Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the comments tonight are what they were like when first joined the thread. Oh what laughs it used to be around the time they moved to marsh mallow mansion. It was better when Lee was on insta giving us a laugh

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
the comments tonight are what they were like when first joined the thread. Oh what laughs it used to be around the time they moved to marsh mallow mansion. It was better when Lee was on insta giving us a laugh
It was better when Pat was offering up his company on that lonely bunk to chat to those who may be struggling. What a guy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Long time lurker here too! I read most days, purely for entertainment.
I liked her until the ads started rolling in and she was a completely unrelatable snob. I can confirm that I am not Mrs Meldrum

Reactions: 13
It was better when Pat was offering up his company on that lonely bunk to chat to those who may be struggling. What a guy.
Pat was the only intresting thing about the meldrums.
How is stories contradicted hers.
The expression death stare when she moved the rooms around and brought the horse home.
The beatrix potter coins collections
The non binary coats in the woods.
The soupy curry and bad boy eggs.
Would you look at that you belter.
She got jealous and scrapped the channel meldrums because she feared he be too popular and talked about him like be was a sponging useless husband on his 2 year sabbatical where he became her slave.
The fake try hard love for the dog
The embarassing lads night out.
Banachory weather forecast.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
🤣 my intention wasn’t to panic everyone!!!! I’m not going to publicly say which account I’m referring to because yknow - doxxing is illegal and all that!!!!

Imagine if I was actually Mrs Meldrum....! OCHA BEASTIE WHADDA PEACH!!!!!
This would be the best plot twist of all time 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The banter tonight has been second to none 😂 cracked me up! They’ve definitely way more than 15 of us bastards now!! Back when she was moaning about the 15 tattle bastards I didn’t even know what it was and this was back when I used to like her and then I went off her as time went on. I do think she will make a YouTube come back at some point. Not in the near future but eventually I think she will when she gets sick of being lollipop lady 😂

The expression death stare when she moved the rooms around and brought the horse home.
She got jealous and scrapped the channel meldrums because she feared he be too popular and talked about him like be was a sponging useless husband on his 2 year sabbatical where he became her slave.
Tbe fakw try hard love for the dog
The embaressing lads night out.
Haha, the memories. She really is an empty bubble head, no Lee, no girls (which is a good thing) just as well she's got the tattler bastards in her life. We're the closest thing she's got to friends. She'd love to be a tattler, but she's not clever, witty or interesting enough. 🙄
If she was still on you tube without the rest of the family she'd be as interesting as a dirty nappy on the Inchmarlo driveway (with no gifted gates).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The fake try hard love for the dog
The embarassing lads night out.
My favourite was his face on the gender reveal video

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Long time lurker (been here since Disneygate) but figured since all the other lurkers are coming out of Pat's hole the time is right for me to pop up and say hello too 👋 Since joining a few yuuurs ago, my eyes have been opened to the shady world of "influencers" and I have the people on this thread to thank you that. Right back into Pat's hole I go...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can you actually imagine!! 🤯😂
To be fair at least it would prove Rebecca has an actual sense of humour and then she’d have one redeeming quality 😏
Proud to be a orginal 15 bastard.
The best thing about this thread is the people who contribute and the banter.
Sadly this year shes got even more boring and more annoying.

The banter tonight has been second to none 😂 cracked me up! They’ve definitely way more than 15 of us bastards now!! Back when she was moaning about the 15 tattle bastards I didn’t even know what it was and this was back when I used to like her and then I went off her as time went on. I do think she will make a YouTube come back at some point. Not in the near future but eventually I think she will when she gets sick of being lollipop lady 😂
Maybe she’s wearing the famous coat of dreams that lee wore to keep her warm during her lollypop lady job. Oh how id pee myself laughing if a drove past Banchory and saw her being little lollypop lady. Even better if it were lee. Lollypop man Lee 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Come on let's leemanisce!!!! Soupy curry... Flogging kinder eggs in the woods. Yum yum!! ..... Remind me as some will be as I just joined the grubby tattle gang!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Watching Marcus Rashfords stories of all the small business (who are probably struggling themselves) offering free food to children in need made me so emotional and realise exactly why Rebecca’s ‘things that are crappy’ post annoyed me so much.

Yes she grew up privileged and sheltered. So did I. I was also brought up with gratitude, morals, pride, work ethic & respect that not everyone is as fortunate as us.
I began my career in childcare at 16. I’ve bought cereal, biscuits, crisps & juice so kids will have breakfast & snack. I’ve ticked that the child entitled to free school meals wants option A even though he has a packed lunch with him.....because wee Jimmy has no packed lunch or money for a school dinner.
My parents & work have given me experiences, opportunities & insight into exactly how some families struggle and I appreciate that it’s easy for some people to go about their lives oblivious.
HOWEVER there is no excuse just now. Everyone is aware of what’s going on in our first world country and that our government are voting not to feed hungry children. Especially someone who spends as much time on social media as our Reb. And that’s what’s annoyed me. She really couldn’t care less. She doesn’t give a flying duck about anyone except herself. She’s getting what she’s wanted for a long time (probably from the governments money!) and is STILL moaning.
She’s not just tone deaf. She is selfish, ignorant and as bad as the MPs who voted against continuing school meals while claiming thousands of pounds in expenses. She is actively ignoring the whole situation and choosing not to use her fortune to help those in need.
*SORRY FOR LOMG POST*

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I also find it very odd how overly excited she gets about her children going back to school. Don’t get me wrong by the end I’m thankful for school back Cos it’s full on and I’m a single mum but, when I’ve dropped her off and come home I’m like ohh it’s too quiet I don’t like it, I miss her. But she’s weirdly too happy about them being back like she couldn’t wait to get rid of them!

Reactions: 18
She definitely made a rod for her own back when she cried about tattlers in one of her vlogs. I bet many wouldn't even have known about this site if it wasn't for that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.