Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand the Sarah Raven reference can someone elaborate please 😂
ha! Karen Cannon (Rebecca’s mother) has been on this forum several times using various pseudonyms. One of the funniest was “Sarah Raven” where she kept prattling on about how Inchmarlo is an “exclusive” development and that their old house was nothing more than a “cute little starter home” and loads of other patronising, snobby bullshit that showed exactly what she is like and exactly where Rebecca gets her attitude from!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What the Hell is a footbed?! I have literally never heard anyone say that.
It’s Inchmarlo chat for sole of my foot 😂 I believe they also say “gee whizz, that meal we had last night has really irritated my intergluteal cleft” when they get the ring of fire after a spicy curry 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s Inchmarlo chat for sole of my foot 😂 I believe they also say “gee whizz, that meal we had last night has really irritated my intergluteal cleft” when they get the ring of fire after a spicy curry 😂
OOOOOOFT OUCHA BEASTIE MA WEE HOOP IS PURE BURNING! HAD A WEE CHICKEN KORMA LAST NIGHT AND ITS PLAYIN HAVOC WI MA WEE BUM HOLE! AM FEART TAE EVEN GO OOT FAR A WALK THE DAY INCASE A NEED TAE URGENTLY GO TAE THE TOILET, KEN WIT A MEAN AYE? MIGHT HAVE TO JUMP INTO A CAFE TO DO A MESSY POO JUST LIKE BELTER BABE BEC DOES WHEN HER IBS IS PLAYIN UP AND SHES GOT THE SKITTERS. THAT IS NAE BONNY. NAE A PEACH LIKE.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Imagine not realising one’s footbed was so so narrow that one’s new £150 boots wouldn’t accommodate how teeny tiny they are.
Good grief.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
ha! Karen Cannon (Rebecca’s mother) has been on this forum several times using various pseudonyms. One of the funniest was “Sarah Raven” where she kept prattling on about how Inchmarlo is an “exclusive” development and that their old house was nothing more than a “cute little starter home” and loads of other patronising, snobby bullshit that showed exactly what she is like and exactly where Rebecca gets her attitude from!!!!!
I’ve been on here for yuuuuurs and gutted to have missed that little performance 😂

Reactions: 7
Narrow Footbed
Large head
Charity not my bag
I am a stuck up hag

Narrow Footbed
Small brain accommodation for my head
Charity not my bag
I am a stuck up greedy old hag
Sorry for my double post
My first attempt was rubbish
So I tried again
poetry is a pain !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A CANNA BELIEVE MA FIT DINNA FIT MA BRAND NEW WORN THREE TIMES BAFFIES!!

Christ alive Karen Cannon needs to remove that bloody rod from her hoop pronto. Hyacinth Bouquet eat yer heart out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I know I am a bit behind with this but I really wish she would stfu about that bloody beam!! We put one in when we were converting our loft space and it was the most uninteresting, basic part... it's a bit of structural support FGS!!!!! Get over the "steal beem!" it's dull AF!!!

Reactions: 17
Roll up, roll up get yourself a Royal Deeside Buy Sell and Swap Bargain. Jesus do this family actually give anything to charity! Don’t sit still in their bleeping houses for too long or you’ll be sold 😂 I was actually looking to see if Kaz was selling any of her old broomsticks 🧹 😂
Worn 3 times = USED. 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine not realising one’s footbed was so so narrow that one’s new £150 boots wouldn’t accommodate how teeny tiny they are.
Imagine being so thick you have to wear your boots three times before you realise that they don't fit.

(Good to be back, fellow tattle bastards.... @BettyCrocker don't ever change!)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A lot, expensive, very expensive, so expensive ...... yep, that’s kitchens for you. Nothing new. They are an expense. She has such a mix of inferiority and superiority complex.
So expensive, very expensive, a lot of money....yada yada yada!
Howdens have a sale on right now is that where the kitchen is from??
If so she’s getting double rinsed silly cow...on the beam of dreams and the kitchen ....bleeping muppet 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.