Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See she’s scribbled out the tabs open - probably all Tattle and Googling herself

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Seems everyone else is as pissed off with her shite today. Piss poor engagement.
Like your log basket Princess. 👍
Oh seriously is that an office waste basket?!?!

Hahaha!!!!!!!!! £5K on a steel joist but can’t buy a £20 log basket?!!! Hahaha!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Gutsy log basket will keep the fire stoked for at least half an hour. Muppets.
And no rug in front of the open fire on their lovely new carpets? That’s a sooty, woolly mess waiting to happen...

Reactions: 15
Congratulations on your new job, wishing you good luck and I hope that the members of your family with Covid make speedy uneventful recoveries.
You are right that Rebecca would not know hardship if it walloped round her face but equally so she will never know contentment, or experience any sense of achievement or sheer joy from the simplest of things. I am sure
The only things that brings Rebecca momentary satisfaction is the short lived instant gratification when getting 'something', preferably something free and always something to brag about. Like an over-indulged child with too many toys her attention span is short and her discontentment level high.

Instead of taking joy from what she has, she can only see that someone has a higher quality kitchen than her 'very very expensive' one, a spa hotel on a ski break instead of Neilson budget barracks, a Mulberry bag rather than her £50 freebie bag with her initials painted on. The only pleasure she gets from those items she has, is the ability to use her social media platforms to rub her good fortune in the face of others and hope they may be jealous of her. Someone who constantly accuses others of being jealous - as she does - is usually someone for whom jealousy is a huge part of their own lives and something they suffer from towards others constantly.
So she documents that she is sitting in bed at mid-day on a Sunday shopping from Boden (with her 25% off 'Beat the clock' voucher that dropped through letterboxes this week) with what aim ? To make her followers jealous that she can afford Boden ?

All this spending after pleading poverty and allegedly mortgaged up to eyeballs, possible Tropics income, Covid grants, monetary gifts from parents or grandparents. I hope she keeps meticulous records as HMRC representatives do follow influencers and can 'do the math'. Not only may she be precipitating a tax inspection and resulting bill but she is also by her inability to 'read the room', successfully alienating an ever increasing proportion of her followers as she becomes even more unrelatable so any future income is not guaranteed.

Banchory foodbank has experienced a record number of referrals, The Haven in Stonehaven almost ran out of food this week but the community has rallied round spectacularly, The Cyrenians in Aberdeen have an ever growing list of essentials urgently required and Rebeccas local charity that her supporters raised £37 for are highlighting that there is a blackmarket in infant formula and their recent Sweet Dreams appeal aims to ensure that children in poverty in Aberdeen & the Shire no longer have to sleep on the floor with no pyjamas and a coat over them.

I rarely swear but FFS Rebecca you have two facial expressions, smug and discontented. Wipe them both off, be grateful for what you have and take nothing for granted.

@Cheesydips Good luck again for starting your new job and hopefully it takes away a little bit of stress this winter, hope you all keep well and safe x

Your posts are spot on as always.
I think deep down she feels envious so many people.
Her sister who got to truly travel
Her uni freind steph nagal whis family are very wealthy and travel loads.
I get impression some if lees wifes freinds have jobs and actual lives that are not linked to the meldrums.
They so desparate for freinds even rami was good freind.
Has she given up the gym yet?

The high value dog treats made me chuckle as if the dog knows.

Im week where covid is increasing as fast as unemployment.
Half uk are under strict restrictions
School children are going hungry or forced aelf isolate with no financial support.
Good banks can't keep up.
She adds nothing no value to her community a outsider and joke.
The new kitchen wont make her happy.

Reactions: 6
Congratulations on your new job, wishing you good luck and I hope that the members of your family with Covid make speedy uneventful recoveries.
You are right that Rebecca would not know hardship if it walloped round her face but equally so she will never know contentment, or experience any sense of achievement or sheer joy from the simplest of things. I am sure
The only things that brings Rebecca momentary satisfaction is the short lived instant gratification when getting 'something', preferably something free and always something to brag about. Like an over-indulged child with too many toys her attention span is short and her discontentment level high.

Instead of taking joy from what she has, she can only see that someone has a higher quality kitchen than her 'very very expensive' one, a spa hotel on a ski break instead of Neilson budget barracks, a Mulberry bag rather than her £50 freebie bag with her initials painted on. The only pleasure she gets from those items she has, is the ability to use her social media platforms to rub her good fortune in the face of others and hope they may be jealous of her. Someone who constantly accuses others of being jealous - as she does - is usually someone for whom jealousy is a huge part of their own lives and something they suffer from towards others constantly.
So she documents that she is sitting in bed at mid-day on a Sunday shopping from Boden (with her 25% off 'Beat the clock' voucher that dropped through letterboxes this week) with what aim ? To make her followers jealous that she can afford Boden ?

All this spending after pleading poverty and allegedly mortgaged up to eyeballs, possible Tropics income, Covid grants, monetary gifts from parents or grandparents. I hope she keeps meticulous records as HMRC representatives do follow influencers and can 'do the math'. Not only may she be precipitating a tax inspection and resulting bill but she is also by her inability to 'read the room', successfully alienating an ever increasing proportion of her followers as she becomes even more unrelatable so any future income is not guaranteed.

Banchory foodbank has experienced a record number of referrals, The Haven in Stonehaven almost ran out of food this week but the community has rallied round spectacularly, The Cyrenians in Aberdeen have an ever growing list of essentials urgently required and Rebeccas local charity that her supporters raised £37 for are highlighting that there is a blackmarket in infant formula and their recent Sweet Dreams appeal aims to ensure that children in poverty in Aberdeen & the Shire no longer have to sleep on the floor with no pyjamas and a coat over them.

I rarely swear but FFS Rebecca you have two facial expressions, smug and discontented. Wipe them both off, be grateful for what you have and take nothing for granted.

@Cheesydips Good luck again for starting your new job and hopefully it takes away a little bit of stress this winter, hope you all keep well and safe x
This... 👏 👏 👏
Brilliantly put as always @G&TGal.

Reactions: 7
Out of interest are there any non arse licking, more critical comments on her private gram??? Curious if any sheep who are living a normal, tough life at the moment are getting fed up and posting anything before she deletes??

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20201025-212625.png

Literally an aff ad for Quidco disguised as 'refer a friend' not 'refer the followers of your business' and the rate is ridiculous! £10 she'll get for everyone stupid enough to swipe. SHAMELESS. CHEAP ASS. DISINGENUOUS. TIGHT. GRABBY BASTARD.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
But she says she's not 'working' as an influencer. Tax man will be very interested in this Little Miss Messy Business. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 29
But she says she's not 'working' as an influencer. Tax man will be very interested in this Little Miss Messy Business. 🙄
her company is still active. It’s an active business.

FYI - anyone can anonymously report businesses to HMRC if you suspect any kind of tax evasion/fraud......

Reactions: 22
Yes there's a pattern, she wouldn't know if she didn't look, she can't help herself. Why the duck would she care what tattlers think?

She's not got a log basket yet either. 😂
Its outside lol

She has no Friends!!!!

Substitute the word friends for 'wives of Lee's friends Who all slag her off behind her back'
And on here most likely but she has no idea who

Reactions: 5
Out of interest are there any non arse licking, more critical comments on her private gram??? Curious if any sheep who are living a normal, tough life at the moment are getting fed up and posting anything before she deletes??
Probably wouldn’t make any difference as I bet they’re whisked off her list of followers as quick as they post any of those kind of comments!

Reactions: 3
Where have you been Rebecca??! With all the shopping you do that’s nothing on Quidco, we’ve got nearly £4K over last few years 😂😂 did you Know rebecca you Can also affiliate your amazon “spendy” to many charities & sports clubs so they get a kick back too, ? You know, to benefit others...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My local foodbank plus is looking for mattresses for a family with three children who have been sharing a bed and another family where the children have been sleeping on the floor. She told me that there are 3 x more families needing help for food to feed their children than this time last year. We are all in a really terrible situation here. We need to help these people and do everything we can to get these children fed. Everyone is pulling together as our government don’t seem to give a tit (once again) - our whole community where I live is doing so much. I go on Instagram and read that Rebeccas first main problem is stressing about a new kitchen in her HUGE bleeping house that would sleep god knows how many families. How the hell does anyone relate to her or like her more importantly? At least try and act like you’re seeing what’s going on or give some kind of a duck about people’s livelihoods, jobs and incomes crumbling. She’s just awful 😳

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I would like hmrc to investigate this whole tit show.At a time of national disaster, watching someone who has clearly recieved a government handout for stopping the vlogging (that She was stopping anyway!) gloat about her new kitchen whilst people can't afford to feed their kids, is just disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So I was having catch-up earlier this morning and when I was reading about Ma Connon’s feet, I couldn’t help think I’d maybe seen them before, but couldn’t work out where. Then I remembered. Here is what I think all narrow footbed feet look like....
AC9D7396-49CF-4F9A-99A3-A5107863B1E7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So shes walking buuuurrrtie, going to the gym then going to work ??? What is this magical job .... Will she shower before going to work she will heck.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.