they way they are held. . It’s heartbreaking really

I’d love to see her cope after a 4th degree tear and post partum haemorrhage with a vaginal birth. All birth is hard. Unfortunately for this one, she doesn’t get that the prize is a safe healthy baby. She rots me.

Couldn't agree more I'm also a PPH victim nothing easy about either way but the way she harps on is utterly annoying. She has no time for singleton pregnancies, Formula fed and vaginal births🤣🤣

Havingagawk

Chatty Member
Was it diagnosed thrush?? On the baby’s tongue is it?! Only ask as when my baby has CMPA and reflux his tonight was coated white!? He was always bottle fed …. Wasn’t thrush

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
I dont understand how she finds leaving the house so hard, she has help. I manage to leave the house at 8am with my girls every morning to do the school run for my eldest. That's the one thing that's good to be strict about Lisa is making sure you get out

brandambassador

VIP Member
She’ll get 26 weeks paid mat leave and then her holidays. The same as everyone else gets regardless of public or private sector. There’s no other magical paid maternity leave in the hse
there is! They pay you a basic wage, not just your mat benefit. The HSE pay you for 26 weeks minus the mat benefit amount