My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a company that supplies masks?
a lot of companies supplying masks etc popped up during the pandemic…

looking him up on companies house and his business, FOX DESIGN THINKING LIMITED (Company number NI669815) is listed as;

8D062F43-5E54-4EA5-AB71-A90202F9455B.jpeg

bit of a bizarre combination. What sort of software developing company also… manufactures medical supplies?

Reactions: 1
Does Donna ever sit in ?
I get tired just watching her stories & I think we are a similar age.
Could you be fucked with all the galavanting 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I saw her at the Garth Brooks concert which was just before her wedding. She came walking through the crowd with her line of friends behind. She has got so skinny. Then at the end of the night as the crowd was clearing I saw her, Neil & her mum and dad standing together so mum & dad must be team Donna. Also who is her friend Louise Keppler? She used to work in their shop but seems to have an amazing amount of money too…can party/chanel bag

Reactions: 3
I saw her at the Garth Brooks concert which was just before her wedding. She came walking through the crowd with her line of friends behind. She has got so skinny. Then at the end of the night as the crowd was clearing I saw her, Neil & her mum and dad standing together so mum & dad must be team Donna. Also who is her friend Louise Keppler? She used to work in their shop but seems to have an amazing amount of money too…can party/chanel bag
Well her tickets could be gifted & the bag a dupe, not everything is as it appears.
Of course she may have plenty of funds, but at a glance I don’t think you can judge.

Imagine the cringe factor. Donna writing a poem and name checking a business employee. There was only room enough for one to be centre of attention at that wedding and it wasn’t the bride. She’ll earn every penny in the (probable) divorce settlement.

Reactions: 7
The My Sister's Closet account has started following lots of accounts. Either somethings happening with the business or Donna is at her work trying to find Tattler accounts again 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Spending on the credit cards to beat the band. That boys not as flush as he makes out

Reactions: 2
Spending on the credit cards to beat the band. That boys not as flush as he makes out
Something I have long suspected - Where would you find that level of credit though? I estimate he's spent over 100k on horses in under 6 months

• Wow
I do love seeing Donna so happy, she deserves it after everything she has been put through. No I’m not Neil 🤣

Reactions: 1