Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weak at the who gets time with new babies comment. Ermmm everyone 🙄 who wouldn't want a little picture of their new born in a cute little outfit.

Reactions: 6
Ah stop, I'd say something if she had them the other day...they were born 6 weeks ago, quick Google or browse on Amazon she could have gotten a little pumpkin baby grow for them or maybe she was waiting for "the_little_one_dublin" to gift her some...

She'll look back and regret not doing these simple little things when they're small because she's hooked to the milking machine..
I was thinking the same. She was probably holding out for a freebie!

Reactions: 2
I genuinely liked her at the start, I was dealing with secondary infertility after a missed miscarriage after having two children years before hand before I was widowed , my new partner then turned into a prick after I got pregnant so I was in and out of court while dealing with high risk pregnancy and trying to care for my kids one of which has complex additional needs, I’m now 6 weeks out from having my miracle baby and while i set out on this journey with a partner I will be gladly doing it on my own without the abuse but my family have been fantastic and so supportive , when I get out of hospital it will be me and the 3 kids ultimately on our own In our house and I’m terrified . She has so much help and doesn’t seem to acknowledge it , it’s driving me nuts , I breast fed both my kids but it was difficult and I hope to breastfeed this child but not going to put pressure on myself if it works it does and if not formula will be given , fed is fed at end of day and once I’m mentally healthy to provide the love and care for them that’s my main goal

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I genuinely liked her at the start, I was dealing with secondary infertility after a missed miscarriage after having two children years before hand before I was widowed , my new partner then turned into a prick after I got pregnant so I was in and out of court while dealing with high risk pregnancy and trying to care for my kids one of which has complex additional needs, I’m now 6 weeks out from having my miracle baby and while i set out on this journey with a partner I will be gladly doing it on my own without the abuse but my family have been fantastic and so supportive , when I get out of hospital it will be me and the 3 kids ultimately on our own In our house and I’m terrified . She has so much help and doesn’t seem to acknowledge it , it’s driving me nuts , I breast fed both my kids but it was difficult and I hope to breastfeed this child but not going to put pressure on myself if it works it does and if not formula will be given , fed is fed at end of day and once I’m mentally healthy to provide the love and care for them that’s my main goal
Good luck and congratulations, you sound like a warrior of a woman 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Went and got her facial and her eyebrows etc done but couldn't pick up two Halloween themed babygrows in Penney's or Tesco. Okay then.
Surely she could of picked something up to dress them in for halloween
It's all about how much they sleep pick them up from that pillow and cuddle them the time goes to fast

Reactions: 2
Watch now she'll fly for some reduced costumes and put up pictures after reading here saying she hadn't time to put up yesterday because she was pumping 🤣🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Watch now she'll fly for some reduced costumes and put up pictures after reading here saying she hadn't time to put up yesterday because she was pumping 🤣🧐
It's actually so sad that she will take time to read here and post Instagram stories while her baby was sitting in a feeding cushion again this morning.
One was asleep, live it up, cuddle them, play with them, make the most of 1:1 time

Reactions: 4
Ah lads I think ye are a bit harsh re the Halloween outfits. I had twins in Oct and I don't think I dressed them up, don't think it crossed my mind but was a few years ago so not sure. Im in the minority thinking newborns dressed as pumpkins is totally naff and over the top. Love Halloween for older kids though.

Reactions: 7
At least the nightdress isn’t up behind her neck! 8 hours seems a long time for premmie babies to go without feed

Reactions: 6
If they were full term birth in hospital at the moment . The midwife would be advising her to wait them every 4 hours .

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.