Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when lee was obsessed with taking the kids to Kippie Lodge?!

Or taking Go Florrie to play golf

the home brew 😂😂😂

Jazzercise

“How I curl my hair with GHDs”

christmas pavlova

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I did join in in some earlier threads but as I unfollowed her I didn’t have anything to add. You guuuys are just too funny.
I remember irishmammy too, I wonder what happened to her? Does anyone remember after one of the many gifted neilson holidays, a Dr and his wife messaged her saying why go on holiday as a family and stick your kids in the kids club all day? They had commented on some of her videos and insta posts. She slated them and shared all the messages. That’s when I started to think she was a tota cow. She also accepted kids clothes from a relative of mine for free and never even said as much as thank you!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So another thing Rebegga can’t do. Count. These 15 trolls are multiplying. Plus I didn’t thing trolls commented articulately on the facts in hand...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mostly a lurker here too!
No longer follow - has she been sharing much footage of the new kitchen? I have suspicions she will be vlogging and it may be her long awaited return to youtube? (post furlough period obviously!)

Reactions: 6
Hi another long term lurker here. Been here since before they moved house and had 2 gifted Neilson Holidays in the space of a couple of months. The first was even before the resort officially opened but was never declared an ad!! Then the house move and the Disney trip was a total tit show!! I miss laughing at Lees antics but am glad the kids have their privacy back!! I dont know what her new "JOB" could be though as shes been on holiday for most of it haha!! It was the end of the very first thread when i joined!!!
Keep tattling folks xx

Reactions: 13
Actually made me snort when she just said they were having a “slow day” when do they have a busy day?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s posting on stories about going for a walk/ cuppa (with Lee) and enjoying a ‘slow day’. What is her life? How can she be satisfied? She’s so boring it’s laughable.

Reactions: 13
I did join in in some earlier threads but as I unfollowed her I didn’t have anything to add. You guuuys are just too funny.
I remember irishmammy too, I wonder what happened to her? Does anyone remember after one of the many gifted neilson holidays, a Dr and his wife messaged her saying why go on holiday as a family and stick your kids in the kids club all day? They had commented on some of her videos and insta posts. She slated them and shared all the messages. That’s when I started to think she was a tota cow. She also accepted kids clothes from a relative of mine for free and never even said as much as thank you!
OMG I remember this! She did like a video on it it didn’t she if I remember rightly !?

Reactions: 4
Remember when lee was obsessed with taking the kids to Kippie Lodge?!

Or taking Go Florrie to play golf

the home brew 😂😂😂

Jazzercise

“How I curl my hair with GHDs”

christmas pavlova
I literally thought they were ‘family goals’ back in those days!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
GOOOO FLOOORRRIEEEEE used to make me laugh. Please don’t shoot me but I actually don’t mind lee, I think he’s harmless and a good dad 😂 but I just do not know how he puts up with her as a wife I really don’t lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I probably have the most obvious user name 😬 but I'm definitely not as teeny tiny as edgy Reb. Been lurking since the early days and was one of many who complained about her to readily. I am however sitting with a hot cuppa before also taking my horse like (rescue) dogs to our non private woods of dreams while my husband works his backside off in the oil industry (speaking of which I cannot find out anything that points to her working for Daddy Cannon despite much nagging of said husband). I am also devoted to my kids and went back to work as a nurse in March to help out because that's what you do to help if you can in a pandemic Reb! Not go to an area of high cases to visit your vulnerable grandad cos you want a hand out for the biggest kitchen renovation in the world 🙄 which I also absolutely would not be doing with redundancies going the way they are in Aberdeen right now!

Reactions: 16
Things which mean I could be Mrs Meldrum......🧐

I have a pair of Dubarry boots / I don't have curtains / I own a steel beam / I ski

Things which mean I definitely am NOT Mrs Meldrum.....

I love all my family and would never dream of selling their privacy for a few sweeties / Our dog is the family pet and not a baby substitute
I can spell / I shower at least once a day
I actually have a job / and I have a log basket / I enjoy cooking and cleaning
You Tube is NOT my jam / I believe that soiled nappies should go in a bin, not chucked out the first floor window
I am not a lying twit

.....and most telling of all.......I would never forget my library card!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
OMG I remember this! She did like a video on it it didn’t she if I remember rightly !?
I can’t remember now, her and the sheep berated them. I seem to remember they were influencers too. They were friendly enough in their comments but she went to town on them.

Reactions: 5
No offence and not sticking up for her but why isn’t someone allowed to renovate any part of their house because others are sadly being made redundant? I don’t understand.

Reactions: 1
No offence and not sticking up for her but why isn’t someone allowed to renovate any part of their house because others are sadly being made redundant? I don’t understand.
it’s the gratuitous bragging and boasting that’s really tasteless under the current situation. The “oh this is costing us sooooooooo much money, it’s sooooooooooo expensive, look how much cash we have” that’s what people have a problem with. She has over 100K people following her and some of those people will be going through genuine hard times and there She is, gloating about how much things cost. It’s just vulgar.

GOOOO FLOOORRRIEEEEE used to make me laugh. Please don’t shoot me but I actually don’t mind lee, I think he’s harmless and a good dad 😂 but I just do not know how he puts up with her as a wife I really don’t lol
lee really isn’t a good dad. Nor is he the hapless downtrodden husband he would like to have you believe he is. Lee is the calculated brain behind all the fucked up tit that’s gone down.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m a long time lurker! I get cosy in bed and catch up on a few threads a couple of nights a week. 😊

Unfollowed her after poppy was born, I remember being baffled about her complaining about Poppy’s terrible sleep for weeks and then it turned out to be a very bad chest infection. Then I fucked off!

Still haven’t gotten over one of makeup tutorials where she put on three layers of bourjois foundation lol

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.