Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Longtime lurker here who adds my 2 bits in once in a while. I unfollowed her after DLP and the house move and it was Beggy Lamb who ironically sent me over here....haved loved it ever since 😆

Reactions: 8
The free stay at Gleneagles when Lisa Kudrow refused a selfie so Lee slagged her off saying she had aged.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Going to try and bring back the lady of murder mansion because it made me howl,

#97 Haunted forever Mrs Meldrum, lady of murder mansion, finds ‘15’ trolls emerged from the shadows of dreams

If anyone can add or make it funny pls do

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had a different user name from the very 1st thread but thought my cover had been blown so I left.
Now I am back lurking under a different username 🙈
I was thinking it had been a while since she lied.... then boom
"Hi guys, I have a job."
"Hi guys look at all the Boden I'm buying for the kids you will never see wearing it, swipe up guys".🤥
Liar liar pants on fire, she can't help herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The first video I ever watched was a baby buys haul. I think she was pregnant with Florence at the time. There was something about her that I didn't like, even then, but I couldn't put my finger on it, so subscribed and kept on watching.
There wasn't anything specific that made me dislike her. She just seemed more and more stuck up as time went on. And then she started to lie so much that even Beggy herself couldn't keep up.
I do still follow her on Instagram, purely so I can laugh at the trainwreck that is her life, although it's been very dull and boring lately, even by her standards so I'm considering unfollowing.

Reactions: 9
I started following her when I searched for hospital bag recommendations and her video came up. I actually really liked her but it was the constant ads before the house move that turned my opinion then it’s just been a tit storm ever since!

Reactions: 5
I miss mr Bull. mr Bull was a great contributor to this thread and then suddenly departed. Mr Bull if you are here, I’m happy you stuck around ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I miss mr Bull. mr Bull was a great contributor to this thread and then suddenly departed. Mr Bull if you are here, I’m happy you stuck around ♥
Oh mr bull was ! There’s a few others across my fave thread who are no longer around and I get sad in their loss.

Come back guys!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Another cracker was when she was supposed to be a guest on This Morning. All we heard about for weeks was what she would wear and how excited she was to meet Holly- fair enough. But when TM obviously managed to bag the Saccone-Joly’s with their much larger following Rebecca told us (and actually expected us to be believe) that it was her decision! 😂 Yeah, right. Then Pat slagged the S-J’s appearance off! Sour grapes perhaps?
I will never forget this 😂 I felt second hand embarrassment for them. Why would you let everyone know about it unless it was 100% in the bag? I cringed when they got let down lol she was livid hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had a different user name from the very 1st thread but thought my cover had been blown so I left.
Now I am back lurking under a different username 🙈
I was thinking it had been a while since she lied.... then boom
"Hi guys, I have a job."
"Hi guys look at all the Boden I'm buying for the kids you will never see wearing it, swipe up guys".🤥
Liar liar pants on fire, she can't help herself.
Has Cath ever been on here?
Now thst's the tea I'd like to hear!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I lurk with intent. I can't recall how I found her, as I don't have kids, I work ruddy hard for my own money, which I try to support local businesses and charities. I do live locally though and she missed the opportunity to highlight how much there is to do her. Its not all crathes castle.
But the main thing is I found all (15) of you guys who are intelligent, witty, hilarious and completely on the ball with her behaviour. I scroll daily as the comments make me laugh out loud.

I don't think she'll ever change, it's like she's stuck at age 18 and not matured. It does break my heart that the kids don't seem to be the top priority.

Reactions: 18
Her moaning that Poppy didn't get a free knitted octopus in the NICU, then pushing her PO Box for all the goodies

When the new ASA rules came out and Nanny McLee got on the phone to complain, because why should they follow any rules!

The crappy "self care" hamper she donated all of a pair of fluffy socks to

Mark Prideux taking the mickey out of her in Ibiza

Their threesome curry night with wee Rami (she likes her men short doesn't she!)

Raging because the Daily Mail's article didn't blow smoke up her flat ass

That stupid board game must have gotten lost in the move (or they've no friends left to play it with)

The skirt when she went to buy an onion

Practising with her wheelie bins

She really is the gift that keeps giving 😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
One vlog that really irritated me was a Primark haul.
“I bought this in a size 8.”
“I bought this in a size 10, BECAUSE THEY DIDN’T HAVE AN 8!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
One vlog that really irritated me was a Primark haul.
“I bought this in a size 10, BECAUSE THEY DIDN’T HAVE AN 8!!”
“I got this in an extra small, but it’s actually a bit big, I probably should have got in in an extra extra small”

the whole PT debacle with Rami where she lied and pretended that she had paid for her PT sessions even though it was so unbelievably obvious that the whole thing was a business arrangement where she was providing publicity for Rami/The Unit. The “before” and after photos.... all of the lies.........

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Rebby of old vlogs...crying because she got called out over spending her two weeks family holiday away from the kids ( they were chucked in kids club) crying/angry over a thread on mums net because they were taking the piss about her Vitamin AD, angry and recording a raw day in the life vlog to prove her life wasnt easy due to another mumsnet thread, crying because she was looking after the cat, the whole ‘He nearly died’ vlog and Pat being so traumatised he couldn’t go back to work, yet somehow managed to get the ‘Red eye’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ to London the next day. Any ‘London’ event she went to being the big girl boss babe, telling us every opportunity she got she was the SOLE earner..the list goes in and on 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The cat video is still so bleeping funny!!!!!!

also hilarious the first time she went on about trolls and the whole “I’ve been to the police/they are taking it so seriously/they are getting everyone’s IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) because it’s SO EASY to find IP addresses/they are classing it as harassment/I’m in contact with the police on a daily basis” — actually hilarious!!!!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That time Mrs Meldrum went to Iceland for a shop.

Her world famous pavlova.

RIP guinea pigs

also hilarious the first time she went on about trolls and the whole “I’ve been to the police/they are taking it so seriously/they are getting everyone’s IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) because it’s SO EASY to find IP addresses/they are classing it as harassment/I’m in contact with the police on a daily basis” — actually hilarious!!!!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂
I’m an OG on this thread (under a different name previously) and I’m still waiting for the police to knock on my door! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I know, I’m STILL in jail from saying her pink duvet coat made her look like an unmade bed 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The weird/awkward and inappropriate flirting with various other men....on camera..... grinning Kath’s husband, her sister’s boyfriend, Rami..... so weird!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.