My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And in other news I see they've established themselves as racehorse owners/trainers with a new company.....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
And in other news I see they've established themselves as racehorse owners/trainers with a new company.....
If they plan on opening a stud in Dungannon they’ll fairly get through that Covid money trying to attract pedigree trainers. Entrepreneurs selling Ali Express flammables, shite whiskey and now they’re going to take the horse racing world by storm. They’ve some notions on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Should Donna not be putting own brand ad or something on her stories when she keeps sticking up links to her own clothes site?

Reactions: 3
Should Donna not be putting own brand ad or something on her stories when she keeps sticking up links to her own clothes site?
Probably 🙄…but then has she ever admitted it’s hers? Like why all the cloak and dagger about it, is she ashamed at what she did to MSC?

Omg i would love it if someone commented on her hen posts ‘where’s Anita?’ Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Probably 🙄…but then has she ever admitted it’s hers? Like why all the cloak and dagger about it, is she ashamed at what she did to MSC?

Omg i would love it if someone commented on her hen posts ‘where’s Anita?’ Lol
Please someone do it lol

Just came across this page and it’s clear as mud no one actually knows the girls.. Donna, was always the friendly one. How Anita used to speak about her customers was shocking, I know many people who have been in her company who have said this, which if honest shocked me too.. Remember social media is not real life 😎
here is the thing, surely your whole family doesn’t fall out with you for nothing, especially after the past few years??..

Reactions: 2
Just came across this page and it’s clear as mud no one actually knows the girls.. Donna, was always the friendly one. How Anita used to speak about her customers was shocking, I know many people who have been in her company who have said this, which if honest shocked me too.. Remember social media is not real life 😎
here is the thing, surely your whole family doesn’t fall out with you for nothing, especially after the past few years??..
Has the whole family fallen out with Anita?

Reactions: 1
As opps
As opposed to you? Who gets their information from where exactly???? Do you know the girls personally or is your information third hand just like the rest of us!! 🤣🤣

Well I never met Anita, but bumped into Donna in the bathroom on a night out (where most girls are your bff) and she was less than friendly. Unlike Rose and Poetry sisters - met them once in the bathrooms and they were just lovely!

Donna used to abuse people that gave her anything less than gushing praise as feedback on eBay. I pointed out that the item I bought was not in perfect condition as advertised. It should've been thrown in the bin, not sold at all, and the (public) response I got back made me a bit afraid she had my address!!

Reactions: 9
Strange the account above is new member and only one post on the whole of tattle to defend Donna lol

Reactions: 12
Hi Neil 🖐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13