My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read a thing that companies making luxury cars don't target rich people. They go after people who want to be seen as rich and who will get themselves into debt for it. Real rich people won't go for a status symbol, they'll go for the best quality and most practical.

Reactions: 8
She just screams new money these days!!! Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s away to New York for wedding dress shopping
U have 2 pay d price 2 live a lavish lifestyle!! Maybe its all 4 show & keeping up with d future inlaws expectations..... Credit cards mite b being used!?!

Reactions: 3
I drove past this jeep yesterday, didnt know it was her but actually said "eugh" when i saw it, she's just gone up a few levels on the chav / tacky meter

Reactions: 7
Here’s the ‘Look at me’ coloured car to save you searching
Topping off the new money look with a Prada coat. God it’s tragic vanity at its very best. She’ll be popping out a kid 9 months after the wedding and it’ll look like Aliexpress took a tit on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Topping off the new money look with a Prada coat. God it’s tragic vanity at its very best. She’ll be popping out a kid 9 months after the wedding and it’ll look like Aliexpress took a tit on it.
I’m surprised she hasn’t had one with him already or maybe he’s one of them fellas who doesn’t want them

Reactions: 1
Wouldn’t have even known it was prada…like no harm it’s not a nice coat lol

I drove past a beaut grey one today…like honestly, my car is prob worth something similar and no way would I have been paying good money roll around in that, I suppose if she likes it then that’s all that matters but it’s a bit tacky for my taste

Is it new I wonder?…It may be a used motor a few years old too

Last edited:
If it was new she’d be down at the Porsche dealership.
If they are so wealthy why not buy a new one? At least they could pick a normal colour.
As someone else said, real rich people don’t need to prove it.
Not that long ago Donna was showing us her outfit of the day and it was a mix of primark, Zara, MSC & maybe a designer bag. No one likes a show off Donna. She had lost herself altogether.

Reactions: 10
If it was new she’d be down at the Porsche dealership.
If they are so wealthy why not buy a new one? At least they could pick a normal colour.
As someone else said, real rich people don’t need to prove it.
Not that long ago Donna was showing us her outfit of the day and it was a mix of primark, Zara, MSC & maybe a designer bag. No one likes a show off Donna. She had lost herself altogether.
Thats what I was thinking… there’s nothing wrong with a used car, maybe that’s why she hasn’t had it featured on her socials?…maybe her fave colour is blue lol

She just screams new money these days!!! Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s away to New York for wedding dress shopping
It would be sad if she is, i mean you would like to think it’s an exciting trip to be taken with your mum/bridesmaids etc…one things for sure if Anita isn’t a maid then it will be clear for all to see there’s bad blood….it’s actually really sad

Reactions: 5
I don’t know the ins & outs of her life but the phrase “money talks but wealth whispers” says a lot about D

Reactions: 13
The shape of those pink shoes. They look like they'd hurt like hell and feel like cardboard. Seen better in Primark for a tenner.

Donnas trip to America is so cringe! It’s actually boring to watch her tag herself in to anywhere she thinks is ££ and try to flog that cheap trashy stuff from sylkie. Her head is well and truly up her own ass at this point!

Reactions: 6
Just in case you wondered who was funding all of that lifestyle....the answer is...you are. His mask making company won a tender with NI Health service for £33 Million pounds......Disaster capitalism at its finest! About 5 months after it was set up.

1644837383963.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Just in case you wondered who was funding all of that lifestyle....the answer is...you are. His mask making company won a tender with NI Health service for £33 Million pounds......Disaster capitalism at its finest! About 5 months after it was set up.

View attachment 1061399
Defo wouldn’t have went for that blue Porsche after seeing thon figures 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

View attachment 1061399
Where did this document come from??? Or it this another one of Neil’s fake accounts ?? 🙊

Reactions: 4
Where did this document come from??? Or it this another one of Neil’s fake accounts ?? 🙊
eTendersNI website - All public domain knowledge You just need to know where to look

With only one director listed it would be interesting to see the filed pay to directors at the companies house.....because if it were not to sync up with the rate they seem to be burning cash well then.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
That part I rely on ye for! But I think you know anyway
I do know yes. I think every salon in NI has the latest dirt 😂 I'm not great with figures though, so can't make out what the tender is telling us. His name is surrounded in scandal, tattle doesn't know the half of it.

• Haha
I do know yes. I think every salon in NI has the latest dirt 😂 I'm not great with figures though, so can't make out what the tender is telling us. His name is surrounded in scandal, tattle doesn't know the half of it.
Well basically his company, Fox Design Thinking who trade as Measc won a contract to supply the Norhtern Irealnd Healht Service masks for 33 million pounds. And yet his company never said a word about it....which is odd unless you did not want any attention which is very unlike him we can all agree

Well basically his company, Fox Design Thinking who trade as Measc won a contract to supply the Norhtern Irealnd Healht Service masks for 33 million pounds. And yet his company never said a word about it....which is odd unless you did not want any attention which is very unlike him we can all agree
Wait wasn't he criticised over Irelands call and now we find out he's kept this tender on the down low.
I see now. I see.