Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigMavis

VIP Member
im confused, who do you think are mysisterscloset/where are they talking to themselves??
Well, I'm no Jessica Fletcher but SaltyBeach certainly reads like one the sisters and they're saying pipers is Donna/Neil. It's like the holding pen for Jeremy Kyle in here. How nasty are they if they are on here tearing strips off one another incognito.
Just tear the hair out of each other outside spoons girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Herefortea135

VIP Member
She is so vulgar with her new found cash

I’d imagine the new birkin in bleu electrique would clash with Neil’s hair 😂
Don’t be silly her birkin is to match her Porsche cayenne 🤦‍♀️ tacky as fuck !
She’s definitely married for money not love !
We had a conversation about this one day in work and one of the girls used that phrase. And I was shocked because she said that what she done.
I’d much rather be happily in love with nothing than be miserable or filling a void with materialistic things.

• Heart
Gotta love Donna's shameless camera pan over her new Kelly bag and a glimpse of her Dior shoes down at Powerscourt. Neil is def splashing the cash on this doll cause she ain't earning that kinda money herself...
That he is….he drove her down in the Lambo. Spotted it earlier and looked to see who the pretentious prick was driving - only needed to look at the num plate. ‘NEILO’

• Haha
  • Wow

Pippa2

Does nobody remember the days when elderly people used to all wear false teeth? To me veneers look like a set of false teeth, which is guess they are.

• Haha

megs81

Anyone else finding these holiday stories really boring and pathetic?? Like why are the crashing some business party thing? Thats shit you do when you’re 20! 🤣🤣 Donna sounds so chavy and a bit pissed every time she talks! I should stop following but it’s like a really slow motion car crash! I can’t look away!

martha82

Chatty Member
If it was new she’d be down at the Porsche dealership.
If they are so wealthy why not buy a new one? At least they could pick a normal colour.
As someone else said, real rich people don’t need to prove it.
Not that long ago Donna was showing us her outfit of the day and it was a mix of primark, Zara, MSC & maybe a designer bag. No one likes a show off Donna. She had lost herself altogether.

defo agree it doesn’t look like new stock at all, defo looks old! Donna has also been really quiet on her new personal insta aswell... there is defo something going on cos they have been quiet for so long. Now lockdown is coming to an end I thought they would be putting up about reopening etc 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think all the stores are gone. Defo old stock as the newest items uploaded online are the bobble hats.

The blonde model is also the MSC Brand Manager. Is the same pose, frozen face and over filtered image that annoy me. Her shots give me 80’s catalog vibes.

Perhaps they are quietly winding the business down. The clothes had definitely gone down in quality in the last two trading years compared to their hay day in the Linen Green when they were charging £400 for a coat. It’s all off Aliexpress now.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Yeah, these two nutters turned the special wedding morning into chaos and a literal shit show. I believe some type of industrial banger was used and Mr Ross believed they were under attack. There was also a crudely made sign in big red letters which read Ross out neighbours from hell. Police were called but the boyos were on their own land. Moving on to its my land......
My understanding is Ross bought the lake in front of his home and prevented neighbouring land owners from accessing it for their livestock and leisure. This resulted in a long running dispute and court action. You can see why people would be pissed off, as far as I know Ross won every court case probably because of £££££s. If your land ran down to a water source and someone came along and said they owned the bed and you couldn't use it and fenced it, well, you'd most likely be raging.
Clearly they fight with everyone including themselves.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

martha82

Chatty Member
Don’t miss Donna drink and shop her way through New York. In case you’re wondering she’s toting a vintage Hermes Birkin Bleu Electrique probably retailing at £35-45k. It’s nice to see new money trying to be old money.
£35k for a bag. Even I won the euro millions I wouldn’t spend that. What a dose.

• Heart

martha82

Chatty Member
I always thought Donna & Anita had the life of Reilly. But this life Donna has now is so so so over the top. She is literally out every day / night. Is she working at all? The craic was great before. Now it’s just videos spanning the room of party after party after party. Can’t see how this life style is sustainable?!

cee-bee

VIP Member
Gosh he’s not a looker is he…

you know what they say, when you marry for money, you earn every penny

• Haha

cee-bee

VIP Member
The Ross father sounds horrendous. Small wonder theres so much infighting and Donna has ended up with a narcissist if that’s the example she had growing up. The entitlement of coming and buying a lake and telling everyone else to feck off… just wow.

Maybe Anita has had a lucky escape. No shame in becoming estranged from a toxic situation, even if its your family. In fact kudos to her, not many people are willing to recognise and cut ties with toxic family members so end up perpetuating the cycle.

RenegadeMaster80

It’s like she has been totally erased, or erased herself, from all their lives!
Whatever went down it’s been a huge family fallout and can’t help think that the ginger one is a huge cause of it all.
It's absolutely crazy. If your sister was ill with cancer and recovered you would be treating her life and her like gold dust because i can tell you this It's few and far between that do fully recover. Anita came across like a truly lovely woman. Definitely can't see her being the reason.

• Heart

pema1990

Chatty Member
Honeymoon recommendations?….oh actually here’s some of the fab trips I’ve already been on…no mention of the fact that she was actually there for the majority of them with Anita 🙄

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
Anyway, let's stop talking about troll hunters. It's boring and it's just giving them the attention they crave.

No one can track you on tattle. You can only be identified by what you post, and as influencers hate the site it's no surprise they'll say or do anything to try to silence people.