Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
Why doesn’t anyone want to spill on Tattle what the two sisters have fallen out about? I’ve seen comments from previous posters stating that there isn’t a hairdresser in the land that doesn’t know. If that’s the case, share on here please 😊

Reactions: 18
Seriously someone needs to spill the tee on this fallout with Anita! Surely someone on here must know!! It has to be something pretty serious - it seems the whole family has fallen out with her?!

Reactions: 17

martha82

Chatty Member
I’m Gona guess it’s because questions about my sisters closet would follow
Would she ever just fucking own it.
Like, she’s got your (millionaire) fiancé & your Porsche jeep & your endless holidays, weekend breaks, you’ve your own clothing company - Sylkie. Would she just act like a normal bloody business woman & get on with it.
As much as we allllllll want to know the nitty gritty about MSC, she doesn’t “have to” address it. But what is anything if you can’t own it? She is making herself look like such an arsehole, in my opinion.
She doesn’t show “normal” selfies with her fiance
She doesn’t talk about her own clothing company
Like back in the day you would know every item of clothing both sister wore, where it was from, what they had for lunch, where they got their hair done, where they got their makeup done, when & where their next buying trip was, their new nails, their new handbag, etc etc etc
Her awkwardness & silence just screams **I FUCKED UP & I AM ASHAMED** (but I’m obsessed with money & I’ve got a kinder egg-esque engagement ring & I’m going to have the most extravagant wedding ever but I’ve lost my personality, as I left it with my sister Anita)

• Sad
Reactions: 17

Pippa2

I don’t understand the point of her account except to show off. She’s not even giving recommendations of places to go, it’s all her getting sozzled in various locations around the world.

Reactions: 16

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
All the giveaways look so embarrassingly desperate. And they don't work as Donna often gets 100ish likes a post with 2-3 comments unless it's a giveaway and gets 7000+ comments. These two wish everyone was jealous of them.
View attachment 2769463
Working with Denise Curran is the biggest turn off a brand could have anyway, she’d sell her granny for a bit of fame 😷

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

holla87

Here’s the ‘Look at me’ coloured car to save you searching
Topping off the new money look with a Prada coat. God it’s tragic vanity at its very best. She’ll be popping out a kid 9 months after the wedding and it’ll look like Aliexpress took a shit on it.

• Haha

Pippa2

Has anyone else who bought from msc received marketing emails from Sylkie?
they have obviously accessed the msc database for customer emails,
I am so cross, this is a complete breach of gdpr rules

• Wow

megs81

I have got all the tea!!! So I went to get my hair did there this morning and now I don’t know how true this is but apparently it’s Donna taking Anita to court to take the business off her!! Like wtf!? How could you take your sister to court after she’s just had cancer!! That Donna one has lost the plot!

• Wow
Reactions: 13

aguero14

Donna is insufferable now. I used to love her and her lifestyle. There was always a bit of craic out of her but now her content is following him round the country spending his money

Looking at Donna’s recent travels does anyone else feel that she looks really lonely? I think she is putting on a front (even dancing on her own on one post) but in reality is spending a lot of time alone on these trips. She doesn’t strike me as the type who likes to be on her own. I wonder how happy she really is. Most people would chose good times with good company any day over a really lavish lifestyle which is lonely.

martha82

Chatty Member
Does Donna ever sit in ?
I get tired just watching her stories & I think we are a similar age.
Could you be fucked with all the galavanting 😅

• Haha

mcsparkle12

Just came across this page and it’s clear as mud no one actually knows the girls.. Donna, was always the friendly one. How Anita used to speak about her customers was shocking, I know many people who have been in her company who have said this, which if honest shocked me too.. Remember social media is not real life 😎
here is the thing, surely your whole family doesn’t fall out with you for nothing, especially after the past few years??..
Hi Neil 🖐

• Haha
  • Wow

cee-bee

VIP Member
that whole debacle makes me so sad for her. She honestly looks like she is performing that song for his benefit, because he clearly loved being the centre of attention, whether she’s aware that’s what she’s doing or not. Same with all that business about people being outed from tattle - that just isn’t how Donna used to be in the MSC days. Same with all this supposed court battling.

he just comes across like a spoiled, rich, narc. He’d be a deluded loser if he didn’t have family money.

reading the court documents between he and his ex are not pretty - and whe he turns on Donna (which he will) she won’t be able to say there weren’t any warnings. There are tons of warnings, she’s just ignoring them because she’s drawn to material wealth and flash. It’s so tragic, and honestly it’s better for Anita to be away from all that.

bystander2022

I don’t know the ins & outs of her life but the phrase “money talks but wealth whispers” says a lot about D

holla87

I see Donna has been hanging out with Spoiltbelle Rachel in Paris, two insufferable blades living high off the hog who wouldn’t be seen dead without a lux label. These two are the epitome of new money class.

What I really what to know is where Louise Keppler fits in. She worked in retail for MSC but gives off the rugby wag vibe. Is she working for Sylkie? Does she work at all?

Reactions: 12

herefortae

Wouldn't look at this grand engagement as anything big...Neil proposed to his first wife in San Francisco on the field of Dodger Stadium, that marriage ended shortly after it began (big wedding too). Knowing his history I'd guess cheating was a factor, as he got together with the ex (that he sued the dog for) shortly after that break up and those two worked together while he was engaged/married. Then he cheated on that girl as well (as the dog lawsuit stated) sooooooooo...good luck Donna. No ring is worth being manipulated and lied to and this seems like a trend for Neil. She always seems well liquored up in most of her snaps and more into the glitz and glam so she probably has no clue what he's up to at any time, perfect target for this type of lad. She should be pulling the DeTechtive crap on his phone/social/emails instead 😅

• Wow
  • Heart

Snowjoke

VIP Member
Strange the account above is new member and only one post on the whole of tattle to defend Donna lol