My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I am so bored of Donna & this extremely lavish lifestyle. I follow lots of celebs with extremely lavish lifestyles & I can’t quite put my finger on it but Donna’s stories have no emotion - it’s almost like she (her bf) are spending money just for the sake of it. There’s is no depth to it, hard to explain….
In my own experience extremely wealthy men lack a lot of personality! 🤣 sounds like a cliche but I think regardless of how much money you have, you also need things that money can’t buy - like a sister, family, love, experiences etc 😒
She has never wanted for anything . Just no buzz or gratefulness for what she has because she has always had it . Maybe he is providing a whole new dimension of wealth . But they have always had plenty to do them , always been able to splurge , travel etc

Reactions: 4
The absolute tack of going to New York to get your weddings bands. That’s trying wayyyy to hard.
Ridiculous, and they won’t be any better quality than she could have got here, just being stupid with money and bad for the environment 🙄….just all for show, so she can say she went to London for her dress and New York for her rings 🤦🏻‍♀️….swear if there’s a definition of new money

• Haha
Reactions: 8
See MSC sharing pics of Anita in dresses now, no sign of her at ascot either….doesn’t look like she will be at the wedding? So sad

Reactions: 3
Wonder if the dress is from sylkie?
No it’s a self portrait one

Anyone else waiting on another tragic reel like the New York one? 😬 honestly one of the most awkward things I’ve seen! Are ye dancing??? She’s so smug and up her self in all her posts now! It’s like a car crash to watch! Plus where’s all her friends? She’s always just by herself or with that dose of a bf!

God the house is soooo old fashioned! I’d be prioritising updating that over trips to the races.

Reactions: 2
Not a clue. Even so, with all the $$$ they blow on everything else I’d have expected a more impressive rental.
I think they probably got a good deal on a large property which I think might be close to her family home … so probably wanted to give the idea of opulence

Reactions: 3
I see miss Donna away looking at houses… looks like malone park, so we’ll over 1mil for any house in there!!!

Reactions: 1
I see miss Donna away looking at houses… looks like malone park, so we’ll over 1mil for any house in there!!!
Yep i thought it was there too, only one house for sale on it at the minute for 1,875,000

That is fabulous. Anita looks amazing. Is the blond girl the girl who used to model the MSC clothes? Are they all back together now?

That is fabulous. Anita looks amazing. Is the blond girl the girl who used to model the MSC clothes? Are they all back together now?
Don’t think so but maybe she worked in the store. It’s great to see Anita looking so well.