My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Donna won a substantial amount of money on the horses…does she even realise what she’s putting up? Like I’m all for people getting a bit of luck and winning money, but finances obvs aren’t a issue for her and honestly, most people are struggling to heat their homes, feed themselves and fuel their cars at the min …absolute notions of herself like, she mustn’t even realise how she’s making herself unlikable

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand the point of her account except to show off. She’s not even giving recommendations of places to go, it’s all her getting sozzled in various locations around the world.

Reactions: 16
I don’t understand the point of her account except to show off. She’s not even giving recommendations of places to go, it’s all her getting sozzled in various locations around the world.
And nothing that’s for the common people - all dear restaurants and bars.

Many MOB & MOG these days can’t even justify spending the kind of money people used to in run of the mill shops that sell that stuff here.
Never mind jetting of to buy it.
Many are buying preloved and for good reason.
Load of nonsense all for one day.
Definitely notions about them all.

Reactions: 5
One of her selfies today…. The amount of designer jewellery and Chanel bag was unbelievable. She sure likes spending his money!

Will be interesting to see if Anita is on the hen!
Seems telling that she’s not really shown any of the people at the do. If you think back to his black tie birthday a while ago she loved sharing pics/vids of the guests. She’d be cute enough not to put up a pic with one sister as it would only raise questions about the other. It all seems a bit sad to me.

I doubt Anita is there. If she was Donna would have a photo up in two seconds lol also find it weird how Donna always posts with her parents these days, it’s like she wants to show everyone they are still on good terms with her lol

Seems telling that she’s not really shown any of the people at the do. If you think back to his black tie birthday a while ago she loved sharing pics/vids of the guests. She’d be cute enough not to put up a pic with one sister as it would only raise questions about the other. It all seems a bit sad to me.

Might be a smaller more ‘family’ affair and with the ‘issues’ with his sister and her shady dealings maybe for good PR she’s keeping it all of socials.

I expect there will be a well curated and edited reel posted on the grid retrospectively.

For someone with such notions about herself I can imagine she will go into full on chav mode whilst on the drink and that wouldn’t fit with the Instagram aesthetic her and his lordship are trying to portray.

Reactions: 3
No, that’s defo not Anita, its very sad really, and surely deep down Donna is having some serious thoughts to the fact her sister isn’t there for one of the biggest things in her life

Reactions: 3
Is it just my phone or does it look like all those heads have been photo shopped on???

Reactions: 6
Going by the photos of Anita that were posted a couple of weeks ago I don’t think it’s her, she had a bob and that looks like long hair

Reactions: 1
No definitely not Anita, the blonde with the glasses looks like the other sister, the one who is a hairdresser.

Reactions: 2