My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just waiting for the obligatory hen/wedding stories and she’ll have all the Italian wedding photos in the bridal mags. There’ll be no hiding the fact that Anita has been cut loose to accommodate the millionaire.
Ergh, lol….im sure others are thinking the same tho…at the end of the day it’s his money, not hers….looks like shes living off his money really now so what happens if in 5 years time it all goes tits up?….I wouldn’t want to be in her situation, if she has sense she will buy a house to ensure she always has a roof over her head and build her business….cus at the min I doubt there’s much in the way of revenue coming from there…I’d love to actually know what she gets up to every day, like does she work? Lol

Reactions: 4
Think Donna is going to be the prime example of
“Money doesn’t bring you happiness”

and I see she’s tagging silkie more but still isn’t talking about it as her own business?

Seems to have no shame, tone deaf. Always thought they were tacky but with this man’s $$$, it is to a new level.

Reactions: 5
Seems to have no shame, tone deaf. Always thought they were tacky but with this man’s $$$, it is to a new level.
Well as i say, she’s not exactly building a business at the min so where’s her money coming from? If it all goes wrong and she’s got too reliant on his money she’s gona be in bother! 🙈

Reactions: 2
Why doesn’t anyone want to spill on Tattle what the two sisters have fallen out about? I’ve seen comments from previous posters stating that there isn’t a hairdresser in the land that doesn’t know. If that’s the case, share on here please 😊

Reactions: 18
I see Donna was away spending close to £100 on a facial to start prepping her skin for the wedding 🙄… I like the clinic she was at but I’m sure she will no doubt be on promoting environ over the next little while

Reactions: 1
I see Donna was away spending close to £100 on a facial to start prepping her skin for the wedding 🙄… I like the clinic she was at but I’m sure she will no doubt be on promoting environ over the next little while
It’s a collab, she’ll not be paying.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
It’s a collab, she’ll not be paying.
Course she won’t, or I’m sure heavily reduced the place she was at was doing a wedding skin treatment plan thing so I’m sure there was before pics taken and she will be peddling environ and getting all the facials before the wedding

Don't worry as long as the boyfriend's company charge €100 more than anyone else for a pack of 25 antigen tests then there'll be no problem paying for the wedding

• Wow
Don't worry as long as the boyfriend's company charge €100 more than anyone else for a pack of 25 antigen tests then there'll be no problem paying for the wedding
She bought a second hand Porsche in the world’s ugliest colour, clearly Donna is minding those pennies.

What I want to know is what she’s actually going to talk about once the wedding is over and she hasn’t that anymore

What I want to know is what she’s actually going to talk about once the wedding is over and she hasn’t that anymore
no idea! It’s not like she talks about her clothes business! 🤣 just tags the odd random piece of clothing from it 🤷🏼‍♀️

All her posts are very odd like she doesn’t talk in any of them just random photo or video burst?!? Maybe I’ve missed something!

All her posts are very odd like she doesn’t talk in any of them just random photo or video burst?!? Maybe I’ve missed something!
It is a bit weird, I don’t think It’s been said that the company is hers either, like is there a reason for that?

I’m Gona guess it’s because questions about my sisters closet would follow
Would she ever just bleeping own it.
Like, she’s got your (millionaire) fiancé & your Porsche jeep & your endless holidays, weekend breaks, you’ve your own clothing company - Sylkie. Would she just act like a normal bloody business woman & get on with it.
As much as we allllllll want to know the nitty gritty about MSC, she doesn’t “have to” address it. But what is anything if you can’t own it? She is making herself look like such an hole, in my opinion.
She doesn’t show “normal” selfies with her fiance
She doesn’t talk about her own clothing company
Like back in the day you would know every item of clothing both sister wore, where it was from, what they had for lunch, where they got their hair done, where they got their makeup done, when & where their next buying trip was, their new nails, their new handbag, etc etc etc
Her awkwardness & silence just screams **I FUCKED UP & I AM ASHAMED** (but I’m obsessed with money & I’ve got a kinder egg-esque engagement ring & I’m going to have the most extravagant wedding ever but I’ve lost my personality, as I left it with my sister Anita)

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Donna didn't need a personality, she had a face 😂 Anita's personality is class A C U Next Tuesday. Have to laugh at the people here who bought into their Miss Lovely acts. Both would sell their granny for a few punts and indeed their father did.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Donna didn't need a personality, she had a face 😂 Anita's personality is class A C U Next Tuesday. Have to laugh at the people here who bought into their Miss Lovely acts. Both would sell their granny for a few punts and indeed their father did.
Ohhhhhh you seem to have the goss!!! Don’t know anything about the dad! What’s the story there?? 🫢

Reactions: 8