Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her leaving them more than 4 hours is the root of some of her problem though.
So they take their intake (more than) during their waking hours but she is overfeeding them. If she gave them less more often there would be no grunting (or need for colief 🙄)

What does she actually do for a living? I know it’s healthcare but what?
Healthcare assistant

What does she actually do for a living? I know it’s healthcare but what?
I think she said she worked in a nursing home in limerick but because of her planning on getting pregnant she took leave at the very beginning of the pandemic.

Reactions: 1
I think she said she worked in a nursing home in limerick but because of her planning on getting pregnant she took leave at the very beginning of the pandemic.
Ah ok. She must have had a lot saved up to do all that as well as the ivf 😭

This obsession with the length of time they sleep is worrying. At this age they’re too small to be left sleeping 8 hours straight. Crying is generally one of the later cues for hunger so they’re already starved at this stage. 8 hours with them this tiny could cause a drop in blood sugars & send them into a deeper sleep which can be very dangerous. She should be waking every 3-4 hours for at least the next month & if her PHN is happy with their weight gain then she can start stretching out the night feeds.

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ, you deserve an award for even thinking of going for another! 🙈😂
It wasn't by choice. The second one had to be done because the skin wouldn't stretch at the site of the first one.

There will be no more
I couldn't sit down without pain or unassisted for 2 weeks.
I still have pain there 2.5 years later

This obsession with the length of time they sleep is worrying. At this age they’re too small to be left sleeping 8 hours straight. Crying is generally one of the later cues for hunger so they’re already starved at this stage. 8 hours with them this tiny could cause a drop in blood sugars & send them into a deeper sleep which can be very dangerous. She should be waking every 3-4 hours for at least the next month & if her PHN is happy with their weight gain then she can start stretching out the night feeds.
She has said the PHN is happy and wasn't going to be visiting again.

Ah ok. She must have had a lot saved up to do all that as well as the ivf 😭
I assume she has lived at home all her life. I'd say she is tight as a duck's arse aswell. She's in the same nightdress the past nine months. She didn't buy much for the babies from what I seen she got a lot of stuff given to her for them. That's all grand but I'd say she could well afford it and more. I'd say she spends so much time in the bed because there is wads of cash under the mattress 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d be surprised if they didn’t have hospital check ups! My little one was early and I was in and out getting her weight checked, I had war with them as I was adamant to breastfeed only but was put under a lot of pressure to supplement, that was just me everyone wants to feed their own way 😉

Longtime tattle lurker but I have had to make an account after watching her stories Since bringing the twins home. I had my baby at 30 weeks in July and she’s now 7 weeks corrected. She only this week has 5oz in a bottle! She’s overfeeding those girls so much and it’s not colic Lisa! My LO has slept 10-6 since 5 weeks corrected but was over 9lbs and I was on the phone to the HV and neonatal outreach straight away to check it was okay. Watching her stories this morning when that baby was just lying there as she pumped. When are those girls ever stimulated on play mats etc? Is she waiting to be gifted one?! Shes got far too big for her boots. I messaged her about NICU and NICU post IVF with advice die to going trough similar and no reply.

Reactions: 5
I’d say she must be disgusted that there’s not more gifts and collabs coming her way. With the amount of followers she has she must be expecting to get more than what she is.

Reactions: 6
Longtime tattle lurker but I have had to make an account after watching her stories Since bringing the twins home. I had my baby at 30 weeks in July and she’s now 7 weeks corrected. She only this week has 5oz in a bottle! She’s overfeeding those girls so much and it’s not colic Lisa! My LO has slept 10-6 since 5 weeks corrected but was over 9lbs and I was on the phone to the HV and neonatal outreach straight away to check it was okay. Watching her stories this morning when that baby was just lying there as she pumped. When are those girls ever stimulated on play mats etc? Is she waiting to be gifted one?! Shes got far too big for her boots. I messaged her about NICU and NICU post IVF with advice die to going trough similar and no reply.
I don't think she is the cuddly play type, wants 2 wee robots who eat and settle, not spolied with cuddles🙄

Reactions: 6
She’s actually boasting about the 9-5! God almighty it’s like she doesn’t have any interest. This babies will start becoming very alert soon enough and she’ll have her hands full. Don’t go on this solo journey BS if you’re not going to be a responsive mother and actually hold your babies and stimulate them some bit. God forgive me but I can’t see a maternal bone in her body!?

Reactions: 12
I know you’re right. My 20 week old who was born at full term sometimes struggles to take more than 5oz. She’s drowning them in milk. Obviously they are going to feed and feed and feed if they have reflux

She’s actually boasting about the 9-5! God almighty it’s like she doesn’t have any interest. This babies will start becoming very alert soon enough and she’ll have her hands full. Don’t go on this solo journey BS if you’re not going to be a responsive mother and actually hold your babies and stimulate them some bit. God forgive me but I can’t see a maternal bone in her body!?
It’s the laziness! 9-5 is working for her cause she’s so damn lazy. She only has to move off that bed when she bathes them or washes bottles…that’s if mammy doesn’t do that for her as well

Reactions: 3
In the US she would be back at work already. Can you imagine!!🤣 She is barely making it out of bed.

I don't believe for 1minute that those babies are falling asleep at 9pm and not wakig until 5. I honestly think they are being given dummies during the night to stretch them.

I don't think she is the cuddly play type, wants 2 wee robots who eat and settle, not spolied with cuddles🙄
She should have gotten two of those realistic looking baby dolls so if that's what she wanted....I can't wait to see how it pans out when they do become more alert... does she even have any stimulation toys at all for them?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.