Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got a feeling she's working for someone she knows, probably as a PA or something secretarial. Only explanation why she can seem to do whatever the duck she wants even in this 'new' job.
It’s a strange one. I reckon it’s something like eBay reselling, she’s mentioned quite a few times about being in charity shops recently. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I think she lied about getting a job. She wanted to change the narrative after getting stick for her comments about not wanting to do volunteering. It worked TBF, but it was a very calculated move.

Reactions: 18
Poor cow having to pay for holidays & days out like the rest of us. Days out were always so, so recommended when they were gifted though.
To think I felt influenced into spending all my money to keep up with her lifestyle, I'm pleased to see her getting a taste of the expensive reality of raising children.

I think she is a dinner lady. Nowt wrong with that but I cannot imagine her being open about it......
Only joking, if she has a job I'll eat my hat 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m surprised she doesn’t ad link her tit ffs. She’s so annoying and so bloody smug 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I LOVE how the cost of every day out is being shown on insta......she’s fuming at spending a single penny on those girls and the only reason she has is to ‘escape the chaos’ of the kitchen work SHE wanted done.
Since the freebies dried up they do NOTHING! No weekends away, family trips to Pizza Express, shopping hauls, cinema dates, holidays......it was all undeclared freebies for show to paint her ideal lifestyle. She will never be truly happy which is so sad and pitiful.

I’m glad her beautiful girls are getting some fun experiences these holidays instead of pottering at home & walking in the exclusive woods.

Reactions: 21
Hope the girls had a great time and they were bored to duck. 😂

My my, the Meldrums have come into money have they? Painting woodwork all over the house? Starting upstairs? 🙄 Leaving the orange doors will just look, well 🙄 orange? 🤮
Surely it’s Lee’s mum she has beavering away painting the woodwork 😁

I’m surprised it’s not her doing the kitchen ‘Reno’ 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has lee taken redundancy? Where’s all this money coming from???!!!

I’m surprised she doesn’t ad link her tit ffs. She’s so annoying and so bloody smug 😡
If she could earn money from her own shite, she would be there with her arm down the toilet bowl scooping every last nugget out. She’s VILE.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I googled working from hone ideas for mums... She s already tried the blog idea and failed!!! Dog walker!!! Didn't be a child mindet... Says virtual assustant.. I get she s taking some admin crappy jobs for her dad who is a director... Hence does it when she pleases!!

Reactions: 4
Has lee taken redundancy? Where’s all this money coming from???!!!

If she could earn money from her own shite, she would be there with her arm down the toilet bowl scooping every last nugget out. She’s VILE.
Lees not been at his job 2 years? So doubt he would get anything if so! It's probably all her tropics cash and self employed Covid grant she's no doubt applied for.

Reactions: 12
Lees not been at his job 2 years? So doubt he would get anything if so! It's probably all her tropics cash and self employed Covid grant she's no doubt applied for.
Probably the majority lumped on interest free credit or similar or from applying for Covid grant for sure. Money for a “Reno” doesn’t just appear from nowhere unless a) someone’s died b) you’ve borrowed it c) you’ve earned it through a Tropics scam loophole

Reactions: 11
Probably the majority lumped on interest free credit or similar or from applying for Covid grant for sure. Money for a “Reno” doesn’t just appear from nowhere unless a) someone’s died b) you’ve borrowed it c) you’ve earned it through a Tropics scam loophole
aye now I think about it they will have 100% got the covid bounce back loan or similar.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Seriously don't understand how they can afford all this work. After all she only earns 44p a day from Amazon aff links.

And I can't believe someone actually bought her old manky kitchen 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.