My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just outside Drumbeg, near where the Homestead Bar used to be

Where are they building this new mansion? I had a laugh the other day when she had up all the stories of the SMART home stuff she’s putting in. Give it 5-10 years either all will be obsolete or the crowd putting it in will be bust. Donna loves to spunk the all that new money.

Reactions: 1
Seriously someone needs to spill the tee on this fallout with Anita! Surely someone on here must know!! It has to be something pretty serious - it seems the whole family has fallen out with her?!

Reactions: 17
Dripping in Van Cleef and toting Hermes but shilling second hand clothes/shoes on eBay. Everything is a money making venture. For Donna charity begins at home in the mansion with a Porsche parked outside.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What happened between Anita and the parents? Surely they haven’t cut ties with their own daughter?

Dripping in Van Cleef and toting Hermes but shilling second hand clothes/shoes on eBay. Everything is a money making venture. For Donna charity begins at home in the mansion with a Porsche parked outside.
Best description I've seen in a while of our Donna 👏

What happened between Anita and the parents? Surely they haven’t cut ties with their own daughter?
I can’t imagine after Anita being so sick anything would drive a wedge between the sisters, so sad. Usually money or choice of partner to blame so, take your pick! I’m hoping the family is not taking sides, it’s just the sisters won’t attend family events together which is why it looks they all on Donna’s side. Hopefully Anita still close with them too.

Reactions: 3
I honestly think that Donna and Neil are the ground zero of the problem.
Anita always came across as a bit more humble

Donna practically was attached to Anita and her husband 24/7 until Neil came into the fold.

The other sister don’t know where she falls in terms of ages always seem to keep more out of the spotlight.

But in any family you would really hope everyone really should be able to get on
You don’t need to be in each others pockets or agree with all they do but some common decency would be enough.

Reactions: 5
I grew up near them.
Anita is eldest, at school she was a plump girl (just puppy fat you’d call it), she was an utter snob and then when she lost weight she totally loved herself to be honest. Only interested in a man if he or the father had money.
Denise is middle I think, don’t know much about her as she went to a different secondary school, seems quiet and shy sort of girl. She’s a hairdresser.
Donna is youngest, I always thought she was a nice girl, didn’t seem as snobby as Anita. But maybe this was all a facade.
Anyway, the family wouldn’t be that well liked in the local area and her father has himself fallen out with his own brother So family may not be as important to them as others.

Reactions: 9
The parents seem to be pretty pathetic to be honest! If the rumours are true they are supporting Donna to take Anita to court over the business! I guess it’s not only Donna who is chasing money!! 🙊 Looks like they chose the rich son in law over their own daughter! Legit can’t watch Donnas stories anymore though, they are so boring and scream pllleeeaasseeee look at me!!! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
I grew up near them.
Anita is eldest, at school she was a plump girl (just puppy fat you’d call it), she was an utter snob and then when she lost weight she totally loved herself to be honest. Only interested in a man if he or the father had money.
Denise is middle I think, don’t know much about her as she went to a different secondary school, seems quiet and shy sort of girl. She’s a hairdresser.
Donna is youngest, I always thought she was a nice girl, didn’t seem as snobby as Anita. But maybe this was all a facade.
Anyway, the family wouldn’t be that well liked in the local area and her father has himself fallen out with his own brother So family may not be as important to them as others.
Anita certainly didn’t marry for money in the end, he comes from a very lovely but normal family.

I grew up near them.
tbf who kids are at school is often a reflection on their home environment.

I’d hazard a guess any snobbery Anita had, was due to her parents influence (as they seem pretty shallow and happy to chase the cash).

sounds as if she grew up, married a regular guy and is distancing herself.

tbf in families with a lot of dysfunction , the first one to break away and challenge it, or refuse to participate in the patterns, usually are blacklisted and painted as the bad guys. Which at a guess, looks like what is happening now.

Reactions: 8
The parents seem to be pretty pathetic to be honest! If the rumours are true they are supporting Donna to take Anita to court over the business! I guess it’s not only Donna who is chasing money!! 🙊 Looks like they chose the rich son in law over their own daughter! Legit can’t watch Donnas stories anymore though, they are so boring and scream pllleeeaasseeee look at me!!! 🤣🤣
What's Donna's Instagram? Must have a look 🤣

So they're into fecking boats now? Houses, horses and boats...what a way to get rid of the readies...
Omg did u watch them stories 🤦‍♀️ 2 dickheads. Thank god they found each other because some other 2 poor people might have been stuck with them. Their soooo far up their own arses it’s not normal.

• Haha