Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Donna didn't need a personality, she had a face 😂 Anita's personality is class A C U Next Tuesday. Have to laugh at the people here who bought into their Miss Lovely acts. Both would sell their granny for a few punts and indeed their father did.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Just in case you wondered who was funding all of that lifestyle....the answer is...you are. His mask making company won a tender with NI Health service for £33 Million pounds......Disaster capitalism at its finest! About 5 months after it was set up.

1644837383963.png

• Wow
  • Angry

martha82

Chatty Member
Personally I am so bored of Donna & this extremely lavish lifestyle. I follow lots of celebs with extremely lavish lifestyles & I can’t quite put my finger on it but Donna’s stories have no emotion - it’s almost like she (her bf) are spending money just for the sake of it. There’s is no depth to it, hard to explain….
In my own experience extremely wealthy men lack a lot of personality! 🤣 sounds like a cliche but I think regardless of how much money you have, you also need things that money can’t buy - like a sister, family, love, experiences etc 😒

holla87

Perhaps. It will be interesting to see if she's at the wedding won't it and if she's not will the Sunday life or some other rag pick up on it. I'm really surprised that hasn't happened yet, my sisters closet was very much in the news at one point. This is exactly the type of story they'd stick their teeth into, I presume those £££££s are once again hard at work.
I don’t think the Sunday Life would give a fuck. They are not celebs nor paramilitaries.

• Haha

thesaltybeach

This has been making the rounds in San Francisco and we are all having a good chuckle, who doesn't love a juicy Google search result!

Some possible insight on the rushed wedding: Neil's ex (Maia, the one he took to court for the dog) had a baby around the time Neil proposed to Donna. Guessing he is having a midlife crisis about Maia moving on, similar to when his ex-wife Sarah got pregnant after they divorced - around the same time things with Maia blew up (he was telling people he was going to propose then).

If you are curious about the ex-wife, Neil's Fox Design website actually has a photo of her if you look at Latest Posts/Belong, Inc. Funny as it was created in 2019 (when him and Donna were already dating). He was so in love with Sarah, not appearing that way with Donna - which others have noticed on here as well. Can see for yourself if you search #neilandsarah on Instagram!

For a guy who says 'Onward' a lot he is sure living in the past and always trying to recreate it (all his trips are the same but with different girls - Coachella, Paris by moped, Japan, LA, Australia = boring). Problem is, he is getting farther and farther from the real thing. Guess it's easier to be with someone if it's tied them liking your money and not you as a person!

Note: The account Thepipersghost always seems to announce his financials (Neil's family home is Pipertowns House).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Herefortea135

VIP Member
Don’t hate me but she looks amazing!!!
So sad she’s not got her sister there and there’s very little people there in general. I’d say there’s plenty of family and friends she’s let go for him and his money

• Sad

Blow In

The absolute tack of going to New York to get your weddings bands. That’s trying wayyyy to hard.

thesaltybeach

Not that much on the inside I'm afraid - Neil used to run in the same circles here in the US, another 'fan' of his found this thread when doing a Google search for 'Neil Sands Girlfriend' as he had been hitting her up again. Who needs the Kardashian drama when you have this real life show for entertainment! Some real bad blood with him and Maia when that blew up and word travels fast, many have been keeping an eye out on him. He immediately started dating here after Maia and then ran off to Ireland and was seeing another girl (had puke worthy Instagram profile called 'The Couple Whom Travel' for a short while). She disappeared after trips to Paris, Coachella, etc. and was replaced with Donna. Same day different girl for this guy as it seems like he can never be on his own. This time around it feels fake on another level.

• Wow

noseywan

I see she’s in Dublin..like she’s just back from Milan lol…I mean fair play to her but like no harm I hardly think the cash-flow is endless, she would need to settle herself lol 🙈
Trust me the cash flow is endless. Her beau has millions from his various investments and businesses that he’ll tell anyone and everyone about. She thinks she’s Lady of the Manor now with their huge house. Money can’t buy class. Or family. His sister has destroyed his family’s name and now Donna has done the same for her family to Anita. They deserve each other.

creative.thinker

some good investigation skills on here girlies 👏

i know of the bf for a few years now thru a friend and 100% he's defo spun something to drive a wedge between the msc sisters...whether they realise it or not. he has an inflated sense of importance but really couldn't poor the piss out a boot if the directions were written on the heel 😆👢

all smoke and mirrors with him, major womaniser as well from the stuff i hear. he's really manipulative and good at spinning tales so I could get why the sisters would fall for it...as nice and they seem they also come off a bit superficial (sorry) which is a perfect fit for him...especially to take advantage of!

heard he was messing with a different girl but thought he was still with donna so imagine my surprise when i googled their names and this thread came up...gas!!! 🤯😬

he is listed as a director for their popup store in dublin...that mysteriously got shut down after the window was smashed and was robbed?! (bit "convenient" considering it was on such an expensive street and noone was ever in there) his "company" also did the msc website...id think he has skin in the game and there is some sort of legal battle going on atm with them to retain control...nightmare stuff and he doesn't back down - did sue an ex over custody of a dog after all!

id imagine he be taking all the credit for their online success in the pandemic with the web stuff...just my two cents there tho! interesting stuff, real life soap opera if ye ask me...everything is online though so easy enough to put the details together 😅😅😅

• Wow

holla87

So we are now treated to view her latest purchase. A VIP Coachella Pass worth the guts of $2000 a piece…. she bought four of them.
People fleeing Ukraine with only the clothes on their back and those closer to home choosing to heat or eat.

You can always rely on new money Donna to read the room. What a bellend.

• Sad
  • Angry

pema1990

Chatty Member
It did seem a nice wedding, I have to say i thought she looked lovley, not sure about this whole situation about multiple dresses tho (and I don’t just mean Donna but other brides too) …I mean your wedding dress is special, For me personally having more than one would taken away a bit 🙈….well, reality will set in for them now, there’s no big day to plan or look forward too anymore so now the hard work starts of making the actual marriage work

Base2019

VIP Member
Set this thread up as interest under LMD thread and didn’t want it to derail....

To recap
📍MSC Instagram account has went so quiet all of a sudden
📍Donna advertising her own personal page via the MSC Instagram to gain followers
📍Donna started her own company Slykie in lockdown but doesn’t want anyone to know it’s her doing it 🧐
📍All their physical stores have closed

bMom

In LA now. Wtaf. Must be dodgy goings on or there’s a money tree in the large back garden 😮
Well his PPE contract was £33 million of tax payers money.

I imagine the profit margin was similar to Baroness Mone, so that's £11 million in one contract alone. Like Mone, Neil claimed he was doing this PPE as an act of charity to help while breaking dressing up in an army uniform for photo ops . 🤨

Now I'm not saying this is illegal, but no money tree needed with profits like that from peoples taxes.

• Angry
Gotta love Donna's shameless camera pan over her new Kelly bag and a glimpse of her Dior shoes down at Powerscourt. Neil is def splashing the cash on this doll cause she ain't earning that kinda money herself...

pema1990

Chatty Member
She's turned into a while dose... its a pity as she was always so likeable beforehand, just shows how meeting a certain type of person can alter your whole demeanour.
Aw, I mean I don’t begrudge anyone nice things or a nice life but my god like how many posts has she put up about flying first class…like emirates aren’t paying for you to blog your experience Donna 🙄…also a number of her followers are currently probably choosing between eating, heating or getting fuel to work so she should be mindful of how showy she’s being in my opinion…I’d say fair enough if she had a separate account for close family and friends, but when she has a public platform it’s a bit shitty

Reactions: 10
But I still don’t get why MSC shop Insta and my sisters closet blog are both not posting anything since Christmas!
Two big established pages!
Totally appreciate Anita resting. But surely either Donna, a family member or a paid employee could keep up appearances?
It just seems such a shame, after so much hard work over the years!
Even if some of the clothes were a bit dodgy on quality, source new stock?
and Donna still keeping the slippers on the QT.
so so so weird!
My guess is that they have put the staff on furlough. They stayed open throughout the first lockdown so maybe they made a business decision to close for this one. Brexit and the issues with deliveries might have played a factor, they might be waiting for things to settle before restarting. I am not a customer, they don’t cater for my size.

I don’t see why Anita would need to keep anyone updated on her well-being. People have become too nosy. I get that she was very open regarding her cancer and treatment but she said that she was told to rest.

Reactions: 10