Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories are very sad. She should be sitting cuddling and gazing at her babies. She is obsessed by getting them in a routine.....ie always sleeping when not drinking bottles that's a 6 month old wouldn't put away. She needs someone to step in and give her advise/help. She should really just give them formula shes spending time she should be bonding with her babies milking herself. It's such a strange set up.....shes not very maternal or something.....cant quite put my finger on it

Reactions: 9
Into the nightdress she goes herself too 🤣

"Bitta floor time dya know to tire em out like"

Does she not sleep in the same room with them or is the camera for when she is in the sitting room?

I'd say there is "wans" out there in awe of her.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Did she ever mention that one of the girls have reflux?? There's infant gaviscon in the changing unit. I just don't remember her mentioning it

Reactions: 2
Does she put a comforter in the crib?! Hello, major suffocation risk when it’s unsupervised sleep. Maybe I’m OTT

Reactions: 1
Serious question…does she put something into the night bottles? Because it’s not normal for TWO 7 week olds to go down at 9.15 every night. So so so weird
And I mean not normal in a bad way

Reactions: 4
Serious question…does she put something into the night bottles? Because it’s not normal for TWO 7 week olds to go down at 9.15 every night. So so so weird
And I mean not normal in a bad way
She just gives them a dummy to pacify them rather than get her lazy arse up and feed

It's bugging me shes not following any safe sleep guidelines they should be asleep in the same room as her 1) they're 7 weeks old, 2) they are 2 weeks corrected age, there's absolutely no way they should be sleeping and she should be in the lounge

But the going down every night at 9 is so odd
I dont think they go down I think she puts them down and leaves them tbh. I've never known a 2 week old to go down so easily

Reactions: 6
God almighty, I know a few other people have mentioned it but cuddle those precious little babies! They are only that small for such a short amount of time and then all of a sudden they're 9 months old and they're bucking out of your arms because they don't want to be cuddled, they want to be climbing all over the furniture.
I hope off camera those babies get some physical contact.

Reactions: 6
Did she ever mention that one of the girls have reflux?? There's infant gaviscon in the changing unit. I just don't remember her mentioning it
She mentioned it in the context that 'they definitely don't have wind or reflux, its not that' but no other mention.

I'd say when she mentioned her crabby baby to the GP they gave gaviscon for reflux and she doesn't want to prove us right. She's such a dope.

I'd be raging if I was her parents. Actually disgusted by her carry on.

Reactions: 5
I’m pretty sure she said no to reflux. She mentioned colic drops but I never heard mention of gaviscon

She doesn’t pick them up or talk to them so they know it’s bedtime 😳😳😳😳 no I’m finished. Newborns are biologically supposed to be near mom and want mom. I’m sorry I’ll say it straight, she should not have had children if this is her approach. It’s actually horrifying there are couple out there who would kill to have a baby and Would respond to their needs like normal parents. It makes me genuinely upset

Reactions: 12
Honestly it’s like she’s following a YouTube video on how to train a puppy but it’s babies.

Not even trying to be funny. Forcing a bed time, too lazy feed during the night, over feeding before ‘bedtime’ and they’re shitting out through their layers by morning, this is so not funny.

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t pick them up or talk to them so they know it’s bedtime 😳😳😳😳 no I’m finished. Newborns are biologically supposed to be near mom and want mom. I’m sorry I’ll say it straight, she should not have had children if this is her approach. It’s actually horrifying there are couple out there who would kill to have a baby and Would respond to their needs like normal parents. It makes me genuinely upset
I'm in the same boat. Each to their own but she wanted dolls not babies.

Those poor children need affection.
It's impossible to spoil a newborn.
Absolutely impossible.

Even if you wanted to sleep train their circadian rhythm doesn't develop until 3-4 months so they haven't a clue what's what. She's just missing out on it. She's vile.

Sitting there in her gross nighty munching on shite watching telly while her baby looks for her down the hall 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m pretty sure she said no to reflux. She mentioned colic drops but I never heard mention of gaviscon
Yes I never heard her mention it either but someone must have said it to her or she thought it herself for her to go and buy gaviscon. My little girl had terrible reflux until a year old, it's nothing to be ashamed of and maybe if Lisa wasn't over feeding the babies they wouldn't be literally overflowing.

So she knows it's bed time she's a new born is she bleeping for real excuse the language but does she think she's in the army training soldiers the poor little babies

I'm in the same boat. Each to their own but she wanted dolls not babies.

Those poor children need affection.
It's impossible to spoil a newborn.
Absolutely impossible.

Even if you wanted to sleep train their circadian rhythm doesn't develop until 3-4 months so they haven't a clue what's what. She's just missing out on it. She's vile.

Sitting there in her gross nighty munching on shite watching telly while her baby looks for her down the hall 🤮
I could actually cry?? Does anyone else feel very strongly that it’s just cruel? Like you’re neglecting your babies needs to suit yourself. Every ounce of me wants to Reach into the phone and pick them up and cuddle them like a normal person. Maybe that’s my maternal instinct. When mine were newborns I used to just hold them and chat and they’d stare back at me. It was magic you are their whole wide world. Ugh. She makes me sick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.