My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's turned into a while dose... its a pity as she was always so likeable beforehand, just shows how meeting a certain type of person can alter your whole demeanour.
Aw, I mean I don’t begrudge anyone nice things or a nice life but my god like how many posts has she put up about flying first class…like emirates aren’t paying for you to blog your experience Donna 🙄…also a number of her followers are currently probably choosing between eating, heating or getting fuel to work so she should be mindful of how showy she’s being in my opinion…I’d say fair enough if she had a separate account for close family and friends, but when she has a public platform it’s a bit crappy

Reactions: 10
So im gathering she’s away to Australia

Ok so she’s obvs away to auz….tho this article may be wrong cus there was no sign of Geri on the stories just the hubs…I’m sure if she had of been with him she would have been all over her like she was the husband

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So im gathering she’s away to Australia

Ok so she’s obvs away to auz….tho this article may be wrong cus there was no sign of Geri on the stories just the hubs…I’m sure if she had of been with him she would have been all over her like she was the husband
She had it on her stories that Geri was on the flight with them.

The pair of them are a disaster lol….like I’d be mortified, be cool like 🙈…..she obvs didn’t ask Geri for a pic then, or she refused….like they’re in auz now, then coachella, what’s the honeymoon going to be? 🙄

Reactions: 4
The pair of them are a disaster lol….like I’d be mortified, be cool like 🙈…..she obvs didn’t ask Geri for a pic then, or she refused….like they’re in auz now, then coachella, what’s the honeymoon going to be? 🙄
Gotta be a yacht charter or I’ll be disappointed… starting role on the next below deck series?

God he always looks like a smug prick in photos.
I just can’t get over how showy Donna has become…there’s a saying that money talks and wealth whispers…I think that’s defo applicable here…they’re just so new money

Reactions: 8
Yup - Some of the babble he spouts
What the hell is onward 1982?…like I hope I’m wrong but it’s all travel, fancy places and madness at the min, of course Donna is swept up in it all but what happens when marriage happens and perhaps a baby if thats something they want…they can’t exactly jet all over the show with a wee one, one of them Is gona have to slow down and be responsible ….I just hope they’re as happy with the mundane school run as they have all over insta now🙈

Reactions: 2
That Niamhs Narnia and her super rich husband still do an awful lot of travelling with their wee baby. It might not stop Neil and Donna

Reactions: 2
Looking at Donna’s recent travels does anyone else feel that she looks really lonely? I think she is putting on a front (even dancing on her own on one post) but in reality is spending a lot of time alone on these trips. She doesn’t strike me as the type who likes to be on her own. I wonder how happy she really is. Most people would chose good times with good company any day over a really lavish lifestyle which is lonely.

Reactions: 13
Have to say the shirt she’s wearing today looks paper thin…not sure of the price but I don’t think I’d be impressed by the quality