My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely there’s a shower on the boat?
Yes but much like a caravan it wouldn’t be huge, she said she was using the more spacious ones at the facilities. I’m all for adventure, just the more I see the more I think they are totally unprepared for the rough sea. They must have someone experienced going too surely?!

Reactions: 2
Do either of them actually have any experience in sailing or maintaining a boat? If not, they’re really bleeping stupid especially if they’re planning to travel any substantial distances.

Reactions: 4
Do either of them actually have any experience in sailing or maintaining a boat? If not, they’re really bleeping stupid especially if they’re planning to travel any substantial distances.
Two pretentious knobs who don’t know what to be at. I don’t care, has to be some dirty dealings happening there, wtaf does all the dough come from?

Reactions: 7
Two pretentious knobs who don’t know what to be at. I don’t care, has to be some dirty dealings happening there, wtaf does all the dough come from?
That boat is worth 150-200k, they’ve probably bought it. Whilst she comes from a wealthy family it’s not a patch on his side. Plus he allegedly made millions during covid, securing himself a nice PPE covid contract from the government.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
That boat is worth 150-200k, they’ve probably bought it. Whilst she comes from a wealthy family it’s not a patch on his side. Plus he allegedly made millions during covid, securing himself a nice PPE covid contract from the government.

That’s crazy money. Is this not extremely dangerous when they aren’t experienced?

Maybe they have a captain?
If money is no object it does sounds like a lovely trip. But 9 months… think I’d miss normal life 😵💫 boring as I am 🤣

Reactions: 5
It’s not a sail boat it’s a motor boat the fuel alone would cost a fortune. It take Irish ferries 18 hours to cross to France. Wonder how long it took them and it looks choppy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see Donna has been hanging out with Spoiltbelle Rachel in Paris, two insufferable blades living high off the hog who wouldn’t be seen dead without a lux label. These two are the epitome of new money class.

What I really what to know is where Louise Keppler fits in. She worked in retail for MSC but gives off the rugby wag vibe. Is she working for Sylkie? Does she work at all?

Reactions: 12
Rachel’s on a buying trip anyway, so Donna must be at the same. This must be her BIG announcement to come. Opening another shop herself or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
They give off ‘I spend my husband’s money but don’t work’ vibes
To be fair both Rachel and her hubby seem to have successful businesses. Rachel was bankrolled by the bank of mum and dad, which the Ross sisters seemed to avail of also. Donna is obviously making a living spending Neil’s share of the family trust.

Reactions: 8
Glad I opened Insta tonight so that Neil O could add some culture to my life - how to take the shell off a prawn…Christ what next. How to hit the top of a crème brûlée?

All leading up to the big reveal…

• Haha
Reactions: 8