Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you must have some good insider gossip?!!!!
Oh I do 😂 Whole lot of them need a shake! Lee used to be a nice guy but he got as greedy and fame hungry as her. The minute he gave up his work and it became the Lee and Rebecca tit show was when you knew it was going to go Pete Tong. She was never happy and a miserable sod just after she had Safiya and she just never wanted to work but wanted the lifestyle of the older Banchory set without having to actually do anything. Thankfully not all of Lee’s family are as bad as him and her but Reb wouldn’t lower herself to speak to some of them and they are worth a million of her lot.

Reactions: 17
The day she put Poppy to sleep in that muddy dress was awful. They had been to a FARM!!! Surely you’d have spare clothes for a child that age or at least strip them, change their nappy and drive home with a blanket over them until you can wash & dress them again.
But no, Rebecca chose to leave her baby in a wet muddy dress and nappy, while she set up her camera to film her flinging said baby into cot & practically skipping off to her hot cup of tea.

I will say in the early days she was a much better mum. I mean it was obvious she found the kids (mainly S) hard work and an inconvenience (I just want to drink wine with my chums 😫😂) but she used to make an effort. They had routine, they did crafts & baking at home and were always out & about. I used to think how does she fit it all in some days. It was actually sad to watch how much that changed and her choosing to ‘work’ or go to the gym as soon as the girls came home instead of spending time with them.
she used to take pride in her home too, the cute little stater home was decorated beautifully and looked homey.

Reactions: 21
Lurker 🙋🏻‍♀️ Love this thread, makes me laugh so much. I also have 3 girls and a husband who is away a lot (military, currently deployed). So ashamed I used to be a sheep! Thanks to you all for opening my eyes, I had no idea about ad aff links or any of that stuff. I used to swipe up 😱 mostly on the kids toys.
Funny how all these ‘lurkers’ are new members. Hmmm.

(Very) long time lurker and former sheep 🐑but definitely not the teeny tiny mrs M here!! To think I used to envy her slightly........🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
But it says you are a new member?

Reactions: 3
I’m not Beggy, I’m 5’9 and a not so teeny tiny size 12. Found this thread after her troll crying video, stayed for the humour and the duck-ups. Used to comment occasionally from an old account.
Faecal bulk, Lee’s face when she moved the furniture and the manic kitchen dancing were highlights for me. I do feel sorry for her kids though.

Reactions: 11

That's because they're posting for the first time, or one of the first few times, and haven't built up a score yet. You can see when a member joined by clicking their username.

Reactions: 26
One of the (many) things that really annoys me about beggy is her obnoxious reaction to any opinion which doesn’t match her own - regardless of whether it’s an important issue (eg racism) or something really minor. She really showed her true colours when she overreacted to being asked about her manicure and stuck her fingers up on stories! and when she said ‘it’s just a f*cking octopus’ when people complained about a photo she’d put on her grid (seriously though, who would want to see a photo of a dead octopus slung over barbed wire?!)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Deleting people for not liking their log pile, lying about Disney land Paris pretending they paid for the trip, then lying again as to why they lied 🤦‍♀️ And calling people bleeping twats and sticking two fingers up to those who weren’t keen on a picture of an octopus strung up on a wire. She said it’s just a bleeping octopus or something like that. Sorry, veggie or not you respect those who don’t find that very tatesful, or at least pretend you give a tit, or even word it better, but know, they were all twats 🤦‍♀️

One of the (many) things that really annoys me about beggy is her obnoxious reaction to any opinion which doesn’t match her own - regardless of whether it’s an important issue (eg racism) or something really minor. She really showed her true colours when she overreacted to being asked about her manicure and stuck her fingers up on stories! and when she said ‘it’s just a f*cking octopus’ when people complained about a photo she’d put on her grid (seriously though, who would want to see a photo of a dead octopus slung over barbed wire?!)
Oh we just wrote the same thing 🤣

Reactions: 9
That's because they're posting for the first time, or one of the first few times, and haven't built up a score yet. You can see when a member joined by clicking their username.
Oh I see yes. Just thought it was strange that’s all. Makes sense now thank you

Reactions: 7
😂😂😂 @Weenosey your pic is brilliant!! I'm not even sure how I came across tattle but I'm so glad I did!! Never followed her but would nosey from time to time until she went private and now doesn't accept anyone🤨 not sure who's worse, her or thismamalife! Did anyone see Rebecca commented on this dada life's post about coming home?? So obvious she doesn't like Sarah so why😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
then lying again as to why they lie
or at least pretend you give a tit,

It's because she's a terrible liar who can't keep her stories straight. I've said all along, even if she didn't mean the apologies, bleeping just do it anyways to save your arse. If she actually gave a rat's ass about her career and the family livelihood, she would have sought better advice about damage control. tit, watching a few episodes of Scandal would have given her a few good tips. She's got an overinflated sense of self and obviously 🙄 knows better.

Reactions: 11
I watched her at the beginning as we lived away and it was good to see videos of home. She was a busy, active young Mum with her kids and then pure greed Took over. I don’t know why she took the decision to never declare gifted/ad items - Hydrate Mate water bottles was the start!! I stupidly thought she’d bought them and I nearly copied but then had a word with myself. Kippie Lodge was never declared and wasn’t renewed after their free year. I’m convinced the BMW was a gift lease as that went back after a certain period. She must be loaded as they haven’t spent any money for years!

Reactions: 15
I think what made me first question Meldrum was when Poppy was born. Why film it if there was a risk of Poppy having health issues? Why was she not spending all her time in NICU with Poppy, she actually avoided it. She went out with her pals when Poppy was in NICU!
Another longtime lurker here from the very first threads 🙋🏼‍♀️. Never posted before but have laughed and nodded along with you all and joined during DLP. Started following Begay around this time and I remember thinking how odd it was when she was away out with her friend for a G&T or something while Poppy was still in NICU. I remembered getting a cold, non maternal vibe from her then.

My husband used to work offshore when my little girl was a newborn so felt we had something in common, LOL! and even messaged her one evening when I was feeling particularly lonely to say how did she used to cope. Obviously she never replied.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I have been around since the very beginning. She did a Primark gift card giveaway and someone I follow shared it.

I used to read on gossip guru and then found you bastards.

I think even in the first videos she absolutely wanted to be Anna sacolejoly. She has always tried to be someone else and never been happy to be her. Sad really.

Reactions: 16
I was disgusted about them parking in the disabled bay at the maternity hospital and then claiming the consultant said they could, because she was obviously such a special case.
The consultants have no say over parking and quite honestly couldn’t care less how you get to the hospital. Even women in labour use the drop off and as soon as the patient is settled the car has to be moved to the car park to free it up for the next person.
But the meldrum’s are so so special it doesn’t apply to them.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Deleting people for not liking their log pile, lying about Disney land Paris pretending they paid for the trip, then lying again as to why they lied 🤦‍♀️ And calling people bleeping twats and sticking two fingers up to those who weren’t keen on a picture of an octopus strung up on a wire. She said it’s just a bleeping octopus or something like that. Sorry, veggie or not you respect those who don’t find that very tatesful, or at least pretend you give a tit, or even word it better, but know, they were all twats 🤦‍♀️

Oh we just wrote the same thing 🤣
the octopus was awful 😢😢 i found the picture distressing - my little girl would be traumatised if she had seen that (is inbeteeen darcy and goflorrie age wise) x beggy has no respect for anything - animals, humans - no moral code at all.

Reactions: 13
Another cracker was when she was supposed to be a guest on This Morning. All we heard about for weeks was what she would wear and how excited she was to meet Holly- fair enough. But when TM obviously managed to bag the Saccone-Joly’s with their much larger following Rebecca told us (and actually expected us to be believe) that it was her decision! 😂 Yeah, right. Then Pat slagged the S-J’s appearance off! Sour grapes perhaps?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I have been around since the very beginning. She did a Primark gift card giveaway and someone I follow shared it.

I used to read on gossip guru and then found you bastards.

I think even in the first videos she absolutely wanted to be Anna sacolejoly. She has always tried to be someone else and never been happy to be her. Sad really.
Oh thank you I’ve been trying to remember the other site 👍🏻

Reactions: 2

Coz u can lurk without making a profile, thats what I did back in the day before committing to being a bastard 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 25
I liked her content but when he left his job on the rigs so that she could do this full time was when it went downhill. I followed because I want to be able to relate to the person I'm watching. Having someone moan they are so busy filming Primark hauls is not relatable.

There were two things that turned me off of her before the serious duck up of DLP
One was her moaning that she was so, so busy filming that she couldn't fit going to watch S in her school assembly and another when she was gifted a stay at a hotel. She was beside herself with over the topness about how fantastic it was. Almost wetting herself that they had been left pastries in the room and I mentioned in the comments of a post that it was really easy to rave about something if it is free and that she should make it clear by labelling it as gifted. No reply but then in a story there she was all sour faced, pulling on her necklace saying although it was gifted she didn't have to mention it on every post and story.

Reactions: 18
Pat’s fizzy sweets and their evening quiz 😂
The ROARING one log fire in the dungeon!
The broken three year old story:(
I miss her asking the girls in a manic voice..... Do you LOVE IT ???:m

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.