Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(Very) long time lurker and former sheep πŸ‘but definitely not the teeny tiny mrs M here!! To think I used to envy her slightly........πŸ™„πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 9
You lot make me laugh 🀣

In definitely not Mrs M. I prefer ripped skinny jeans to the leggings of dreams

I am partial to a hot cuppa though! πŸ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Belter boy on his beaut of a bike in Banchory!!! Showing off his gifted spanking white trainers!!πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Free The Tattle 15! Here since Disney and proud. I do however work part time as a steel beam seller in Bunchory the exclusive villaaage outside Aberdeen. Had to take it on after the piste bashing work dried up last year. Never mind, just pulled up my big girl sallopettes and got on with it. Never one to shy away from work I just get my little narrow foot beds jumping straight into the next thing going for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Ok well might as well come out and say I’m Rebecca too then eh. Got the man of my dreams, 3 annoying rugrats and one belter Bertie dog who I love more than anyone else.

Also do stop taking the piss out of my house of dreams.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Any other lurkers please raise your hand πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

we shall start doing a head count accordingly.
πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Long time lurker. Here for the laughs. Posted a few times but I’ve generally nothing to add after reading all the comments. I do think she’s getting worse though πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 10
I'm Poppy's ticket to DLP... Oh wait...

That's when I joined. Just horrific to leave a child at home like that. She would've loved DLP, but I guess Tesco didn't want to pay for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No I’m Rebecca .... I’m sat polishing my so edgy DM’s with the dog of dreams .... no literally polishing with Bertie ...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm Poppy's ticket to DLP... Oh wait...

That's when I joined. Just horrific to leave a child at home like that. She would've loved DLP, but I guess Tesco didn't want to pay for her!
Poppy had a ticket but Mrs M sold it on the local Banchory selling page πŸ˜‰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I'm one of the deer from the private wood trolling her by bleeting 'Meld, Meld, Meld'. Just waiting for Rami to turn up to protect the mistress of murder mansion.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Long time lurker. Here for the laughs. Posted a few times but I’ve generally nothing to add after reading all the comments. I do think she’s getting worse though πŸ™ˆ
I am the same Been lurking for a while , I love reading all the comments but never have anything funny to add !

Reactions: 12
In the words of Alfie Deyes, I just want to 100% clear up right now that I am not a Meldrum

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't think even Mrs Meldrum would admit to being Mrs Meldrum. In her own words she said the name would haunt her forever πŸ˜„.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Lol just catching up on a few pages I’d missed and thought I’d chime in. I am not the real puffy faced prick. I mostly like my children and my husband doesn’t resemble a room temperature seafood stick πŸ‘πŸ»
MOD drama brought me here. Stuck around for the Banchory Brat and the bants x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm a lurker and not much of a poster. I am definitely not Mrs Meldrum...i'm not posh enough and don't own a horse or have woods to walk in:ROFLMAO: I do have a huge, so huge kitchen that needs a reno though. The banter on this group is class, always makes me smile.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.